IGNORED

Reactions of Trumpians

clueliss

6 hours ago, SassyPants said:

I thought most of those votes were thought to be military and overseas votes? Is “Karen” deployed overseas? ?

Lol nope. Nor is anyone in her family. 

• Haha 3

8 hours ago, ADoyle90815 said:

Things like that are why I won't put any campaign stickers on my car.

I won't put any stickers for anything on my car - not even for rescues saving old dogs that nobody wanted.

Outside of the mortgage on my home, that car payment is the next biggest item in my budget. Why would I destroy the paint finish, making it worth less someday if I decide to sell it outright or trade it in? I have a THING against stickers on my car.

• Upvote 10

My car's a POS. I drive them until they're nearly dead, and by that point they're worth more as scrap than they'd give me on a trade in. Still, I prefer magnets and window stickers to stickers that go on the paint.

However I've just about decided that no matter who runs in the next presidential election, I'm making myself a Megatron/Starscream 2024 sticker and putting that on my car. 

(They'd be better than Trump, really. Depending on Transformers continuity Megs was originally a working class miner fighting oppression by the upper classes, and Starscream was a scientist, so they're already ahead of the game there.)

• Upvote 3

My car is a black Ford sedan that looks like every other black sedan out there.  I can't tell you how many times I've gone to other people's black sedans in parking lots thinking they were mine.  Once I even tried to open the door of a black sedan that had a spoiler on the back, which mine does not!  :embarrassed:

So, I've put stickers on my windows (not political, just silly stuff) so I can tell my black sedan from every other black sedan in the world.  So far so good.

• Upvote 11

I used to have a blue Volvo wagon like 30% of others in my county did and I'm also not one to put stickers on my car.  One day in 2004 I was walking back to my car and saw a blue Volvo wagon where I parked with a Bush/Cheney sticker on it.  My kids learned a few choice words before I realized my car was in the next row.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 14

22 minutes ago, kpmom said:

My car is a black Ford sedan that looks like every other black sedan out there.  I can't tell you how many times I've gone to other people's black sedans in parking lots thinking they were mine.  Once I even tried to open the door of a black sedan that had a spoiler on the back, which mine does not!  :embarrassed:

So, I've put stickers on my windows (not political, just silly stuff) so I can tell my black sedan from every other black sedan in the world.  So far so good.

I drive a black Mustang and my vanity plates are the only way I can find my car sometimes.

• Upvote 7

1 hour ago, kpmom said:

I had a dark grey Ford Taurus in the early 2000s and it had the remote lock/unlock option.  One time when I was up in Wisconsin I went to open the door to my car but couldn't get the door to open.  It took me a minute to realize I was not only trying to open the very similar colored car next to mine but that it wasn't even a Ford.  It was a Chevy - either a Monte Carlo or Impala.  

When I was in undergrad I had the parking sticker as I was a commuter student so I was able to tell my car from others that way.  My Bolt is different enough that it I don't usually have problems finding it.  Since I custom ordered I was able to choose the color in advance and I had narrowed it down to either white or black because I never owned vehicles that were either of those colors before.  I went with white because I live on a gravel road and white hides dirt better.

My previous car I had a grumpy cat sticker on the rear window saying no.  Someone at work once asked me who that was and I had to explain it was grumpy cat!  Otherwise I don't like putting stickers on my vehicle.   

• Upvote 7

When we bought a new vehicle last December, I told my husband that I planned to buy a license plate frame for the car that referenced a joke between us. While I was on the license plate frame website, I decided to look at all of the ones they had for sale. I was tempted to get one similar to the frame below, but in the end, I decided that I didn't want the drama that would come with it. :shrug:

image.png.7c815511265effa2f676759e6f0a858c.png

• Upvote 7
  • Love 5

I've been doing this a long time on FB.  When someone shares a status update or post from someone else that I don't know I block that person so I never see them again.  If its someone I know I snooze them..  And when I come across a profile that supports Trump they get blocked too.  My blocked list must be in the 100,000s by now.

