IGNORED

2020 Election Results Part 6: A President-Elect Who Will Make Trump Irrelevant Again!!

GreyhoundFan

11 hours ago, Lillymuffin said:

Yes!!! I’m so sick of the words “beautiful”, “terrific”, “phony,” and the phrase, “a lot of people are saying.” 

Also "great," "loser," "overrated," "huge," "Dems," "low-IQ," and "Radical Left."

For the love of God, Donald, shut the hell up.

Edited by GeraldineGrainger
  • Upvote 17
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 4

2 minutes ago, AmazonGrace said:

I would love for Trump to get so mad that he spills the dirt on all the cronies

Oh me too.  Please let him start with Rudy and Lindsay.

• Upvote 9
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 7

4 hours ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

You guys get CAKE?!  

Damn all we get is stickers. But I make damn sure I get that sticker. 

There's one from the primary on our printer at work - I think that one was my co-worker's. I've been putting mine in my sketchbook. I have a page about 2020 in a new (huge) sketchbook I just started - it has masks, hand sanitizer, murder hornets, fire, a hurricane, the full/blue moon/halloween/time change coalition and my "I voted" sticker for the election with the date of the election and the date of when it was finally called.

I'm actually at work at the moment babysitting our printer - it crapped the bed halfway through a huge print run and the boss needed me to come fix it. He's staunchly Republican and I'm 90% sure he voted for Trump. But today he says he's glad it's over and he thinks it'll be a good administration, and he hopes Biden has paid attention and learned from the things people liked that Trump did (however few they are) and he is glad Biden is saying from the beginning he will be president for everyone, not just those who voted for him.

I'm relieved. So relieved. Maybe the boss and I will be living in the same universe again, because based on what I've heard from him and read from other Trump supporters on Facebook there was definitely a space-time continuum split at some point. In their universe Trump is mentally sharper than Biden, a huge success, done lots of great things, and actually cares about people. In my universe Trump has clear signs of dementia, a major personality disorder, has been bankrupt multiple times and keeps his business going as a Ponzi scheme, is millions of dollars in debt, and has said repeatedly that he is only president for his base while also saying they are "disgusting people" and making it clear he only cares about his own wallet.

Damn it, if there was going to be alternate universes why couldn't I end up in a really interesting one? 

• Upvote 19

Also "great," "loser," "overrated," "huge," "Dems," "low-IQ," and "Radical Left."

For the love of God, Donald, shut the hell up.

Also, believe me.
No Donald, I wouldn’t believe you if you told me that the sky was blue you liar.
  • Upvote 6
  • Haha 4
  • I Agree 6

8 minutes ago, AmazonGrace said:

I would love for Trump to get so mad that he spills the dirt on all the cronies

I so hope this happens. Trump is still in the denial stage. Anger comes next and he has always been a vindictive asshole. 

• Upvote 17
  • I Agree 1

I’m glad this all got settled before I go back to work tomorrow.  I made the mistake of checking my email last night and I am looking at a really ugly week.

I am waiting for the tweet that “I appointed three of you to the Supreme Court why are you not offering tohear this case IMMEDIATELY ” Unless he’s actually tweeted that and I missed it. 

I will likely be MIA again because my days are about to become a never ending cycle of work sleep work.

That is a sure fire method for J Rod and/or PP and Zsu to implode.

Thanks everyone for being there as I recovered from this procedure.  

Edited by Browneyed Girl
  • Upvote 8
  • Love 15

31 minutes ago, Destiny said:

I agree and I’ll be there for her and Elizabeth Warren then (again)!

Me too! I’ve already decided I’m volunteering in any capacity I can in 2024.

• Upvote 14
  • Love 6

8 minutes ago, Destiny said:

Also, believe me.
No Donald, I wouldn’t believe you if you told me that the sky was blue you liar.

For Trump, "believe me" seems to be a tell.

• Upvote 12
  • Haha 3
  • I Agree 6
  • Love 2

I just spent about 15 minutes cackling at this "Donald's Dictionary." It's very funny now that he's been voted out, but when you read all of his bullshit together on one page like this, you think, "How in the HELL did we ever elect this guy?"

Not that most of us haven't thought that thousands of times over the last four years, but MAN!

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2015/08/donalds-dictionary.html

• Upvote 11
  • Haha 3
  • Thank You 2
  • Love 1

I read that Kamala's stepchildren call her "Momm-ala". That has helped me with the pronunciation. However we pronounce her name, it isn't done maliously- just learning and done with respect.

I'm so happy! The feeling of relaxation is amazing. Even though I didn't realize the weight I felt. I'm still nervous about what stupidity Trump will attempt though.

