IGNORED

Shoshanna Pearl Easling Promotes Plexus AND White Supremacy

hoipolloi

$418,000 a year. That's sickening. If she made that much doing a non-mlm job I wouldn't have a problem with it but mlm's are so predatory!

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 8

4 hours ago, hoipolloi said:

Shoshanna has doubled down on the racism and the stupidity:

669418407_Shoshannadoublesdown.thumb.png.a94100a09e131d3e17cfa64b00c3be2b.png

Let me see . . . believing every piece of racist right-wing, conspiracy-theory bullshit that flows past, exploiting others in an MLM, and just generally being a smug asshole.

I think we've found yet another answer to the people who say To Train Up a Child must work, because the Pearls' own children "turned out so well."

I know, some of those people would define this as "turning out well."

:headdesk:

• Upvote 13
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • I Agree 3

4 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Her $418,000 a year is coming out of the pockets of all her downline.

I'm still flabbergasted by this! 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 9

1 hour ago, Giraffe said:

It’s sick. I couldn’t sleep at night knowing that most of my downline was a bunch of stay at home moms just trying to make some much needed extra money. All while knowing 99% of them aren’t actually making any money for all the work they put into it.

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 8
  • I Agree 7

49 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

It’s sick. I couldn’t sleep at night knowing that most of my dowline was a bunch of stay at home moms just trying to make some much needed extra money. All while knowing 99% of them aren’t actually making any money for all the work they put into it.

Not to mention the bodily harm that it has been said to cause . It's even been banned in certain countries.  {  https://www.theodysseyonline.com/plexus-pink-drink-health-fad-side-effects  ,  https://www.truthinadvertising.org/what-you-should-know-about-plexus/  , https://www.mlmnewsreport.com/plexus-review/  ,  https://www.fda.gov/consumers/consumer-updates/stimulant-potentially-dangerous-health-fda-warns } Perhaps when Trump is thrown out of office , it will be banned here in the U. S. A. , as well ; which like I posted before in this thread , is likely what Shoshanna is most afraid of . 

• Upvote 9
  • Sad 2

Michael’s convinced himself his kids are proof that his micromanaged child abuse works. I agree - Shoshanna making $418,000 off the backs of other people is proof that Michael doesn’t give a shit about ethics or morality at all and is proud that his kids are living that way, too.

I need to step away. I’m spending way too much energy on this. If anyone needs any more proof (in addition to the murdered children) of how evil the Pearls are, add this to that list. 

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 5
  • Love 3

2 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Her $418,000 a year is coming out of the pockets of all her downline.

And that's before her expenses...

• Upvote 4

4 hours ago, Giraffe said:

Me too.

Tricia Regar (clean house with kids) is also Diamond. Does that means she also makes 400k a year?

• WTF 2

1 hour ago, ophelia said:

Tricia Regar (clean house with kids) is also Diamond. Does that means she also makes 400k a year?

According to that Reddit analysis, yes. In the latest available income disclosure, Plexus says that the average earnings of all "ambassadors" in 2018 is $310.48. That's not much different than the $301 reported in 2016 & mentioned in that Reddit analysis. 

Chances are good that the majority of the schlubs in Shoshanna's downline aren't bringing in enough money to realize a profit after laying out hundreds or thousands for the stock they're supposed to be selling + their annual membership & renewal fees, and any other expenses like travel or training seminars. And don' forget the $$ that gets siphoned off the top into Shoshanna's pockets. 

• Upvote 5
  • Sad 4
  • Thank You 2

So interesting that Shoshanna and Stacy MacD are bringing in staggering amounts of money, but it's OK with the patriarch (sugar mama!), because everybody's in high cotton and all the pressure's off the man to be the breadwinner, and mom isn't working outside the home!!!!! Everybody wins. 

But seriously, if you're at that level, aren't there employees/helpers and maybe an office?

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 4

1 hour ago, SolomonFundy said:

Nice, subtle "Salute", Shoshanna

Oh, yeah - look at that. Silly me, I thought was she was pretending to fly, like Superman. But, now that you point it out, it sure does have that "sieg heil" look about it, doesn't it?

