IGNORED

2020 Election Results 5: The Nightmare Is Over (For now)

Destiny

1 minute ago, AmazonGrace said:

And I just heard on the news that in DC fireworks were being set off and people were honking horns to celebrate and NYC is showing their love of fuck face now. 

Edited by 47of74
  • Upvote 7
  • Love 12

I made a bet with my boyfriend that Trump would get a second term and that the States would go down after that. The bet amount was quite high. I can't tell you how incredibly happy I am to have lost the bet. I am crying. Good job everyone!

• Upvote 14
  • Love 18

1 minute ago, Destiny said:

I agree. He wasn't my first choice, or my second choice, or even my third choice, but I do think he's the right choice for this time. He's a fundamentally decent person, and I think we need that right now. 

He's an actual human being with empathy for other human beings which is more than I can say for mega-narcissist Trump.  But I still plan to assist in the relentless bullying of Biden to try to push him to the left as much as possible.  ❤️ 

• Upvote 17
  • I Agree 2

9 minutes ago, dramallama said:

I'm worried about the next 2 months when he's a lame duck. We all know he's an overgrown toddler, and toddlers throw their toys at the wall when they don't get their way. This particular toddler's toys include the US military. Fingers crossed he just fucks off to Mar-a-Lago and licks his wounds instead.

I completely agree. I figure 2 months of him being a fuckwit are less terrifying than four more years, but, yeah, the next two months are going to be interesting in the wrong ways, I fear.

• Upvote 21
  • I Agree 10
  • Thank You 1

Congratulations, neighborinos! So glad to see this day. Let the Scouring of the Shire begin.

• Upvote 9
  • Thank You 3
  • Love 12

5 minutes ago, dramallama said:

He's an actual human being with empathy for other human beings which is more than I can say for mega-narcissist Trump.  But I still plan to assist in the relentless bullying of Biden to try to push him to the left as much as possible.  ❤️ 

I completely agree with you. We need to keep up the pressure on so many issues, no question. 

I want to rip Frothy's throat out. He is going on Trump's talking points on CNN and he needs to SHUT THE FUCK UP and let me bask for two fucking hours please. 

• Upvote 7
  • Love 6

Three words to the Joint Chiefs of Staff 

Change

The

Codes

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 23

OMG, I want to be relieved and happy, I really do, but I still don't dare believe it... But if it's really, really true: Congratulations, guys! So happy for you!

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 6

The parties in the streets are making me cry again. Y'all, I'm going to go need to drink a gallon of water so I have more ears to cry today I fear. 

Frothy just said on CNN that the "vast majority of Americans don't wake up every day listening to what the president has to say". God, I wish that was true, because every fucking morning for the last four years I've woken up and braced myself to see what fresh hell happened while I slept. 

• Upvote 7
  • Rufus Bless 4
  • I Agree 4
  • Love 10

8 minutes ago, AmazonGrace said:

Donny was golfing 

OMG, I thought whoever posted earlier that he was golfing was being sarcastic!!!

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 6
  • I Agree 6
  • Thank You 1

I am so happy for all of you. Congratulations. The last days I have been anxiously waiting, watching CNN all day. Waking up in the morning, immediately reaching for my phone, checking the news.

I hope the US can work on healing, being  united again . And please fix your democracy, you are only a democracy if voting is possible and easy for as many as possible 

• Upvote 12
  • Thank You 3
  • Love 5

9 minutes ago, Destiny said:

I completely agree. I figure 2 months of him being a fuckwit are less terrifying than four more years, but, yeah, the next two months are going to be interesting in the wrong ways, I fear.

Agree.  The US is the long-suffering wife who just told her abusive spouse she's leaving him -- but not for two more months.

Thank Dog the world's spotlight is on anything he might try in the interim.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 15

I’ve been following these threads but not commenting bc I was too freaking nervous and worried it was somehow going to go sideways. I still can’t believe it, but am so excited and happy! So fking thankful!

• Upvote 4
  • Love 15

It's not only PA but NV too...

• Upvote 6
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 16

Georgia probably won't be called until the recount, but it seems pretty likely Biden will end up with Georgia and Arizona. Which means the electoral votes (before faithless electors) is the same as 4 years ago but flipped.

• Upvote 6
  • Thank You 2
  • Love 10

24 minutes ago, 47of74 said:

And I just heard on the news that in DC fireworks were being set off and people were honking horns to celebrate and NYC is showing their love of fuck face now. 

I just hope the NYC is showing their love of the orange menace in their traditional way, with the one finger salute.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 10
  • I Agree 3

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic
  • GreyhoundFan unpinned this topic