IGNORED

Lori Alexander 77: Back in Door County Again

LazyLori is dumb as a fence post. Right now on Facebook, she’s arguing both sides of the “schools should be open” debate. When she says women are gullible and emotion-driven, she is so projecting. 

• Upvote 13

"You can be a good person & still go to hell"

How can they believe God would destroy that many of his own creations.....?

Spoiler

20200715_102243.thumb.jpg.c51cc37b2e4944eb5f68c95cfd9ab675.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • WTF 1

I just rewatched the movie "Boy, Erased".  I forgot that the ending was pretty hopeful, and that even the pastor dad who seemed as closed-minded as Lori seemed to realize how foolish it would be to throw away his relationship with his son because of something he believed the Bible said.  If you haven't seen it, it's a really good indictment of the Gay conversion programs out there.  It's based on the true story of a journalist who grew up in a repressive (imo) church in Arkansas.  Lori and her ilk haven't used their brains in so long that they're unable to think rationally.  So grateful I didn't grow up in that kind of environment.

• Upvote 7
  • Love 2

15 minutes ago, Imrlgoddess said:

"You can be a good person & still go to hell"

How can they believe God would destroy that many of his own creations.....?

Reveal hidden contents

20200715_102243.thumb.jpg.c51cc37b2e4944eb5f68c95cfd9ab675.jpg

In their eyes, if you don’t say the magic words(The Sinners Prayer), you’ll go to hell no matter how good you are.

• Upvote 5

She just  makes no sense today. (does she ever?)....is she arguing that living out "biblical womanhood" is a good thing even if you don't believe in God/Jesus?    Even with her little disclaimer -- "it still doesn't matter"...she seems to be holding up this woman as a good example. 

So if she's saying all that matters is faith in God (Jesus+nothing)...then why is she always preaching that women MUST do x,y and z if they are to be  GodlyTM women.  In every other scenario she mentions it's Jesus+submission, modesty, long hair, definitely NOT obesity, cooking from scratch, homeschooling, more submission, "just agree with him", sex on demand (or even if you are asleep, physically disciplining your children, and a litany of other things. 

Edited by SongRed7
  • Upvote 11

15 minutes ago, SongRed7 said:

o if she's saying all that matters is faith in God (Jesus+nothing)...then why is she always preaching that women MUST do x,y and z if they are to be  GodlyTM women.  In every other scenario she mentions it's Jesus+submission, modesty, long hair, definitely NOT obesity, cooking from scratch, homeschooling, more submission, "just agree with him", sex on demand (or even if you are asleep, physically disciplining your children, and a litany of other things. 

Because she wants them to.  And what Lori wants is the only thing that matters.  The End.   

• Upvote 11

But it looks like she's using a new font so maybe this is the beginning of a new era of openness and self-discovery.  

Nah.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 16

OK, so I read her fanfic account of a girl visiting with her guidance counselor.  Hmmm,   perhaps the young lady should have checked on prevailing market rents in her area before she decides to make a living sewing and researching ways to keep her family healthy.  I mention it because there is a Motel 6 and a Red Roof Inn in my town where the  people stay while they await for Social Services to find them affordable housing.  "Affordable" in the Central NJ suburbs means $1300 at least for a one bedroom.

Sometimes there is a gap in timing and someone sends out an email blast on our town Facebook page to help someone who has just been evicted from their apartment (Lori's fantasies never involve evictions or bankruptcies do they?) We just helped a couple - both veterans - who were living behind an empty bank, grilling, etc. with food and a local cop would come by and check on them.  He knew the hiring guy at Shop Rite and they both got jobs, but are still a ways from accumulating security deposits etc.  Catholic Charities has a waiting list for rental assistance. Not sure whats going on with the county.  But this gal then asked if anyone could help another couple that was about to get evicted.  They were living in the abandoned Bally's Gym site until the property owners found them and kicked them out.  The husband works but doesn't make enough.

Anyhow, I went over there last week and convinced the manager not to evict them since Tropical Storm Fay was due to hit NJ later that day and night, and the mgr relented and let them stay for 2 days (I paid for one extra day.)  The gal (who is a year older than me, 56, basically homeless, no car etc. and called me again today, I paid for another day.  The one manager was nice and let them stay after 12 pm, but told them they need to be paid by 5 or they have to call the cops to evict them.  Lori is fantastically lucky that she married well and lives in a community property state.

Since she reads here, Lori dear, did it ever occur to you that with an education and job and all important income stream....you can do the Lord's work more effectively that sitting on your parasite-ridden ass bloviating into cyber space?  Gotta run. Some of us actually cook nutritious meals.

• Upvote 10
  • Love 9

@cindyluvs24 her fanfic about the counselor just shows that again, she has no idea what goes on in public schools. The counselors have like 300 kids to each counselor. If a young lady came to the counselor with a detailed plan of why she was not going to college, and what she wanted to do instead, the counselor would help her make a nanny resume and make sure she took the local classes at the YMCA to be certified. She might suggest applying for scholarships to take classes at a local community college related to nannying/homemaking. Unless her parents weren't supportive, the counselor would go right along with the family's & this fictional girl's plan.

Only charter/private schools that have a certain 100% college acceptance rate push for kids to apply to college when they have familial support and a plan not to. And they might just ask the child to apply to show they COULD get in to any old college just to keep their stats up, without actually forcing the kid to go to college. 

This fake Christian persecution syndrome is so easy to call out if you actually know what's going on!!!