• Upvote 4

On 11/10/2020 at 12:38 PM, Cartmann99 said:

When we bought a new vehicle last December, I told my husband that I planned to buy a license plate frame for the car that referenced a joke between us. While I was on the license plate frame website, I decided to look at all of the ones they had for sale. I was tempted to get one similar to the frame below, but in the end, I decided that I didn't want the drama that would come with it. :shrug:

image.png.7c815511265effa2f676759e6f0a858c.png

I don't have any frames on my plates anymore since if they block any writing from being seen they're not legal then.  It's not like most cops go out of their ways to enforce that rule but you always have the one cop or two that does - which is something I found out the hard way in 2012. 

I was out riding my two wheeled money sink this afternoon and I noticed that pretty much all the fuck face signs have up and disappeared now.  Maybe that's a good sign that reality is starting to sink in just a little bit with the Branch Trumpvidians and they're getting used to the idea of a post fuck face reality.

• Upvote 10

Sure Jan the neighbors started it. 

A Trump supporter filed a restraining order against his neighbours who he claims taunted him over Joe Biden’s election win.

Michael Mason says he took legal action after being “harassed” by his Democratic supporting neighbours who he says mocked him over Trump’s loss.

Mr Mason filed a restraining order to have the neighbours stay 100 feet away from his home after Mr Biden became the president-elect.

And he says he even called the police after the neighbouring children chanted about Mr Biden’s win to upset his own children, according to CBS13.

• Upvote 1
  • WTF 1
  • Haha 6

7 minutes ago, 47of74 said:

A Trump supporter filed a restraining order against his neighbours who he claims taunted him over Joe Biden’s election win.

How many people did he taunt when the shoe was on the other foot? :think:

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 6

1 hour ago, Cartmann99 said:

How many people did he taunt when the shoe was on the other foot? :think:

Probably lots of them.   It would not surprise me at all to learn that he was in one of fuck face's boat or truck parades and had a big ass fuck face flag mounted on his vehicle. 

The fuck your feelings crowd had better learn fucking fast that turnabout is entirely fair play and they should go off and self conjugal visit themselves if they don't like that.  Biden, Harris, et al. might be a bit too nice to engage in turnabout but some of us aren't - myself included.

Edited by 47of74
  • Upvote 2
  • I Agree 4

3 hours ago, 47of74 said:

Sure Jan the neighbors started it. 

Has this man not been introduced to the idea of being a snowflake? And this dude should parent up in terms of his kids. Those kids are likely watching the parents for their own cues and role modeling. Don’t be a snowflake and maybe your kid won’t be one either. Where are these strong, capable, bootstrap Trump supporters? 

• Upvote 11

7 hours ago, SassyPants said:

Where are these strong, capable, bootstrap Trump supporters? 

Clutching their Trumpy Bears and weeping into their adult beverages?

• Haha 10
  • Love 1

About ten years ago I was in Tennessee on hols and we met a nice couple in a bar one night and had drinks and craic. The female half friended me on Facebook that night and we've been "friends" ever since, although that mostly consists of the occasional thumbs up to a post - I don't bother with FB that much.

Anyhoo, I still thought she was a pretty nice/normal person up until a couple of years ago when she went full Trump and started posting all the crazy memes of support. I thought about quietly defriending her but the nosy part of me really wanted to see how she'd react if he lost - I figured that's when she'd show her true colours and either be a decent human being who accepted reality and got on with it, or.....

This is today's gem:

Dear Mr. Biden,

Although I refused to listen to it, I understand that during your so called acceptance speach, you were calling for the unity of Trump supporters. Well I remember four years ago my President, President Trump also called for unity. I remember how Congressional members of your Democratic Party responded by boycotting his inauguration. I remember how you and your Democratic party cheated and used the greatest law enforcement institution of this country to spy on President Trumps campaign. I remember how you and your Democratic Party created a fake Russian dossier to try and impeach my President. I remember how your speaker of the house ripped up President Trumps beautiful State of the Union speach on National TV.

I remember how you and your Democratic Party tried to impeach my President over a Ukraine phone call. You accused my President of pay to play. Come to find out Joe, it was really you and your son Hunter.

