IGNORED

Sidney Powell: Is Anyone on Trump's Legal Team Sane?

Cartmann99

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AmazonGrace

• Cartmann99

• thoughtful

• Howl

1 hour ago, Gobsmacked said:

Is he a Republican telling trumpidiots not to vote for Republicans? I totally confused now. 

Up is down

Right is left

Losing is winning 

Popcorn is dishwasher 

Sanity is kraken 

Edited by onekidanddone
  • Haha 11

image.png.c9248203cdca0d6c9c3563f69a1e906a.png

:doh:

Edited by Cartmann99
switched out tweets
  • Disgust 1
  • WTF 9

28 minutes ago, AmazonGrace said:

Which might be the point of this entire move.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 9

2 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

Lol is this another "accidentally told the truth" moment? 

I doubt it, I think it's more likely it's a "they can't find any smart people to help their cause" moment. 

I agree with that GOP attorney, though. Trump, his lawsuits, and everything associated with him is one big epic fail.

• Upvote 10

More court fuckups because why not. They filed too late, quoted a draft order as if it was a court document  and put new material in their appeal.

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 5

1 hour ago, Alisamer said:

Lol is this another "accidentally told the truth" moment? 

I doubt it, I think it's more likely it's a "they can't find any smart people to help their cause" moment. 

Could be a "the public will see how honest we are, we even told the judge about it when it was in our favor" move. But that  seems out of character.

10 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

Oops, "Lisa Marie" - you forgot you already answered!

• Haha 6

Nah, the context ("fraudulent vote increase for Biden" )makes it clear they just had a brain fart and meant to say that it flipped Trump votes into Biden votes.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 3

The video for that Jericho March is quite stupid.

Whenever I see truly insane, dangerous driving, I think  "I sure hope they don't take anyone else with them when they crash and die."  Unfortunately, all I can do is hope.

I have lost patience to the point of feeling the same way about these idiots who go maskless to large events, and gather indoors maskless and with ever-changing groups of people. I only wish there was a way to protect the innocent from them.

• I Agree 7

11 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

I guess my question is if God wanted Trump to win, why didn’t he just give Trump the most votes? Are we to believe that Dominion voting machines, Joe Biden and North Korean boats are more powerful than God and it will take a miracle to overturn the “fraudulent”election results? A miracle that even a month later is still not forthcoming?

Yeah, I know, too much logic. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 5

26 minutes ago, Miranda said:

I guess my question is if God wanted Trump to win, why didn’t he just give Trump the most votes? Are we to believe that Dominion voting machines, Joe Biden and North Korean boats are more powerful than God and it will take a miracle to overturn the “fraudulent”election results? A miracle that even a month later is still not forthcoming?

Careful there, or you'll end up with a lightning bolt being thrown in your general direction.  :wink-kitty:

1 hour ago, thoughtful said:

The video for that Jericho March is quite stupid.

So you won't be donating then?

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.7bbc7f3dd0585a9430528999a9f2bbd4.png

I had a vision that I was supposed to sign up to donate every three days, but that's not an option:

Spoiler

2108967643_Screenshotfrom2020-12-0414-38-59.thumb.png.b04278110698c3add43b0c87818ada20.png

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 3
  • Thank You 2

1 hour ago, Miranda said:

God is testing their faith and they need to keep believing and praying. God is going to come through.

• Upvote 5