IGNORED

Sidney Powell: Is Anyone on Trump's Legal Team Sane?

Cartmann99

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AmazonGrace

• Cartmann99

• thoughtful

• Howl

Uh oh. Sidney’s been denied access to the Trümperbunker and Hair Furor. 

In a statement to Fox News on Tuesday, Pro-Trump attorney and conspiracy theorist Sidney Powell said she has been barred from interacting with President Trump, just hours after she was spotted at the White House and following reports that the president floated the idea of naming her special counsel to investigate baseless claims of voter fraud.

• Upvote 1
  • WTF 2
  • Thank You 5

6 minutes ago, AmazonGrace said:

Since this is officially the dumbest timeline ever, I predict that someone will now attempt to change their name to Electoral T. College.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 11

40 minutes ago, AmazonGrace said:

I get the feeling Mr. Wood ain't going to be maintaining an active practice that much longer if he's gonna go down that road.  The legal community is not overly large and at the rate he's dynamiting bridges behind him there's not gonna be much support left for him when a judge decides he or she has had enough of these antics.

Edited by 47of74
  • Upvote 11
  • I Agree 1

5 minutes ago, Cartmann99 said:
  Hide contents

image.png.5060e272d84c5010bdb7d4e127436615.png

Um, I like this idea!  Yes Rs, do this, you'll not just show those libs, you'll totally own them!  All the way to victory!  

Spoiler

for someone, but not who they think.

• Upvote 9
  • Haha 3
  • I Agree 2

44 minutes ago, Cartmann99 said:
  Hide contents

image.png.5060e272d84c5010bdb7d4e127436615.png

Rufus bless these poor souls. Watch over them and keep them. For they are stupid. 
Seriously though. Is this for real or is this someone punking?  I have no doubt people will fall for it I’m just wondering if the boycott Georgia people are legit or Democrats banking on the stupidity of Trump zombies 

Edited by onekidanddone
  • Upvote 9

15 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

:doh:

has anyone told them to switch out their masks regulary, and wash them if they have reusable ones? I mean.. ?

I haven't heard about record eye infections in surgeons and medical personal? Wonder why....

• Upvote 12

2 hours ago, SeekingAdventure said:

has anyone told them to switch out their masks regulary, and wash them if they have reusable ones? I mean.. ?

I haven't heard about record eye infections in surgeons and medical personal? Wonder why....

The only people who must wear masks for hour after hour are people who need to wear them at their work.  Now I could be wrong about this, but that doesn't seem like who or what these whiners are objecting to.  The whiners are objecting to being asked to wear them as a customer, which is generally NOT hours at a time.

Anyone who doesn't like wearing a mask?  Shop quickly, then get away from other people, and you can remove your mask!  

But that won't do, because it would leave them nothing to indignantly whine about.

• Upvote 15

@church_of_dog

yeah, that too.. Unless you work in a hospital or a store, you most likely do not have to wear it that much. And if you find yourself at a lot of places where you have to wear masks, maybe limit the times you're out then..

I understand that they just whine about anything and everything, but it is just the dumbest argument. I don't love wearing a mask either, especially since I wear glasses, and wearing the mask foggs up my glasses. So I just try to limit the times I have to wear it and honestly, since I have to stay at home all of the time, I don't really need to go on a shopping spree..

It's not an neverending thing. If people would just suck it up for a little bit longer, the times we ALL do not have to wear it anymore would come a lot faster..

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 8

If more people had started doing it when it was first recommended, maybe we wouldn’t have to be doing it now.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 10

27 minutes ago, SeekingAdventure said:

I don't love wearing a mask either, especially since I wear glasses, and wearing the mask foggs up my glasses.

I don't like wearing a mask because of my glasses fogging up too. But I've found a handy solution. Most places have stations with disinfectant to clean your hands before you go in. If you wipe some disinfectant on your glasses with your fingers it stops them from fogging up. You'll have to clean them when you get home (or outside again), but a simple tissue works well enough.

I've had some success with those special little wet wipes for glasses as well (but I keep forgetting to take them with me... sigh).

