Jump to content
  • Sky
  • Blueberry
  • Slate
  • Blackcurrant
  • Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Orange
  • Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
hoipolloi

Shoshanna Pearl Easling Promotes Plexus AND White Supremacy

Recommended Posts

JermajestyDuggar
16 minutes ago, Howl said:

Right, but for awhile they pretended like *no divorce!*  until that son got re-married and then everything was wonderful  with the new wife.  It's like, poof, wife #1 never happened. 

Except the kids ruin it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Howl

With wife #1, in terms of No Greater Joy Ministries, Gabriel got a "Pearl annulment."  

This is one convenient aspect of Pearldom -- they don't actually get married*, because you can't covenant with an evil government that accommodates sodomites, they just write up some faux contract.  However, there was a nasty common-law divorce with Gabriel.  Details here from two years ago: Gabe Pearl Tries to Project Himself as a ‘Protector of Children’

*I think one couple did get formally married several years in for specific legal and tax reasons.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hoipolloi
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Howl said:

*I think one couple did get formally married several years in for specific legal and tax reasons.

Once more, with feeling: 🎼Do as we say and not as we do! 🎵

The details of the Pearls' various lies over the years are always worth recapping though anyone who's interested should really delve into the archived Pearl topics.

Recaps:

Despite Daddy Mikeʻs blustering about not allowing his daughters to get marriage licenses from pro-sodomite state governments, Shoshanna & James ended up remarrying after their attorney and accountant practically had heart attacks over finding out that they had never been legally hitched in the first place. Note that Shoshanna's IG announcement also includes her claim that she & James had a first, "private" marriage ceremony about 6 weeks before the "covenant" ceremony that Mike ballyhoos in that linked NGJ entry. 

867435801_EaslingLegalMarriageAnnouncement.thumb.png.8666aaa65001bcc76ce1cda95881ee35.png

At least one other Pearl child, Nathan (2nd oldest son), also got legally married.

Spoiler

2111240139_ZephyrNathanPearl.thumb.png.794a9cf7eda91cdf72c7fc3ac4280f51.png

Going to guess in that case it was because Zephyr's parents required it -- they may also hate teh gayz but they're not as arrogant & stupid as Mike Pearl. 

Edited by hoipolloi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Howl

Thanks for that reminder. I had forgotten about the first "private" ceremony!  These people! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ali
Posted (edited)

We can't discuss her third wedding without the photos.

3BF81801-E758-494E-9042-A2F7A2F336E1.png

IMG_1355.PNG

Edited by Ali
  • Upvote 1
  • WTF 2
  • Haha 1
  • Thank You 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
lilith

Aaah the Pearls. The only fundies too abusive even for the Andersons. I wonder how Michael’s feeling about now regarding Zsuzsanna’s videos about her abusive child rearing being more effective than his abusive child rearing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JermajestyDuggar

Michael Pearl never fails to give me the willies.  Creepy Kris Kringle. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SolomonFundy

Michael Pearl looks like a Halloween Express Gandalf.

  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 7
  • I Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JMarie

Their son was shirtless, like he often is in pics she posts. And Grandpa wore shorts to the wedding.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Howl

The word that comes to mind when I see Michael Pearl is arrogant. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JermajestyDuggar
6 minutes ago, Howl said:

The word that comes to mind when I see Michael Pearl is arrogant. 

Like so many fundie patriarchs. They all make me gag.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ozlsn
On 7/5/2020 at 4:58 AM, hoipolloi said:

Once more, with feeling: 🎼Do as we say and not as we do! 🎵

The details of the Pearls' various lies over the years are always worth recapping though anyone who's interested should really delve into the archived Pearl topics.

Recaps:

Despite Daddy Mikeʻs blustering about not allowing his daughters to get marriage licenses from pro-sodomite state governments, Shoshanna & James ended up remarrying after their attorney and accountant practically had heart attacks over finding out that they had never been legally hitched in the first place. Note that Shoshanna's IG announcement also includes her claim that she & James had a first, "private" marriage ceremony about 6 weeks before the "covenant" ceremony that Mike ballyhoos in that linked NGJ entry. 

867435801_EaslingLegalMarriageAnnouncement.thumb.png.8666aaa65001bcc76ce1cda95881ee35.png

At least one other Pearl child, Nathan (2nd oldest son), also got legally married.

