IGNORED

2020 Election Results 5: The Nightmare Is Over (For now)

Destiny

Congratulations USA!!!!

???????????

What a momentous day! I'm not american, but I've been following the coverage every day all day, and I might just be a little teary eyed now.

• I Agree 2
  • Thank You 3
  • Love 15

6 minutes ago, fraurosena said:

What's Faux saying???

But BENGAZI

• WTF 3
  • Haha 16

Thank you all for getting me through this. You all rock!

Screenshot_20201107-163449_Samsung Internet.jpg

Edited by EmainMacha
Spelling fail
  • Upvote 15

Just now, justmy2cents said:

Hallelujah!!!

even FOX has called it for Biden!

OMG, I can only imagine the meltdown Trump is having.????

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 3
  • Love 20

I told my maternal unit that Biden won. She said good and wondered how fuck face would take it and how he’s the biggest sore loser. 

• Upvote 11
  • Love 1

Add me to the leaky eyes club.

I know President-elect Biden has not been a favorite of everyone but in some ways, with the way Trump has racially divided this country, I think he's a good man to have an office. Not only was he very comfortable being the vice president to President Obama but he also chose a running mate that was African American and Asian American. Now the hard work starts. Not only does he need to improve America from a racial standpoint he also needs to reunite the country separated so deeply by political ideology.

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 12
  • Love 11

NBC news and ABC news have both called PA.  I checked the ABC map and got all misty eyed.  

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 6

All the Trump-humpers on my FB feed are strangely quiet right now...?

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 21
  • I Agree 1

19 minutes ago, AmazonGrace said:

Me too and it's not even my country.

THIRDED!!!!!!!

I had such a bad feeling for so long about this election.  I was so worried that he won’t be named was going to be able to somehow or legally steal this election again.

I waved bye to you Donnie but I know you don’t give a crap and you know what neither do I.  Now for once in your life be an adult and handle this transition gracefully.  

ya okay - we all know that isn’t going to happen 

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 12

This has been such a shit show the past few days that I lost sight of the fact that we have a woman Vice President. I can’t even process this right now. Still salty that Hillary didn’t win 4 years ago but this is great. 

• Upvote 14
  • I Agree 8
  • Love 9

6 minutes ago, 47of74 said:

I told my maternal unit that Biden won. She said good and wondered how fuck face would take it and how he’s the biggest sore loser. 

I'm worried about the next 2 months when he's a lame duck. We all know he's an overgrown toddler, and toddlers throw their toys at the wall when they don't get their way. This particular toddler's toys include the US military. Fingers crossed he just fucks off to Mar-a-Lago and licks his wounds instead.

• Upvote 9
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 28

I just cried because I am so fucking happy! I didn't know I would react so emotionally. I never cried because of an election. I am so relieved.

And I am so so happy for all of you in America.  I need to celebrate! 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 2
  • Love 8

10 minutes ago, Audrey2 said:

I know President-elect Biden has not been a favorite of everyone but in some ways, with the way Trump has racially divided this country, I think he's a good man to have an office.

I agree. He wasn't my first choice, or my second choice, or even my third choice, but I do think he's the right choice for this time. He's a fundamentally decent person, and I think we need that right now. 

• Upvote 14
  • I Agree 16
  • Love 4

in our local news they just said that Trump admitted defeat, and all of us where like: WHAT?! and then they said: nevermind, it was a misinformation..

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 20

I am so relieved. And I am loving the fact that the tipping point news came from the city where my parents grew up, and where so many Black Americans live.

I say Fuck You to hate and to the idiocy and fear of the Trump years. And I say Fuck You and the golf cart you rode in on to Trump.

But I don't want to say Fuck You to the people who voted for him. I want them to see that we have to work together.

I don't know if we can ever persuade the most racist, the most insane, the truly far-gone, to see reality or become good people. But I hope we can show those who just thought Trump was somehow good for the economy, or who are afraid Democrats will take away religious freedom, or think taking anti-coronavirus precautions is a bad thing, or whatever convinced them to vote the way they did.

I hope more Trump voters were just deluded than truly evil.

• Upvote 14
  • Love 21

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic
  • GreyhoundFan unpinned this topic