• Upvote 18
  • I Agree 4
  • Love 1

My school counselor didn’t do a whole lot to help with anything from what I can remember. No one really liked her and her husband, a coach, was an ass. When I went into her office to ask about offered scholarships (my school had several) that I could apply for I was met with a blank stare. I think I ended up asking someone else or she eventually figured out what I was asking for. 

And does Lori really think we don’t know how to do any of the things being listed and work at the same time? I can cook healthy meals, crochet, embroider, paint, volunteer, and help families while working. The horrors of being a well rounded individual. 

And the guidance counselor (when they actually do their jobs) should ask kids these questions. It wouldn’t be fair to the kids if the counselor didn’t help them make well rounded plans. Much of what the girl listed outside of nannying wouldn’t bring in much money. And the counselor would be right to note that she might not marry as it’s not a guarantee in life. Helpful tip: challenging your ideas and having you defend you plans/ beliefs isn’t persecution. 

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 5
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Sarah92 said:

And does Lori really think we don’t know how to do any of the things being listed and work at the same time? I can cook healthy meals, crochet, embroider, paint, volunteer, and help families while working. 

Right? I haven’t been to work since March which sucks, but Tuesday I was gone all day running my mother’s errands. Got home at 5:10 and had taco salad made from scratch on the table about a half hour later. I don’t even use those seasoning packets. Or the precut greens.  It can be done.  If it takes hours to make a decent meal as Lori claims, it’s due to not planning and not knowing what you’re doing. 

• Upvote 13

1 hour ago, louisa05 said:

Right? I haven’t been to work since March which sucks, but Tuesday I was gone all day running my mother’s errands. Got home at 5:10 and had taco salad made from scratch on the table about a half hour later. I don’t even use those seasoning packets. Or the precut greens.  It can be done.  If it takes hours to make a decent meal as Lori claims, it’s due to not planning and not knowing what you’re doing. 

Taco salad sounds so good.  I am going to make that soon. 

I had to make a really fast meal yesterday. On Tuesday had told my daughter “I’ll bring supper by Wednesday or Thursday,” thinking I’d kind of like to put it off until Thursday. She texted at 3:30 with “When you bring supper tonight, could you please bring...”

My eyes got big and I just laughed and started making chicken vegetable soup. I admit to chopping up a fresh rotisserie chicken I had just bought, but I also chopped fresh veggies and got those all cooked. In an hour I had made (mostly) homemade soup and a fruit salad and was heading out the door to deliver it. 

And she’s never going to know that I was not ready ?but Lori is an idiot and always thinks the rest of us are too. 

*My daughter is sick with COVID, which is why I was checking base, planning meals, etc.  We are all a little frazzled so I am not surprised we have had some miscommunication.  

• Upvote 1
  • Love 25

Look what came up in my Facebook feed today....pray she doesn’t go viral. 

Spoiler

385781B8-0201-49CF-B547-E510F71948CF.png

• Upvote 6

This appears to be from a couple years ago, I remember when it WENT VIRAL!!1!1 the first time.

• Upvote 10
  • Thank You 1

I guess humansoftumblr just discovered it....poor things, lol. 

• Upvote 4

Lori is channeling Michael Pearl this morning urging young couples to get married without marriage licenses.  Another fictitious couple she knows wanted to get married soon but postponed until next May.  And even the courthouse was closed. (the horror the horror in this time of COVID)  So young people need to just go ahead and get married. So sayeth God Lori

As one commenter put it -- that's just becoming friends with benefits.  

The leghumpers then took up the cry  that the government was forbidding marriage these days   They blathered on that real Christians need to keep government out of Biblical marriage, because no real Christian marriage needs a stinkin' license. You just have to marry before God.  I really really hope none of these people are fraudulently filing tax returns as married couples. You know -- like Shoshanna Pearl Easling has admitting doing  for years and years.

Lori's Incel/ MGTOW fans queued up their rants that no man should ever never ever get married because the feminist bitches are just waiting to drain a man's bank account, steal his worldly goods and force him to pay alimony and child support for children that aren't even his. Because feminist bitches also be cheating whore feminist bitches.

Edited by Red Hair, Black Dress
  • Upvote 13
  • Love 1

So, these good Christians are recommending shackin' up? ?

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 4
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 1

So according to her FB post today, is another Alexander kid pregnant? She says “soon to be 12 grandkids”. I know Alyssa is looking into adoption but that could take years.  Anyone have any scoop?

• Upvote 2
  • Sad 2

I don’t know where Simon Speckles went, and I don’t miss him commenting "Amen, Brother!" on every post, but his illegitimate half brother Christian Villatoro is almost as bad.  ??‍♀️

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 2
  • I Agree 2

1 hour ago, SongRed7 said:

So according to her FB post today, is another Alexander kid pregnant? She says “soon to be 12 grandkids”. I know Alyssa is looking into adoption but that could take years.  Anyone have any scoop?

I am speculating that it’s Cassie. Several weeks ago Lori mentioned “A young woman I know is pregnant with her fourth child...”  

• Upvote 5
  • Thank You 4

What a bunch of entitled asshats. Meanwhile, many of the rest of us are staying isolated in an attempt to keep the most vulnerable alive and to ease the burden on health care professionals. 

• Upvote 13

4 hours ago, Free Jana Duggar said:

Just saw on IG that Alyssa is in Door County, so I guess Lori is too.

Based on her IG story, there were no masks in sight on the plane. 

• Upvote 1
  • WTF 7

• Coconut Flan locked this topic