IGNORED

2020 Election Results Part 6: A President-Elect Who Will Make Trump Irrelevant Again!!

GreyhoundFan

7 hours ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

You guys get CAKE?!  

Well, we have to pay for it. But because most primary (elementary) schools are polling places, the school uses Election Day as a fundraising opportunity and sells cakes & slices as well as sausage sandwiches.

Honestly, this is a tradition the rest of the world should also adopt.

• Upvote 13
  • I Agree 17

So QAnon has come up with a totes believable explanation for Rudy's trip to the landscaping company. My word, they are completely crazy.

image.png.1785e2454bdcb1392b693e49f5cf6684.png

image.png.d7f069b866373380d90c98ebe53ef9e7.png

image.png.affaa0e5ee44bd32aa749f3432acff3b.png

• Confused 3
  • WTF 3
  • Haha 10

43 minutes ago, AmazonGrace said:

If you haven’t clicked through to read the article there please do! The tone of confused disbelief throughout is amazing. 

here’s my record of 2020 so far. Maybe someday long after I’m gone someone will find this book and laugh. Or be confused. Or something. 

Spoiler

32CBECEA-C4B1-45F0-A6A6-99E337B9902F.thumb.jpeg.2bbe436b75bbc2026f183730024b68e6.jpeg

• Upvote 9
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 18

32 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Copeland manages to be both creepy and insane:

Quick get that man some doggie downers before he busts a gasket

• Upvote 4

7 minutes ago, Alisamer said:

If you haven’t clicked through to read the article there please do! The tone of confused disbelief throughout is amazing. 

here’s my record of 2020 so far. Maybe someday long after I’m gone someone will find this book and laugh. Or be confused. Or something. 

Hide contents

32CBECEA-C4B1-45F0-A6A6-99E337B9902F.thumb.jpeg.2bbe436b75bbc2026f183730024b68e6.jpeg

That's great, except for the whole subject matter thing. I do like the part about Biden-Harris winning.

And you forgot that Colorado has been on fire as well. But I know, it's been hard to keep up.  

• Upvote 5

It will be so nice to have pets in the WH again. The fact that one is a shelter pet is a wonderful bonus:

• Upvote 1
  • Love 25

19 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

So QAnon has come up with a totes believable explanation for Rudy's trip to the landscaping company. My word, they are completely crazy.

image.png.1785e2454bdcb1392b693e49f5cf6684.png

image.png.d7f069b866373380d90c98ebe53ef9e7.png

image.png.affaa0e5ee44bd32aa749f3432acff3b.png

They forgot about the drugs hidden in the dildos from the sex shop. :teasing-dunce:

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 18

You know it will be very nice that, when people are discussing which reactions to delete from FreeJinger, we don't have to fight hard to save angry, disgust, and WTF because we use them all in the political thread under the current administration.

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 10
  • I Agree 1

I will never not laugh about them booking a landscaping company. I wonder who had to break the news to Trump that his campaign was not booked at a nice resort but instead would be standing in a not so nice parking lot right next to a sex shop? 

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 12
  • I Agree 1

I went and bought an Inquirer & a New York Times this morning to go with the News Journal. 

Spoiler

IMG_4318.thumb.jpg.b7ce8db5d3bba0c645dc694fce969174.jpg

• Upvote 16
  • Thank You 1

3 minutes ago, AmazonGrace said:

Is there a real time (or real time as possible)ticker for the counting in each state?

• Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, formergothardite said:

I will never not laugh about them booking a landscaping company. I wonder who had to break the news to Trump that his campaign was not booked at a nice resort but instead would be standing in a not so nice parking lot right next to a sex shop? 

Actually, I think to Trump being beside a sex shop would be a benefit. It would be the landscaping company could have a problem with.

• Upvote 6

Maybe Biden should hire the landscaping company to fix the craptastic garden  ‘Melanie’ planted

29 minutes ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

Does this mean he is going to speak?  Or that the topic will be discussed.

The networks aren’t obligated to carry his whine fest and I hope they don’t 

ETA: Forget what I said about the networks  as I see he is just  going to be on some sniveling MAGA head’s show

Edited by onekidanddone
  • Upvote 9

1 minute ago, onekidanddone said:

Maybe Biden should hire the landscaping company to fix the craptastic garden  ‘Melanie’ planted

I would absolutely love that to happen. 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 11

still excited here. 

my dad was so touched about paris and the bells ringing he called all his friends, including some in maui and everyone there was so happy

• Upvote 6
  • Love 5

I'm just curious if anyone else has been losing Facebook friends today, because I have, and I barely said anything other than I'm relieved the waiting is over, and I'm happy Biden won. Apparently that was enough to wound them deeply, because as it turns out, Trumpers are the biggest snowflakes of all.

• Upvote 16
  • Rufus Bless 2
  • Haha 7
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 7

I am so glad the waiting is over and the stress and horror of the last four years have an expiration date. I do hope that all of you continue to post on this forum. The last four years, this has been my go-to forum, which I always check first and most often. I would really miss seeing the rest of the posters here if this forum becomes less active. 

If McConnell is still controlling the Senate with his iron fist, we'll still have to get together here to swap recipes for turtle soup.

I just switched from my phone to my computer and see that I'm a Professor of Anal Hurtedness. How appropriate for this forum (and the Orange Menace).

Edited by Audrey2
  • Upvote 22

20 minutes ago, GeraldineGrainger said:

I'm just curious if anyone else has been losing Facebook friends today, because I have, and I barely said anything other than I'm relieved the waiting is over, and I'm happy Biden won. Apparently that was enough to wound them deeply, because as it turns out, Trumpers are the biggest snowflakes of all.

Why do you hate America? :wink-kitty:

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 29

52 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

How dare she talk about Covid deaths while asking for consideration for Trump!

She never did a fucking thing to protect the people of her state.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 6

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic
  • GreyhoundFan unpinned this topic