IGNORED

Shoshanna Pearl Easling Promotes Plexus AND White Supremacy

hoipolloi

16 minutes ago, Howl said:

Right, but for awhile they pretended like *no divorce!*  until that son got re-married and then everything was wonderful  with the new wife.  It's like, poof, wife #1 never happened. 

Except the kids ruin it.

• Upvote 1

With wife #1, in terms of No Greater Joy Ministries, Gabriel got a "Pearl annulment."  

This is one convenient aspect of Pearldom -- they don't actually get married*, because you can't covenant with an evil government that accommodates sodomites, they just write up some faux contract.  However, there was a nasty common-law divorce with Gabriel.  Details here from two years ago: Gabe Pearl Tries to Project Himself as a ‘Protector of Children’

*I think one couple did get formally married several years in for specific legal and tax reasons.

• Upvote 9

4 hours ago, Howl said:

*I think one couple did get formally married several years in for specific legal and tax reasons.

Once more, with feeling: ?Do as we say and not as we do! ?

The details of the Pearls' various lies over the years are always worth recapping though anyone who's interested should really delve into the archived Pearl topics.

Recaps:

Despite Daddy Mikeʻs blustering about not allowing his daughters to get marriage licenses from pro-sodomite state governments, Shoshanna & James ended up remarrying after their attorney and accountant practically had heart attacks over finding out that they had never been legally hitched in the first place. Note that Shoshanna's IG announcement also includes her claim that she & James had a first, "private" marriage ceremony about 6 weeks before the "covenant" ceremony that Mike ballyhoos in that linked NGJ entry. 

867435801_EaslingLegalMarriageAnnouncement.thumb.png.8666aaa65001bcc76ce1cda95881ee35.png

At least one other Pearl child, Nathan (2nd oldest son), also got legally married.

Spoiler

2111240139_ZephyrNathanPearl.thumb.png.794a9cf7eda91cdf72c7fc3ac4280f51.png

Going to guess in that case it was because Zephyr's parents required it -- they may also hate teh gayz but they're not as arrogant & stupid as Mike Pearl. 

Edited by hoipolloi
  • Upvote 5
  • Thank You 4

Thanks for that reminder. I had forgotten about the first "private" ceremony!  These people! 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1

We can't discuss her third wedding without the photos.

3BF81801-E758-494E-9042-A2F7A2F336E1.png

IMG_1355.PNG

Edited by Ali
  • Upvote 1
  • WTF 2
  • Haha 2
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 9

Aaah the Pearls. The only fundies too abusive even for the Andersons. I wonder how Michael’s feeling about now regarding Zsuzsanna’s videos about her abusive child rearing being more effective than his abusive child rearing. 

• Upvote 7

Their son was shirtless, like he often is in pics she posts. And Grandpa wore shorts to the wedding.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

The word that comes to mind when I see Michael Pearl is arrogant. 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 5

6 minutes ago, Howl said:

The word that comes to mind when I see Michael Pearl is arrogant. 

Like so many fundie patriarchs. They all make me gag.

• Upvote 2

On 7/5/2020 at 4:58 AM, hoipolloi said:

Once more, with feeling: ?Do as we say and not as we do! ?

The details of the Pearls' various lies over the years are always worth recapping though anyone who's interested should really delve into the archived Pearl topics.

Recaps:

Despite Daddy Mikeʻs blustering about not allowing his daughters to get marriage licenses from pro-sodomite state governments, Shoshanna & James ended up remarrying after their attorney and accountant practically had heart attacks over finding out that they had never been legally hitched in the first place. Note that Shoshanna's IG announcement also includes her claim that she & James had a first, "private" marriage ceremony about 6 weeks before the "covenant" ceremony that Mike ballyhoos in that linked NGJ entry. 

867435801_EaslingLegalMarriageAnnouncement.thumb.png.8666aaa65001bcc76ce1cda95881ee35.png

At least one other Pearl child, Nathan (2nd oldest son), also got legally married.

Hide contents

2111240139_ZephyrNathanPearl.thumb.png.794a9cf7eda91cdf72c7fc3ac4280f51.png

Going to guess in that case it was because Zephyr's parents required it -- they may also hate teh gayz but they're not as arrogant & stupid as Mike Pearl. 

I still don't think it was amusement on the lawyer and accountants faces.

Also it should be private "marriage" ceremony. Pretty sure there were fewer contracts and more heavy breathing involved. 

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Ozlsn said:

I still don't think it was amusement on the lawyer and accountants faces.

I doubt they were "amused" especially if they'd been representing the Easlings for some time and had filed tax returns or other documents on their behalf. 

This is what's on our federal tax return (married, filing jointly), prepared by our CPA & signed by us:249094715_Prepareraffadavit.thumb.png.8569d11e9a6b52b6ee0364d71a945d8e.png

340889914_Taxpayeraffadavit.thumb.png.da5c75ea9a687488460ce7523b8899d7.png

The Easlings' CPA and possibly their attorney would be in jeopardy of losing their professional licenses not to mention federal & state penalties for perpetrating fraud if they filed tax returns, wills, or other documents asserting that the Easlings were legally married when they were not.

