IGNORED

Reactions of Trumpians

clueliss

2 minutes ago, fraurosena said:

The acute idiocy of trumplicans still manages to astound me. Exactly what do they think the SC will do with letters? :pb_rollseyes:

My favorite part is that apparently even email is censored. All the email in all the places. :laughing-jumpingpurple: This shows how completely mindless these people are in following. I'm pretty sure Trump at no point asked for letters to be mailed, but even if he did people should be able to think about it for 10 seconds and realize this doesn't make any sense. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 4

Saw this today on a public group called Parler Friends on Facebook

parler.thumb.png.7a34d7e824df020fd43fbe72d7eeb02c.png

It's probably supposed to be something related to fuck face losing and whining about the fact.  To me it looks more like a Verizon or AT&T cell phone coverage map from the late 1990s or early 2000s.

• Upvote 10
  • WTF 1
  • I Agree 1

45 minutes ago, AmazonGrace said:

It was a yuge crowd, biggest ever 

I saw a picture of Trump driving through a group of his supporters and it is the happiest he has looked in a long time. I really think they organized this to try and drag him out of a downward spiral. 

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 3

4 hours ago, 47of74 said:

It's probably supposed to be something related to fuck face losing and whining about the fact.  To me it looks more like a Verizon or AT&T cell phone coverage map from the late 1990s or early 2000s.

Oooh, is this a Rorschach test? Or something from Highlights Magazine?

Let me see . . . Maine may be giving a fuck you finger. There's a cute cartoon dinosaur in western Pennsylvania (with its feet in WV and its tail in OH), Cthulhu in Virginia, and a unicorn piggy in North Carolina. The guy whose profile is the western border of Montana has a bad cold, a wedge-headed monster is marching east in Nevada, and I think someone's attempting a Tetris/Pacman mash-up (see the guy with the big nose and little white eye, trying to eat whatever is to his east?) in New Mexico.

How did I do?

• Haha 8
  • Love 1

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 8

5 hours ago, 47of74 said:

Sort of reminds me of this .  

Spoiler

1200px-COVID-19_outbreak_USA_per_capita_

Also I wanted to post this video , especially starting at about 5:01 .  

Spoiler

• Upvote 5

9 hours ago, 47of74 said:

If it's supposed to be the counties/areas where Trump led the votes, I can immediately tell it's wrong because the next county over went blue and it's listed as red. There are also counties that went red (very scary THEY ARE COMING FOR MUH GUNS areas) and it's not listed as such. Very strange. 

Also it has LA county, which voted 71% for Biden, as red. Malarkey. 

• I Agree 5
  • Thank You 6

It’s not, My county is red there and um, no.  It wasn’t.  Kansas would have been all red minus a few counties.  

• Upvote 6

The red in that map is definitely not red for Republican - looks almost like the reverse to me. But who knows what it was supposed to show.

Was there any explanation or context, @47of74?

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 3

10 hours ago, 47of74 said:

Take a look at New York, where the only areas that aren't red are in upstate New York. Then there's states like New Jersey, Delaware, Vermont, Connecticut, Hawaii, and Massachusetts which are completely red on this map, and were called for Biden.

• I Agree 4

Again, in the 2020 Presidential election,Trump didn’t get more votes than Biden in the almighty states that count. Biden got more total votes and more electoral votes. There has been zero fraud uncovered in this election. All the legal avenues have thus far been exhausted or denied after the authorities  found no valid reason to substantiate the bogus claims. So are Trump supporters, who view themselves as superior to all other Americans, advocating for dismissing the will of 74 million + other Americans? 

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 5

15 hours ago, formergothardite said:

I guess this will support the postal system, but that is about all it will do. 

This sounds like a scam thought up by a postal worker to keep their job going. Don't send those pesky electronic letters! Buy a stamp!

13 hours ago, fraurosena said:

The acute idiocy of trumplicans still manages to astound me. Exactly what do they think the SC will do with letters? :pb_rollseyes:

Winter back up fuel in case the heating goes down?

Edited by Ozlsn
Autocorrect
  • Upvote 6

17 hours ago, Marshmallow World said:

If it's supposed to be the counties/areas where Trump led the votes, I can immediately tell it's wrong because the next county over went blue and it's listed as red. There are also counties that went red (very scary THEY ARE COMING FOR MUH GUNS areas) and it's not listed as such. Very strange. 

Also it has LA county, which voted 71% for Biden, as red. Malarkey. 

