IGNORED

Sidney Powell: Is Anyone on Trump's Legal Team Sane?

Cartmann99

Because the fuck knob only hires the finest people...

Attorney L. Lin Wood may believe himself to be a vessel of the second coming, and he’s not referring to another Donald Trump presidential term. That’s what Wood’s former law partners wrote in a legal brief quoting what they describe as recorded conversations proving that the lawyer gunning to overturn the 2020 election has a habit of associating himself with “God Almighty.”

“I might actually be Christ coming back for a second time in the form of an imperfect man, elevating Christ consciousness,” an extraordinary footnote quotes Wood telling his partners. “That cause you to have a little bit of a chill? Who would be more eloquent to say what the will of God is, the belief of God in me.”

Wood is said to have called himself the representative of various Biblical figures.

The quotations came to light during contentious litigation between Wood and his former partners Nicole Wade, Jonathan Grunberg, and Taylor Wilson, who broke up from L. Lin Wood, P.C. earlier this year to start their own firm Wade, Grunberg & Wilson, LLC.

And here's the brief from the plaintiffs in full

• Upvote 4

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AmazonGrace

• Cartmann99

• thoughtful

• Howl

54 minutes ago, Cartmann99 said:

image.png.6973245dcadc5a41c84d55d32a02d27c.png

:roll:

How is it nobody has denounced this psycho?

• I Agree 9

6 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

Why would Pompeo be in charge of the senate if Flynn is VP?

Because Lin wishes it and therefore should be. 

• Upvote 6

10 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

Now Jenna Ellis is a villain too.

They have gone full on crazy turning on each other. This is like some Twilight Zone where people stranded on some barren planet start killing each other for food

• Upvote 15

30 minutes ago, onekidanddone said:

They have gone full on crazy turning on each other. This is like some Twilight Zone where people stranded on some barren planet start killing each other for food

Or here on Earth:

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0734664/

Lin Wood is clearly not well - he has lost touch with reality. Sidney Powell is pretty close behind.

I wonder what their families think. I guess it's probably a mix of relatives who have also bought into the conspiracy crap, are estranged, are riding the financial gravy train, or have tried and failed to get them back to earth.

• Upvote 9

54 minutes ago, thoughtful said:

Lin Wood is clearly not well - he has lost touch with reality.

He's definitely ill.  Either that, or he's the biggest troll ever.

He says he became an attorney because when he was 16 he was so impressed with and grateful for the attorneys who got his father a minimal sentence.  For the crime of beating Lin's mother to death.

May explain at least some stuff. 

• Upvote 3
  • Sad 1
  • WTF 5
  • I Agree 1

20 hours ago, onekidanddone said:

How is it nobody has denounced this psycho?

My guess is they are afraid to. Afraid of the Trumpsters, I mean.

3 hours ago, onekidanddone said:

I am totally fine with that. Just leave me out of it.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 4

4 hours ago, JenniferJuniper said:

He says he became an attorney because when he was 16 he was so impressed with and grateful for the attorneys who got his father a minimal sentence.  For the crime of beating Lin's mother to death.

May explain at least some stuff. 

Yeah, I had read that. I think he's had at least a very weird perspective on life, if not a true personality disorder, for a long time.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 6

can someone just.. i don't know, put him in a place where he is safe and does not have access to twitter or something? I used to think it's funny, but by now it has gone way past being scary and depressing, it's just plain sad.. I don't even wanna know what's going on inside his head..

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 1

3 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

Screenshot_20210104-114316.thumb.jpg.78faa82854b9cd8674461c8a693370e4.jpg

Holy shit, this guy needs serious psych intervention. Stark raving madness on display here. I am sad for him and his family but would have a lot more sympathy if he were not trying to subvert the entire basis of our democracy with unhinged rantings in the courts. 

• Upvote 12

4 hours ago, SeekingAdventure said:

can someone just.. i don't know, put him in a place where he is safe and does not have access to twitter or something? I used to think it's funny, but by now it has gone way past being scary and depressing, it's just plain sad.. I don't even wanna know what's going on inside his head..

Here's what this reminds me of:  in the days before email, my employer had an  interoffice messaging system.  We did not have dedicated terminals for each person but instead they were all communal, and each person was expected to log in, do whatever they needed to do, and then log out.

These kinds of surrealistic and nonsensical messages (without the gratuitous sex and violence) were the sorts of pranks we sent out to the whole office when we found someone had left their account logged in.

That was usually funny as it was known to be a joke.  This is not.

• Upvote 7

It reminds me of Charlie Sheen’s ramblings from a few years ago. Sheen too got more incoherent as time went on.

I also can’t believe that the people who might be inclined to believe Wood wouldn’t understand that if there was any truth to any of it the incredibly powerful people he’s going after would make him stop. 

• Upvote 9

3 minutes ago, Botkinetti said:

I also can’t believe that the people who might be inclined to believe Wood wouldn’t understand that if there was any truth to any of it the incredibly powerful people he’s going after would make him stop. 

Truth. Not only is it highly unlikely that 10 of the most "elite" intelligence agencies worldwide agreed on a plan like that and kept it secret (heck, it's near impossible to get 10 people to agree on where to go eat lunch!), if that was true then this Lin Wood guy would have been "disappeared" quite a bit before now.

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 3

maybe that's why he hasn't disappeared yet. because people would say he disappeared because he knew something he wasn't supposed too, even though it is total bulls***

• Upvote 2