• Upvote 15
  • I Agree 2

12 minutes ago, Not that josh's mom said:

I'm still nervous about what stupidity Trump will attempt though.

Yes, this. He's still got until mid-January to cause chaos while being sitting president and therefore un-indictable by tradition - and can immediately be pardoned by Pence just by resigning a few minutes before the inauguration.

My sister's afraid he will literally set fire to the White House. 

I kind of wonder if he's currently trying to figure out exactly how much money he can transfer into his Chinese bank account, what priceless artifacts he can steal, and other ways to enrich himself. I wouldn't be surprised if he's called Russia asking if they want to buy Alaska (or California). 

Hopefully he's just well-medicated and being kept pacified as best as possible, but there's no telling what he'll do when it gets down to the very end. 

• Upvote 18

I love this!  I was so taken aback by all the touching and no masks until I read the blurb that this was filmed in 2016 in anticipation of a blue win.

• Upvote 10
  • Thank You 1

9 minutes ago, Alisamer said:

My sister's afraid he will literally set fire to the White House. 

I kind of wonder if he's currently trying to figure out exactly how much money he can transfer into his Chinese bank account, what priceless artifacts he can steal, and other ways to enrich himself. I wouldn't be surprised if he's called Russia asking if they want to buy Alaska (or California). 

I can imagine him relieving himself on the Resolute desk just for spite. :pb_sad:

• Upvote 6
  • Disgust 3
  • I Agree 3

1 minute ago, Cartmann99 said:

I can imagine him relieving himself on the Resolute desk just for spite. :pb_sad:

Honestly - I wouldn't be shocked if he just shit in his hand and started flinging his poop.  

I'm a little shocked we haven't seen a real melt down yet.  I really would have thought he'd go off the rails and someone would leak it anonymously.

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 7

1 minute ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

Honestly - I wouldn't be shocked if he just shit in his hand and started flinging his poop.  

I'm a little shocked we haven't seen a real melt down yet.  I really would have thought he'd go off the rails and someone would leak it anonymously.

Drugs. It's always drugs. 

Seriously though, he's been relatively restrained on twitter. I'm shocked.

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 2

If it's true that even Jared and Melania are encouraging him to concede then I assume his legal team (aside from Rudy) have told them they have no facts with which to fight.

I don't even think of Rudy as a lawyer, just a crazy mouthpiece.  

If he continues to fight the upside is we get to watch him lose again.

Oh - and Andrew Yang is moving to GA asap to help Stacy Abrams with the push for the Senate run off, campaigning blue.  I was so happy to see that.

I know they can only contribute so much legally to a candidate, but I think Yang can pour money into the get out the vote campaign well beyond that although I could be mistaken.  I'm not that familiar with campaign finance laws and not at all familiar with the regs in GA.

• Upvote 13
  • Thank You 4

1 hour ago, Destiny said:

Also, believe me.

So they come up to me and say ‘Thank you Sir’

• Haha 12
  • Love 1

He’s tweeting links about “irregularities” in the vote in GA. Possible impending meltdown.

So they come up to me and say ‘Thank you Sir’

With tears in their eyes. Big, strong men who have never cried in their lives!
  • Upvote 9
  • Haha 7

W Bush released a statement on the election.  

Here’s a sentence I would have never said before 2020: HELL OF A JOB DUBYA!
  • Upvote 10
  • I Agree 20

2 minutes ago, clueliss said:

W Bush released a statement on the election.  

From what they were saying on CNN the other day the Bush > Obama handoff went extremely well.  The Bush team even designed training exercises for the new staff while showing them the ropes, and Bush worked closely with Obama to make the transition as smooth as possible with the focus on that being the best for not only the incoming administration, but the country.  From what people there from both sides were saying it was very friendly and cooperative.

I'm no Bush apologist...but they got this right.  Sadly, even if Trump and his people wanted to be gracious it wouldn't help.  As anyone who has been trained in a new job by an incompetent co-worker it's worse than trying to figure things out yourself.

• Upvote 28

Since I'm currently on a Newt "F**k that Guy!" tear, here's one more.  

Also, re: the Rudy Rant at the Fourseason Complete Landscaping parking area across the street from the crematory -- I wonder if white smoke came out of the crematory smokestack at the moment the election was announced for Biden...

Edited by Howl
  • Upvote 5
  • Disgust 3
  • WTF 2
  • Haha 13

4 minutes ago, Destiny said:

Here’s a sentence I would have never said before 2020: HELL OF A JOB DUBYA!

Professional decorum.  I long for the day when that will no longer be shocking.  Soon...soon.

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 4
  • Love 2

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic
  • GreyhoundFan unpinned this topic