IGNORED

Josh, Anna, M'Kids 23: Failing at Object Lessons Now Really Failing with a Federal Arrest!

samurai_sarah

10 minutes ago, onekidanddone said:

Wonder how JRod feels on be Duggar adjacent now 

Vindicated—only because Anna Duggar (rather publicly) unfollowed her on Instagram after Nurthan’s wedding.  

Edited by HereComesTreble
  • Upvote 19
  • Haha 17

23 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Drug raids are bullshit in my opinion. They do more harm than good. 

Agreed. Unfortunately, my experience was with a Department of Homeland Security warrant. The possession charge was incidental to the original warrant, which just added insult to injury.

(And yes, I know that possession of drugs is illegal and I played stupid games and won a stupid fucking prize, but it's extra super bullshit that they can arrest a person for possession of drugs discovered while serving warrant for a completely different person and offense. I try pretty hard not to be all  "ACAB" but...yeah. I struggle.)

• Upvote 9
  • Love 19

2 minutes ago, HereComesTreble said:

Vindicated—only because Anna Duggar (rather publicly) unfollowed her on Instagram after Nurthan’s wedding.  

You officially owe me a new iPad because I just spewed  ice tea all over mine after reading that.

just saying’

Edited by Browneyed Girl
  • Upvote 3
  • Haha 12

7 minutes ago, artdecades said:

Oh man Jeremy must be livid right now. 

Thank you for pointing out this much needed bright spot. I cackled.

• Upvote 8
  • Haha 19
  • Love 2

2 minutes ago, SPHASH said:

Just saw this threadvus hot.  WTH is going on?

IT is happening. 

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 11

3 minutes ago, Mela99 said:

I truly have grief for their children, BUT I have to admit I’m not sure if I do for Anna. She knew who he was, even if not before marriage then certainly after with his AM scandal. 

I agree with this. The children are innocent victims who didn't choose their parent's or their lives. I feel for them.

Anna? I felt bad for her in May of 2015 but by July of 2015 when Joshy & his "cheating" came out, I no longer felt sorry for her. She knew what she married. She could forgive his past that one time and marry him as a naïve 20 year old, or however old she was, who was brainwashed by her family & really didn't know any better. His past coming out in 2015 had to suck, but she'd already been told it didn't matter (Notice, I intentionally did not say she'd already "dealt" with it). But, two months later, when new Josh activity came to light and she chose to stay - that was it. Done. Kaput. No more sympathy. If she doesn't respect herself or her children enough to get the hell out of dodge, she isn't in a sympathetic position. She not only doesn't care about the children she already had, she brought more into the world with that POS. 

The kids deserve all the sympathy. The adults? None. 

• Upvote 16
  • I Agree 20
  • Love 3

Just now, Joe Pukepail said:

Thank you for pointing out this much needed bright spot. I cackled.

Probably preparing tomorrow Instagram story with baaaaabe ;)

I fell sorry for the publicist / comms team. 

• Upvote 5

9 minutes ago, Mela99 said:

I truly have grief for their children, BUT I have to admit I’m not sure if I do for Anna. She knew who he was, even if not before marriage then certainly after with his AM scandal. 

I also feel for the kids, but not Anna.  She stayed with a child molester and someone who cheated on her.  She made that bed, those babies though they need to be shielded from this. 

• Upvote 13
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Mela99 said:

Oh holy shit ... That mug shot. He almost looks proud of it. Or high.

Poor Anna.... just a day ago she was defending him for being such a good provider.

I have been gone or occasionally lurking for the past couple years, but this brought me back. My first thought was for Anna (after the obligatory "OMG JOSH DUGGAR ARRESTED FEDS NO BOND" etc.). Just announced she's pregnant with her 7th child. Living in a warehouse still, I suppose. Josh Duggar was never worth what he has put her through.

Poor Anna. Poor kiddos.

• Upvote 11
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, fundiefan said:

I agree with this. The children are innocent victims who didn't choose their parent's or their lives. I feel for them.

Anna? I felt bad for her in May of 2015 but by July of 2015 when Joshy & his "cheating" came out, I no longer felt sorry for her. She knew what she married. She could forgive his past that one time and marry him as a naïve 20 year old, or however old she was, who was brainwashed by her family & really didn't know any better. His past coming out in 2015 had to suck, but she'd already been told it didn't matter (Notice, I intentionally did not say she'd already "dealt" with it). But, two months later, when new Josh activity came to light and she chose to stay - that was it. Done. Kaput. No more sympathy. If she doesn't respect herself or her children enough to get the hell out of dodge, she isn't in a sympathetic position. She not only doesn't care about the children she already had, she brought more into the world with that POS. 

The kids deserve all the sympathy. The adults? None. 

I remember her saying on Counting On that God always forgives so she had to always forgive.  I thought then (and now) that Josh knows he can do anything and she will never leave. 
I have 100% sympathy for the kids but I do go back and forth on her. I don’t think any pregnant person (or fetus) needs this kind of stress right now. But then sometimes I’m like ah,  she made her bed and she has to lay in it. ??‍♀️

Edited by Tdoc72
  • Upvote 20
  • Sad 3
  • I Agree 3

according to pickles Josh will appear in court tomorrow at 11:00. 

WILL IT AIR LIVE? on some court tv show? 

does anyone have court tv or something 

and no ANNA STAYED WITH The child molester 

• Upvote 5

The last time Josh was involved with a scandal, Anna was pregnant with Meredith. Now she’s pregnant with another girl while her husband is involved in yet another scandal. It just sucks that they just keep bringing kid after kid into the world with a father like that. It’s sick. 

• Upvote 20
  • Sad 1
  • I Agree 19
  • Love 1

14 minutes ago, artdecades said:

Oh man Jeremy must be livid right now. 

Good 

• Upvote 15
  • I Agree 5
  • Love 2

Just now, Tdoc72 said:

I remember her saying on Countjng On that God always forgives so she had to always forgive.  I thought then (and now) that Josh knows he can do anything and she will never leave. 

If there is a god or whatever, I really hope he or she doesn't feel that way. What a shallow way to think about mercy.

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

• HerNameIsBuffy locked this topic