IGNORED

Reactions of Trumpians

clueliss

4 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

Well, I saw Elvis on a tortilla last week, and he told me that you are full of shit.  :neener:

Reminds me of this story .  

When Prophecy Fails” tells the story of a UFO cult led by a suburban Chicago housewife, Dorothy Martin (called “Marian Keech” by Festinger). Martin had persuaded a group of people that a flood would destroy the world on Dec. 21, 1954. She also prophesized that her followers had nothing to worry about. Friendly aliens would arrive just before the flood with a flying saucer and rescue them.

Martin and her followers gathered together on the doomed night. (Festinger was there as well; he had infiltrated the group.) Some had given up their jobs and all their possessions. The deadline came. The deadline passed. No flood. No flying saucersaucer.  

But amazingly (well, perhaps not so amazingly if you understand the theory of cognitive dissonance), Martin’s cult did not fall apart.  In fact, it grew.

Members were convinced that it was their own beliefs and actions — their gathering together — that had spared Earth from a catastrophe.

https://www.minnpost.com/second-opinion/2011/04/when-facts-fail-ufo-cults-birthers-and-cognitive-dissonance/ 

• Upvote 13

She is an incoherent mess.

I assume she is an anti-masker as well because of her belief that she obviously doesn’t have to pay attention to her driving as she is the only important person on the road and doesn’t need to care about anyone around her.

• Upvote 11

Pat Robertson melted down over his hero not getting a second term. 

Televangelist Pat Robertson is really irked over President Donald Trump’s election loss to Joe Biden, whom Robertson is refusing to acknowledge as the president-elect of the United States. Why? Because doing so would be embracing Nazi propaganda.

On Monday’s airing of The 700 Club, the 90-year-old Robertson insisted that the election is not over (it is), that Trump has multiple legal avenues he can still traverse to remain in power (he does not), and that referring to Biden as the president-elect is a Joseph Goebbels-level lie.

“But the thing is… I look back to the Nazis, the man who was in charge of the propaganda, Joseph Goebbels, and he said ‘if you tell a lie often enough people begin to believe it,'” Robertson said. “I believe the fact that we keep calling Joe Biden the president-elect, he is not elected until the electors decide in that hasn’t happened yet.”

Dude you’re the last fucking person on Earth who should be whining about Nazis.  And I’ve got such a bone to pick with God right now for taking people like Sir Sean, Chadwick Boseman, or the victims of COVID-19 while letting Robertson spew poison non stop for decades. 

• Upvote 17
  • WTF 1
  • I Agree 2
  • Thank You 1

29 minutes ago, 47of74 said:

‘if you tell a lie often enough people begin to believe it,'” Robertson said.

This is very true.

Pat Robertson should know; he’s an expert on the subject and is constantly bringing it into practice. You could even say it’s his MO.

The latest lie is that the elections aren’t over and that Biden isn’t president-elect. He’s going to repeat it often, and sadly there are already a lot of people who believe him.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 10

On 11/24/2020 at 6:01 AM, AmazonGrace said:

Drive safely dear...

Those earrings would have looked great with the outfit I wore to see Judas Priest...in 1984.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 10
  • Love 3

2 hours ago, Becky said:

She seems nice....does she kiss her kids with that mouth?

Or....summing she has one...her spouse or significant other?  

• Upvote 4

14 minutes ago, 47of74 said:

Or....summing she has one...her spouse or significant other?  

If that person exists, they need to GTFO.

Crackpot Day is more like it.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 3

13 minutes ago, Cartmann99 said:

If that person exists, they need to GTFO.

Crackpot Day is more like it.

Ugh they're co-opting the Kraken now?!?

The Cryptids Against Trump need to start a campaign against their names being sullied. Pretty sure Bigfoot, Nessie and their other colleagues wouldn't support Trump, seeing as how they tend to live very long lives in the wild and know first hand how quickly the climate is changing.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 9

9 minutes ago, Cartmann99 said:

Yes Jon, I am indeed stunned.

Also I never realized Lincoln had six fingers on each hand. :pb_lol:

CBBF4FCF-81F9-451F-AD34-DE1417814E1F.thumb.jpeg.15860a10816235a47a8d72a153bdc883.jpeg

Edited by church_of_dog
  • Upvote 6
  • Haha 14

I just spent way too long studying  and counting. I am now thoroughly weirded out by that hand! ?