I remember how you and your Democratic Party blamed my President over a pandemic that he had nothing to do with. I remember how you and your Democratic Party encouraged rioting and looting of my great United States of America. I remember how you and your Democratic Party used the media to spread lie after lie about President Trump.

I remember how you and your Democratic Party tried to steal the election from my President Trump. This Trump supporter remembers all that Joe, and will NOT be unifying with your Democratic Party. This Trump supporter will be giving you the same respect you gave my President Trump the last four years..you Joe your NOT MY PRESIDENT!!!!

? 

Errr...I think i'm done here, right?

• Upvote 1
  • WTF 14

5 hours ago, IrishCarrie said:

About ten years ago I was in Tennessee on hols and we met a nice couple in a bar one night and had drinks and craic. The female half friended me on Facebook that night and we've been "friends" ever since, although that mostly consists of the occasional thumbs up to a post - I don't bother with FB that much.

Anyhoo, I still thought she was a pretty nice/normal person up until a couple of years ago when she went full Trump and started posting all the crazy memes of support. I thought about quietly defriending her but the nosy part of me really wanted to see how she'd react if he lost - I figured that's when she'd show her true colours and either be a decent human being who accepted reality and got on with it, or.....

This is today's gem:

Dear Mr. Biden,

Although I refused to listen to it, I understand that during your so called acceptance speach, you were calling for the unity of Trump supporters. Well I remember four years ago my President, President Trump also called for unity. I remember how Congressional members of your Democratic Party responded by boycotting his inauguration. I remember how you and your Democratic party cheated and used the greatest law enforcement institution of this country to spy on President Trumps campaign. I remember how you and your Democratic Party created a fake Russian dossier to try and impeach my President. I remember how your speaker of the house ripped up President Trumps beautiful State of the Union speach on National TV.

I remember how you and your Democratic Party tried to impeach my President over a Ukraine phone call. You accused my President of pay to play. Come to find out Joe, it was really you and your son Hunter.

I remember how you and your Democratic Party blamed my President over a pandemic that he had nothing to do with. I remember how you and your Democratic Party encouraged rioting and looting of my great United States of America. I remember how you and your Democratic Party used the media to spread lie after lie about President Trump.

I remember how you and your Democratic Party tried to steal the election from my President Trump. This Trump supporter remembers all that Joe, and will NOT be unifying with your Democratic Party. This Trump supporter will be giving you the same respect you gave my President Trump the last four years..you Joe your NOT MY PRESIDENT!!!!

? 

I would be done personally, but I'd also correct the above I highlighted in red before unfriending because I'm a jerk.

Seriously though, is that something going around or did she write that?  not that it matters for your purposes as she clearly agrees even if not the author but if she wrote it...

Yikes.  I've never been that passionate about anyone I was actually sleeping with.  What the heck is it about Trump that inspires such ardor?

• Upvote 11

5 hours ago, IrishCarrie said:

This is today's gem:

Dear Mr. Biden,

? 

I wouldn’t engage. This person does not want to know the truth as this rant contains some glaring, easily researched and corrected, mistruths. Maybe over time the duped will see the light, but the rest of us can not pry open their eyes and minds. They have to come to the table on their own, and that takes time.

Trump gave the truly angry, entrenched Americans a voice. He normalized their very aberrant , hateful and dangerous beliefs. It’s going to take time to defuse that anger (times 70 mil).

• Upvote 12

Funny when Obama was elected all the Repukes screamed "Obama not my president God is".  Then in 2016 we were told constantly Trump is your president.  Four years later its Trump is still my president.

• Upvote 7

Looks like Tim Allen flamed out over his hero losing the election

• Haha 6

I can’t remember where I read it, but apparently he and his wife were out somewhere and someone called him a dick.  She turned, smiled sweetly, and said, “Yes, in fact, he is a Dick.  And since I’m his wife, that makes me a Dick too!”