17 hours ago, clueliss said:

It’s not, My county is red there and um, no.  It wasn’t.  Kansas would have been all red minus a few counties.  

I had thought it looked fishy , if that's what it's supposed to signify .  For instance , from what I know about the political demographic of Ohio , there is no way that Cuyahoga County  , which contains the city of Cleveland , went for Trump .  Not only that , but counties that I know to be heavily Republican , such as Holmes , which is Amish country , appear to be clear of any redness .  As I commented before , this looks more like a Covid outbreak map .  

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 2

On 11/14/2020 at 6:39 AM, formergothardite said:

I've seen this going around:

Reveal hidden contents

I just got a message that says the president is requesting that every registered voter send him a snail mail letter a letter to demand a full audit of all 50 states. Send this to

President Donald J Trump

White House

1600 Pennsylvania Avenue Washington DC 20500.

He will use this as evidence to the supreme court. He is asking all of us to send him hardcopy letters as evidence we the people are demanding an audit please do this tomorrow have every registered voter in your household send a separate letter. We need to swarm the White House mail room. Thank you.

The above info was reported on Newsmax this evening: President Trump has been censored by Twitter Facebook etc., electronic mail. Thank you in advance for forwarding this to friends and family yes they PO must deliver the mail. Pass this on to all Trump supporters!

Reveal hidden contents

TO ALL TRUMP VOTERS:

The president is requesting that every registered voter send him a snail mail letter a letter to demand a full audit of all 50 states. Send this to

President Donald J Trump

White House

1600 Pennsylvania

Avenue NW

Washington DC 20500.

He will use this as evidence to the supreme court. He is asking all of us to send him hardcopy letters as evidence we the people are demanding an audit please do this TOMORROW

The PO MUST deliver the mail!

PLEASE PASS THIS ON TO TRUMP SUPPORTERS

I guess this will support the postal system, but that is about all it will do. 

They think their letters will compel the Supreme Court to give them a Hollywood ending.

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 11

33 minutes ago, Cartmann99 said:

They think their letters will compel the Supreme Court to give them a Hollywood ending.

Spoiler

The Trump campaign is still trying to get the Supreme Court to intervene, asking for it to hear arguments in the case. But experts say that while that is possible, it is unlikely, for the simple reason that the votes that were received after Election Day are sufficiently small in number that Joe Biden's lead is far more than the number of ballots received after Election Day.

"Unless something new happens, I don't see a viable path for Trump to litigate his way out of an Electoral College loss," says election law expert Richard Hasen, of the University of California, Irvine. 

https://www.npr.org/2020/11/07/932214005/will-this-election-be-a-replay-of-bush-v-gore-at-the-supreme-court-not-likely  

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 3

One of the Trump supporters in my area posted a video featuring Louie Gohmert :roll: as "proof" of a conspiracy that switched votes from Trump to Biden. :head-desk:

The AP has an article about it:

False reports claim election servers were seized in Germany

CLAIM: The U.S. Army raided the Frankfurt office of the Spanish election software company Scytl to seize servers that had evidence of voting irregularities in the Nov. 3 U.S. election.

AP’S ASSESSMENT: False. Both the Army and Scytl told The Associated Press the claim is not true. Furthermore, Scytl does not have offices or servers in Frankfurt, Germany.

THE FACTS: Social media users Saturday were sharing reports published by conservative websites claiming servers that would reveal wrongdoing in the U.S. election had been confiscated by U.S. military forces in Germany. Most posts said the servers belong to the software company Scytl, which is based in Barcelona,and some suggested the servers housed information from Dominion Voting Systems.

The false claims followed a Zoom call this week that featured Republican Rep. Louie Gohmert of Texas, suggesting that “U.S. Army forces” had seized servers from a Frankfurt office of the software company Scytl.

In his remarks, which were widely shared on social media, Gohmert acknowledged that the information about the alleged raid only came from a “German tweet in German,” and he said, “I don’t know the truth.”

The Associated Press reached out to Gohmert’s spokesperson but did not hear back.

In his recorded remarks, Gohmert said he had heard from “former intel people” that Scytl maintained data that could be “gleaned” to prove Republican votes had been changed to Democratic ones in the Nov. 3 election.

But, according to the company, Scytl does not tally votes. Nor is there credible evidence Republican votes were changed to Democratic votes in the election.

George Papadopoulos, a former Trump campaign adviser who pleaded guilty in special counsel Robert Mueller’s probe, tweeted on Friday afternoon: “Breaking: Congressman Louie Ghomert has stated that The U.S. Army has seized servers for Dominion in Germany.”