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 7
  • I Agree 4

15 minutes ago, thoughtful said:

There are some wonderful comments under that post.

My favorite:

7FA3C03E-DFF4-44A6-8A76-149B8A5873A9.jpeg.cef423a35b64d9209b95f52df7859d77.jpeg

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 21
  • I Agree 2

2 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

Here is what I found about the artist , Jon McNaughton .  {  https://www.salon.com/2020/01/26/trump-propaganda-painter-jon-mcnaughton-greatest-artist-of-our-time/ , https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Jon_McNaughton  }  Including this gem in particular .  

Over 240 years ago George Washington suffered through Valley Forge and crossed the Delaware River to bring an astonishing victory to the Continental Army. [...] Today, Trump endeavors to cross the “swamp” of Washington DC as he carries the light of truth, hope, and prosperity. The murky water of the deep state is laced with dangerous vermin, perfectly willing to destroy American prosperity for their personal ideologies and financial gain. The establishment Democrats, Never-Trumper-Republicans, Deep State, and Fake News Media will do all they can to stop the majority of the American people from succeeding.

—Product description for "Crossing the Swamp"[1

Edited by Marmion
  • Upvote 1
  • Thank You 5

A Republican cannon of douche wants his money back 

A venture capitalist sued for the return of his $2.5 million contribution to the non-profit True the Vote’s efforts to overturn the results of the 2020 presidential election through lawsuits that they filed—and precipitously withdrew—in courts around the country.

Fred Eshelman, the owner of the healthcare-focused investment company Eshelman Ventures LLC, claims that he took the Houston-based non-profit at its word when it promised results—or his money back—from his multimillion dollar contribution to hunt for evidence that would support outgoing President Donald Trump’s mass voter fraud narrative.

Yeah good luck getting that money back. 

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 6

The house just before my complex still has the Trump flags up on either side of the driveway.

• Upvote 4
  • Sad 1

So far no one I know who voted for Trump in 2016 has even mentioned the election to me since October.  I'll take it.

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 6

8 hours ago, smittykins said:

The house just before my complex still has the Trump flags up on either side of the driveway.

People around where I live , including my own parents , still have their Trump flags / signs publically displayed too .  The polarization could prove to be ongoing .  

• Upvote 6

16 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

I'm sure there are instances of Trump telling the truth. After all, he must have regularly said he was angry, bored, hungry, horny, or in the mood to play golf.

• Upvote 8
  • Haha 1

My mother still hasn't said anything, but judging from my old classmate, he was only quiet after the election until Trump gave him something to talk about - election fraud!

And of course, he's complaining about COVID restrictions... in New Mexico and Oregon (he lives in Indiana). Naturally, he posted an article about NM closing grocery stores for 2 weeks (neglecting to mention it's only if there's more than one positive COVID test from employees). Apparently this is what we have to look forward to "if" Biden is inaugurated. I thought it was just going to "disappear" after the election. ?

Edited by AmericanRose
  • Upvote 10

23 hours ago, thoughtful said:

I'm sure there are instances of Trump telling the truth. After all, he must have regularly said he was angry, bored, hungry, horny, or in the mood to play golf.

I think you nailed his complete emotional range.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 5
  • Thank You 1

On 11/27/2020 at 5:33 PM, Marmion said:

People around where I live , including my own parents , still have their Trump flags / signs publically displayed too .  The polarization could prove to be ongoing .  

Most of the flags/signs for Diaper Don and other GOP sticks of fornicate disappeared with in a couple days around here.  There are a few people with his crap still up in the area.  I think some of the BTs probably put them away and figure in a few years they'll be worth money or something when the M$M gets over holding Bunker Baby accountable and go back to the he and his groupies weren't so bad kick.

This brought up a stray memory.  Way back in 1989 some unsuspecting people purchased a house on Hill Street in Dubuque.   After buying the home they found a swastika tiled into the kitchen floor.  I'm not sure how they missed it before buying the house but if it had been buried under other flooring that would make sense.   Anyways I could see a case where 10 or 20 years from now where people are finding old Diaper Don stuff in houses that his supporters left behind. 

• Upvote 9