I've also heard that wiping your glasses with dishwashing liquid helps-- but as my dishwashing liquid is red at the moment, I'm not too keen to try it out. 

Edited by fraurosena
sentence structure was wonky because I edited too much
  • Upvote 9
  • Thank You 2

48 minutes ago, SeekingAdventure said:

@church_of_dog

yeah, that too.. Unless you work in a hospital or a store, you most likely do not have to wear it that much. And if you find yourself at a lot of places where you have to wear masks, maybe limit the times you're out then..

I understand that they just whine about anything and everything, but it is just the dumbest argument. I don't love wearing a mask either, especially since I wear glasses, and wearing the mask foggs up my glasses. So I just try to limit the times I have to wear it and honestly, since I have to stay at home all of the time, I don't really need to go on a shopping spree..

It's not an neverending thing. If people would just suck it up for a little bit longer, the times we ALL do not have to wear it anymore would come a lot faster..

I am a teacher and I was surprised how quickly I adjusted to wearing one.  I sometimes forget I am wearing one. The only time it is really unpleasant is on hot and humid afternoons in a room full of sweaty teenagers.

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 1

20 minutes ago, fraurosena said:

I don't like wearing a mask because of my glasses fogging up too. But I've found a handy solution. Most places have stations with disinfectant to clean your hands before you go in. If you wipe some disinfectant on your glasses with your fingers it stops them from fogging up. You'll have to clean them when you get home (or outside again), but a simple tissue works well enough.

I've had some success with those special little wet wipes for glasses as well (but I keep forgetting to take them with me... sigh).

I've also heard that wiping your glasses with dishwashing liquid helps-- but as my dishwashing liquid is red at the moment, I'm not too keen to try it out. 

Looks like there's some anti-fog strips out on The Great Satan Amazon and other places that you put over your nose and then put the mask on over. 

I'm really losing what little patience I had with these sticks of fuck in the legal profession who are on fuck nugget legal team or otherwise doing stuff on his behalf, and their whining when things don't go their way.  I really wish judges would start sanctioning these clowns and the various regulatory bodies would start looking at suspending them and yanking their licenses.  Only way I think this is gonna stop is if guys like Wood are told to either stop their shit or lose their license.

• Upvote 9

17 minutes ago, 47of74 said:

Looks like there's some anti-fog strips out on The Great Satan Amazon and other places that you put over your nose and then put the mask on over. 

I'm really losing what little patience I had with these sticks of fuck in the legal profession who are on fuck nugget legal team or otherwise doing stuff on his behalf, and their whining when things don't go their way.  I really wish judges would start sanctioning these clowns and the various regulatory bodies would start looking at suspending them and yanking their licenses.  Only way I think this is gonna stop is if guys like Wood are told to either stop their shit or lose their license.

I have stick-on nose strips.  I sew them into the masks I made, but I also sticky them onto other masks. They come off in the wash (or a few washes) but, I just stick on new ones.
I got these: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08DN7BWN3/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

• I Agree 1
  • Thank You 8

Limbaugh's not doing the show because of his cancer, so there's a guest host.

The summary:
Powell talks about the supposed conspiracy for a while, and after being pressed by the host, she tells Republican voters in Georgia that they need to turn out in "vast numbers." She says that those behind the infamous algorithm may even allow Republicans to win the runoff so that people will doubt there's a conspiracy to steal the election from Trump. The host asks how people can help her; she gives out her website address where she's taking donations and invites listeners to follow her on Twitter, even though she claims that they oppress her. She also mentioned Kraken-Wood.com, a right-wing news aggregator, which appears to be a new collaboration between her and Lin Wood.

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.e682caeed2aacf916aa131623acaa89e.png

The Kraken-Wood website, unsurprisingly, also wants your donations:

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.e285e0213d39930659113eca350e399d.png

The red bar partially covering the donate button? That's not a case of it being an element that moves down the page with you as you scroll; it's permanently fixed on the page in that location.

Bonus: At the end of her interview, the guy filling in for Limbaugh said that Louie Gohmert was the next guest. :doh:

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 6