When asked by The Associated Press if the Army had engaged in an operation to recover servers in Germany, an Army spokesperson responded Saturday, “Those allegations are false.”

Scytl also refuted the claim. As the false conspiracy spread online, the company released a statement Friday titled, “Fact Checking Regarding US Elections: Debunking Fake News.”

In the statement Scytl said: “We do not have servers or offices in Frankfurt” and “The US army has not seized anything from Scytl in Barcelona, Frankfurt or anywhere else.” It also says Scytl does not “tabulate, tally or count votes in the US.”

Jonathan Brill, the president and general manager for Scytl’s U.S. division, told the AP the company had a temporary connection to Frankfurt last year. “Backup servers in Frankfurt were used for a specific project for the European Parliament in 2019,” Brill said. “These back-up servers were closed in September 2019.”

Brill said when it comes to the U.S. elections, “Scytl products sold to US customers are fully housed in the US, utilizing Amazon Web Services and have never been housed in Germany.”

Scytl’s U.S. division provided four election-related products to city, county and state clients for the Nov. 3 election, including an interface to train election workers, online tools to educate voters, an online platform for voters to request absentee ballots and an online platform to display real-time election results tabulated by local election officials.

Scytl and Dominion do not have ties to one another, according to statements from both companies.

“There is no truth whatsoever to the claims,” a Dominion spokesperson wrote in an email when asked if the company stored data on servers in Germany and if it was aware of a U.S. military operation to seize those servers.

The claim is the latest in a series of false assertions about Dominion Voting Systems that have circulated since the election, including the meritless theory that the company’s voting machines deleted or switched Trump votes.

There is no evidence of widespread fraud in the 2020 election. In fact, election officials from both political parties have stated publicly that the election went well and international observers confirmed there were no serious irregularities.

If Louie Gohmert tells you the sky is blue, you should go outside and check for yourself.

• Upvote 6
  • Thank You 3

You know what that map looks like to me?  That’s an early on, say late March or Early April covid map.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 6

I found the map! It consists of coronavirus cases as of late March, 2020. Sorry for the cumbersome link, I can't link directly to the news article because it wants you to register to read it. 

@clueliss is spot on!

Edited by Marshmallow World
Clarity
  • Upvote 1
  • Thank You 14

1 hour ago, Cartmann99 said:

One of the Trump supporters in my area posted a video featuring Louie Gohmert :roll: as "proof" of a conspiracy that switched votes from Trump to Biden. :head-desk:

The AP has an article about it:

False reports claim election servers were seized in Germany

If Louie Gohmert tells you the sky is blue, you should go outside and check for yourself.

So am I to assume that the obvious solution to this problem is to switch to the obviously above reproach Ivanka brand voting machines.

• Haha 6

I couldn't agree more. I'm so sick of the "forgotten" white people who love the orange menace just because he told them he was for them, all evidence to the contrary.

• Upvote 13

8 minutes ago, mamallama said:

So am I to assume that the obvious solution to this problem is to switch to the obviously above reproach Ivanka brand voting machines.

I think they would prefer that we rip up the Constitution and switch over to a monarchy headed by King Donald.

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 7

The Trumpler Youth College Republicans at ISU really messed up

A tweet from an Iowa State University political group called on people to "arm up" after president-elect Joe Biden's election victory. This has hundreds of students and faculty upset at the university's response.

"If the individual involved in the College Republicans tweeted those things as individuals, without the ISU attachment of being a student organization, I think that's free speech," said Kelly Winfrey, and ISU journalism professor.

She argues as an organization, the College Republicans ISU's Code of Conduct.

On Tuesday, the Iowa Federation of College Republican's defederated the ISU chapter based on "inflammatory tweets, inappropriate behavior, and a disregard for fellow citizens."

When you're too reich wing for other Republicans...

• Upvote 11

And of course the BTs were going full on dumb shit down in Des Moines.

Supporters of President Donald Trump gathered at the Iowa State Capitol on Saturday to express their concern over the results of the presidential election.

Protesters marched in circles around the capitol building shouting chants like "stop the steal," claiming President-elect Joe Biden's campaign stole the election. It's a widely disputed claim with no evidence to back it up.

Looking at the video there were a bunch of mask less douche cannons.  I'm surprised #CovidKim wasn't out there cheerleading. 

Fucking ugh.  Looks like we'll be having a super spreader event here in Iowa coming soon.

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 1