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 3

16 hours ago, hoipolloi said:

The Easlings' CPA and possibly their attorney would be in jeopardy of losing their professional licenses not to mention federal & state penalties for perpetrating fraud if they filed tax returns, wills, or other documents asserting that the Easlings were legally married when they were not.

There is a get out clause in there though for them in the "I believe to the best of my knowledge that the information furnished by the taxpayer is correct." It's unlikely that failing to demand marriage certificates would be enough to lose a licence over I think - although I'm willing to bet they have asked all their other clients for proof now. What would do them in is what they have done after they found out it was not a legal marriage - thanks to Shoshanna broadcasting about it on social media the authorities have a rough date of when they did know, and can act on that information accordingly. 

I could totally live with the IRS looking closely at the Easlings.

Edited by Ozlsn
  • Upvote 8
  • I Agree 2

On 7/2/2020 at 6:37 AM, Howl said:

So interesting that Shoshanna and Stacy MacD are bringing in staggering amounts of money, but it's OK with the patriarch (sugar mama!), because everybody's in high cotton and all the pressure's off the man to be the breadwinner, and mom isn't working outside the home!!!!! Everybody wins. 

But seriously, if you're at that level, aren't there employees/helpers and maybe an office?

On 7/3/2020 at 2:11 AM, hoipolloi said:

Good questions.

Plexus provides this general information on how to move up & make more money. The lower steps depend on selling the product and inveigling new suckers into your downline. The upper steps are about increasing your downline & extracting money from them. Maybe the downline does the shipping?

On 7/3/2020 at 4:27 PM, Howl said:

Well he refers to her as his sugar mama. James is listed on the Pearl's No Greater Ministry as  "inventor and builder".  I'm guessing he's not bringing in $400,000/year. 

On 7/3/2020 at 5:18 PM, meep said:

Aren't a lot of the Pearl supporters also believers in husbands being the head of the home and primary provider? Or is it okay because she's not working in an evil corporate secular office? 

I think that this video that just came out not long ago on YouTube , pertaining to a Beachbody conference conference call , might shine some light on the matter .  

Spoiler

• Thank You 1

1 hour ago, Marmion said:

I think that this video that just came out not long ago on YouTube , pertaining to a Beachbody conference conference call , might shine some light on the matter .  

She's pretty good and her presentation makes Shoshanna, Stacy McDonald, and all the rest look even more vile. It's so obvious that their downlines make jackshit.

• I Agree 2

Seems like she was poisoned by a cleaning product or insecticide used in a restaurant. An epipen and a bunch of plexus crap healed her.

She also uses the American flag as a swaddling blanket for her latest bundle of joy.

45 minutes ago, JMarie said:

Seems like she was poisoned by a cleaning product or insecticide used in a restaurant. An epipen and a bunch of plexus crap healed her.

Poison or not, it doesn't seem to have affected her ability to continue spewing various white supremacist & QAnon crap. 

Plexus must think that stuff is A-OK. 

• Upvote 3

More confirmation of Shoshanna's Diamond status; it looks like James is also a Diamond.

488482686_ScammingwithShoshanna.thumb.jpg.c33281048f2c64aca6527d61e5bc5948.jpg

• Disgust 1
  • Thank You 2

• 9 months later...

So I just want to report something I noticed. Shoshanna no longer lists “wife” on instagram in her bio. Why keep all the other stuff in the bio but take that out? I think there might be another Pearl divorce in the future. 

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 5

James still calls himself a "husband" in his FB profile although he has not appeared in any of Shoshanna's FB posts in a while:

1896319255_JamesEaslingFB.thumb.png.8e6deeac411db18c5f821153def08cb9.png

He lists himself as living in Pleasantville, TN while Shoshanna's FB page says she lives in Lobelville, TN -- the two locales are about 20 minutes apart by car.

Shoshanna is usually a prolific poster on FB -- her kids, Jeebus, Plexus, white supremacy -- but she stopped posting for about a month around New Year's. When she started up again, she claimed that she & the kids had had COVID-19, that she was on her way to FL with them when everyone fell sick with COVID & chickenpox, and that they ended up staying in FL in quarantine, which lasted until March, when they went back to TN. James does not appear in any of the FL pictures, and there are a bunch of them.?‍♀️

Edited by hoipolloi
Clarity
  • Upvote 2
  • Thank You 5

22 hours ago, hoipolloi said:

she claimed that she & the kids had had COVID-19, that she was on her way to FL with them when everyone fell sick with COVID & chickenpox, and that they ended up staying in FL in quarantine, which lasted until March, when they went back to TN.

And all because she stopped taking vitamins!

I agree they've definitely separated, and will probably divorce quietly. 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1