  Hide contents

2111240139_ZephyrNathanPearl.thumb.png.794a9cf7eda91cdf72c7fc3ac4280f51.png

Going to guess in that case it was because Zephyr's parents required it -- they may also hate teh gayz but they're not as arrogant & stupid as Mike Pearl. 

I still don't think it was amusement on the lawyer and accountants faces.

Also it should be private "marriage" ceremony. Pretty sure there were fewer contracts and more heavy breathing involved. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hoipolloi
2 hours ago, Ozlsn said:

I still don't think it was amusement on the lawyer and accountants faces.

I doubt they were "amused" especially if they'd been representing the Easlings for some time and had filed tax returns or other documents on their behalf. 

This is what's on our federal tax return (married, filing jointly), prepared by our CPA & signed by us:249094715_Prepareraffadavit.thumb.png.8569d11e9a6b52b6ee0364d71a945d8e.png

340889914_Taxpayeraffadavit.thumb.png.da5c75ea9a687488460ce7523b8899d7.png

The Easlings' CPA and possibly their attorney would be in jeopardy of losing their professional licenses not to mention federal & state penalties for perpetrating fraud if they filed tax returns, wills, or other documents asserting that the Easlings were legally married when they were not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ozlsn
Posted (edited)
16 hours ago, hoipolloi said:

The Easlings' CPA and possibly their attorney would be in jeopardy of losing their professional licenses not to mention federal & state penalties for perpetrating fraud if they filed tax returns, wills, or other documents asserting that the Easlings were legally married when they were not.

There is a get out clause in there though for them in the "I believe to the best of my knowledge that the information furnished by the taxpayer is correct." It's unlikely that failing to demand marriage certificates would be enough to lose a licence over I think - although I'm willing to bet they have asked all their other clients for proof now. What would do them in is what they have done after they found out it was not a legal marriage - thanks to Shoshanna broadcasting about it on social media the authorities have a rough date of when they did know, and can act on that information accordingly. 

I could totally live with the IRS looking closely at the Easlings.

Edited by Ozlsn

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Marmion
On 7/2/2020 at 6:37 AM, Howl said:

So interesting that Shoshanna and Stacy MacD are bringing in staggering amounts of money, but it's OK with the patriarch (sugar mama!), because everybody's in high cotton and all the pressure's off the man to be the breadwinner, and mom isn't working outside the home!!!!! Everybody wins. 

But seriously, if you're at that level, aren't there employees/helpers and maybe an office?

 

On 7/3/2020 at 2:11 AM, hoipolloi said:

Good questions.

Plexus provides this general information on how to move up & make more money. The lower steps depend on selling the product and inveigling new suckers into your downline. The upper steps are about increasing your downline & extracting money from them. Maybe the downline does the shipping?

 

On 7/3/2020 at 4:27 PM, Howl said:

Well he refers to her as his sugar mama. James is listed on the Pearl's No Greater Ministry as  "inventor and builder".  I'm guessing he's not bringing in $400,000/year. 

 

 

On 7/3/2020 at 5:18 PM, meep said:

Aren't a lot of the Pearl supporters also believers in husbands being the head of the home and primary provider? Or is it okay because she's not working in an evil corporate secular office? 

  I think that this video that just came out not long ago on YouTube , pertaining to a Beachbody conference conference call , might shine some light on the matter .  

Spoiler

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hoipolloi
1 hour ago, Marmion said:

I think that this video that just came out not long ago on YouTube , pertaining to a Beachbody conference conference call , might shine some light on the matter .  

She's pretty good and her presentation makes Shoshanna, Stacy McDonald, and all the rest look even more vile. It's so obvious that their downlines make jackshit.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JMarie

Seems like she was poisoned by a cleaning product or insecticide used in a restaurant. An epipen and a bunch of plexus crap healed her.

She also uses the American flag as a swaddling blanket for her latest bundle of joy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hoipolloi
45 minutes ago, JMarie said:

Seems like she was poisoned by a cleaning product or insecticide used in a restaurant. An epipen and a bunch of plexus crap healed her.

Poison or not, it doesn't seem to have affected her ability to continue spewing various white supremacist & QAnon crap. 

Plexus must think that stuff is A-OK. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hoipolloi

More confirmation of Shoshanna's Diamond status; it looks like James is also a Diamond.

488482686_ScammingwithShoshanna.thumb.jpg.c33281048f2c64aca6527d61e5bc5948.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.