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, 47of74 said:

Looks like Tim Allen flamed out over his hero losing the election

As I understand it , he adopted the name Tim Allen in order to hide his past identity as a drug dealer turned stool pigeon .   

https://allthatsinteresting.com/tim-allen-cocaine   This was the first I had heard of his given surname .  

12 hours ago, IrishCarrie said:

This is today's gem:

Dear Mr. Biden,

? 

7 hours ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

I would be done personally, but I'd also correct the above I highlighted in red before unfriending because I'm a jerk.

Seriously though, is that something going around or did she write that?  not that it matters for your purposes as she clearly agrees even if not the author but if she wrote it...

Yikes.  I've never been that passionate about anyone I was actually sleeping with.  What the heck is it about Trump that inspires such ardor?

7 hours ago, SassyPants said:

I wouldn’t engage. This person does not want to know the truth as this rant contains some glaring, easily researched and corrected, mistruths. Maybe over time the duped will see the light, but the rest of us can not pry open their eyes and minds. They have to come to the table on their own, and that takes time.

Trump gave the truly angry, entrenched Americans a voice. He normalized their very aberrant , hateful and dangerous beliefs. It’s going to take time to defuse that anger (times 70 mil).

This sounds like a bad faith argument , on the part of your Facebook friend .  Under the circumstances I wouldn't engage either , for reasons outlined in this short puppet show skit .  

Spoiler

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1

I've seen this going around:

Spoiler

I just got a message that says the president is requesting that every registered voter send him a snail mail letter a letter to demand a full audit of all 50 states. Send this to

President Donald J Trump

White House

1600 Pennsylvania Avenue Washington DC 20500.

He will use this as evidence to the supreme court. He is asking all of us to send him hardcopy letters as evidence we the people are demanding an audit please do this tomorrow have every registered voter in your household send a separate letter. We need to swarm the White House mail room. Thank you.

The above info was reported on Newsmax this evening: President Trump has been censored by Twitter Facebook etc., electronic mail. Thank you in advance for forwarding this to friends and family yes they PO must deliver the mail. Pass this on to all Trump supporters!

Spoiler

TO ALL TRUMP VOTERS:

The president is requesting that every registered voter send him a snail mail letter a letter to demand a full audit of all 50 states. Send this to

President Donald J Trump

White House

1600 Pennsylvania

Avenue NW

Washington DC 20500.

He will use this as evidence to the supreme court. He is asking all of us to send him hardcopy letters as evidence we the people are demanding an audit please do this TOMORROW

The PO MUST deliver the mail!

PLEASE PASS THIS ON TO TRUMP SUPPORTERS

I guess this will support the postal system, but that is about all it will do. 

Edited by formergothardite
  • Haha 8
  • Thank You 1

2 hours ago, formergothardite said:

I've seen this going around:

Reveal hidden contents

I just got a message that says the president is requesting that every registered voter send him a snail mail letter a letter to demand a full audit of all 50 states. Send this to

President Donald J Trump

White House

1600 Pennsylvania Avenue Washington DC 20500.

He will use this as evidence to the supreme court. He is asking all of us to send him hardcopy letters as evidence we the people are demanding an audit please do this tomorrow have every registered voter in your household send a separate letter. We need to swarm the White House mail room. Thank you.

The above info was reported on Newsmax this evening: President Trump has been censored by Twitter Facebook etc., electronic mail. Thank you in advance for forwarding this to friends and family yes they PO must deliver the mail. Pass this on to all Trump supporters!

Reveal hidden contents

TO ALL TRUMP VOTERS:

The president is requesting that every registered voter send him a snail mail letter a letter to demand a full audit of all 50 states. Send this to

President Donald J Trump

White House

1600 Pennsylvania

Avenue NW

Washington DC 20500.

He will use this as evidence to the supreme court. He is asking all of us to send him hardcopy letters as evidence we the people are demanding an audit please do this TOMORROW

The PO MUST deliver the mail!

PLEASE PASS THIS ON TO TRUMP SUPPORTERS

I guess this will support the postal system, but that is about all it will do. 

The acute idiocy of trumplicans still manages to astound me. Exactly what do they think the SC will do with letters? :pb_rollseyes:

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 4