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 5

Regarding the outstretched arm, I’d give a random person the benefit of the doubt.

But knowing what I know about Shoshanna and her family (right-wing beliefs, Trump supporter, her recent posts regarding BLM, etc.) I do think the impression we get was intended: this very strongly resembles a Nazi salute. If she wanted to pretend she were Superman, she could make a fist or a v for victory. She wouldn’t need to hold her fingers tightly pressed together.

So I reckon she’s dog-whistling in a sense: she can easily deny everything, but fascist scum still knows she agrees with them. 

Also, I always think she looks so much like her mother. Urgh... when I look at Shoshanna, I cannot forget Debbi Pearl’s ugly, sadistic grin when she talks about child abuse. 

• Upvote 8

23 hours ago, Giraffe said:

Michael’s convinced himself his kids are proof that his micromanaged child abuse works

Well if his aim was to raise white supremacist fascists worshipping white supremacist "Jesus" I'd have to agree. 

Mind you given she's admitted to sex outside marriage ("marriage before God," my arse) even by his own godawful standards it didn't work totally.

• Upvote 4

5 hours ago, thoughtful said:

Oh, yeah - look at that. Silly me, I thought was she was pretending to fly, like Superman. But, now that you point it out, it sure does have that "sieg heil" look about it, doesn't it?

1 hour ago, FluffySnowball said:

Regarding the outstretched arm, I’d give a random person the benefit of the doubt.

But knowing what I know about Shoshanna and her family (right-wing beliefs, Trump supporter, her recent posts regarding BLM, etc.) I do think the impression we get was intended: this very strongly resembles a Nazi salute. If she wanted to pretend she were Superman, she could make a fist or a v for victory. She wouldn’t need to hold her fingers tightly pressed together

Coincidentally , when I was in Caravan https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Youth_organizations_in_the_United_States#Caravan , we used a similar hand sign , which could be seen by some to resemble the so called Roman salute .  

Spoiler

img_20170426_192740850.jpg

So this could also have a significance within the wider evangelical world , specifically as it relates to the Church of the Nazarene .  But also , it could be along the same lines as that which was made by Laura Ingraham .  https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2016/07/laura-ingrahams-nazi-salute-examined.html  But each of you can make of it as you will . 

2 hours ago, FluffySnowball said:

But knowing what I know about Shoshanna and her family (right-wing beliefs, Trump supporter, her recent posts regarding BLM, etc.) I do think the impression we get was intended: this very strongly resembles a Nazi salute

Yes, context and what we know about these people plays into it.

I've never understood their zero-sum way of looking at life - they waste so much energy on needing to think they are superior, and imagining that anything anyone else has is diminishing their life somehow.

• Upvote 6

19 hours ago, Howl said:

But seriously, if you're at that level, aren't there employees/helpers and maybe an office?

Good questions.

Plexus provides this general information on how to move up & make more money. The lower steps depend on selling the product and inveigling new suckers into your downline. The upper steps are about increasing your downline & extracting money from them. Maybe the downline does the shipping?

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 2

59 minutes ago, meep said:

Does she make more money than her husband?

Well he refers to her as his sugar mama. James is listed on the Pearl's No Greater Ministry as  "inventor and builder".  I'm guessing he's not bringing in $400,000/year. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 4

48 minutes ago, Howl said:

Well he refers to her as his sugar mama. James is listed on the Pearl's No Greater Ministry as  "inventor and builder".  I'm guessing he's not bringing in $400,000/year. 

Aren't a lot of the Pearl supporters also believers in husbands being the head of the home and primary provider? Or is it okay because she's not working in an evil corporate secular office? 

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, meep said:

Or is it okay because she's not working in an evil corporate secular office? 

Yup, she's a Proverbs woman with a home bidness that's making them rich!

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 1

The Pearls also say divorce is bad but their son is divorced. So they obviously only follow the convenient rules like most fundies. 

• Upvote 9

29 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

The Pearls also say divorce is bad but their son is divorced. So they obviously only follow the convenient rules like most fundies. 

Right, but for awhile they pretended like *no divorce!*  until that son got re-married and then everything was wonderful  with the new wife.  It's like, poof, wife #1 never happened. 

• Upvote 7