IGNORED

Priscilla and David 10: Pecan Number Five (Peter) Has Arrived

GreyhoundFan

1 hour ago, Dandruff said:

Maybe they'd use a virtue name such as "Pious" or "Perseverence" for a boy?  Hopefully not either one of those, though.

"Diane" would be nice for a girl.

I love Diane. In Greek mithology, she was a hunter. Probably a meaning too strong for the Pecans. 

I don't think they are naming a boy uncommon names. They are quite normal in the naming game. I agree with others that, if they get short of average Biblical P names, they will use names like Parker. 

I think Phinneas or Dorothy/Daisy this time.

• Upvote 6

9 hours ago, justmy2cents said:

Pecan number 6 is on the way and none of us suspected it this time. Maybe the next thread title should be "speeding up production" since the last 2 gaps have been less than 2 years.

I don't recall them consuming a bloomin' onion this spring!!

I'm going with Potiphar for a boy, and Delilah for a girl

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 21
  • Love 1

Priscilla just turned 35, I believe.  I predict that they will no more than 9 kids, total.

• Upvote 9
  • Love 1

David and Priscilla are having another baby? I did not know because I completely missed their traditional post about going out on a date and eating a blooming onion.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 18
  • Love 1

They don't have a lot of P boy names left. Patrick, Preston, Porter, Pryce, Parker. Definitely no more that are biblical. And they definitely won't use Peyton. Girls, they have lots of choices from Danielle, Delaney, Delilah and Daisy to Daphne and Damaris.

My guess is 

Girl - Delilah or Damaris (both Biblical)

Boy - Patrick or Parker

• Upvote 1
  • Love 2

41 minutes ago, raayx01 said:

They don't have a lot of P boy names left. Patrick, Preston, Porter, Pryce, Parker. Definitely no more that are biblical. And they definitely won't use Peyton. Girls, they have lots of choices from Danielle, Delaney, Delilah and Daisy to Daphne and Damaris.

My guess is 

Girl - Delilah or Damaris (both Biblical)

Boy - Patrick or Parker

I would be shocked if they picked Delilah. She's not a good character in the bible.

• Upvote 10
  • Love 1

They are probably as likely to pick Delilah for a girl as they are to pick Pontius Pilate for a boy. 

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 10
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

If it's a girl, they could always go with Divine:

image.png.3bb2e8815a5ab4acdab209fe7fbfe6b8.pngimage.png.bf2d70887a01d364a26f19677ffd9eb8.png

• Upvote 3
  • Rufus Bless 2
  • Haha 18

27 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

If it's a girl, they could always go with Divine:

image.png.3bb2e8815a5ab4acdab209fe7fbfe6b8.pngimage.png.bf2d70887a01d364a26f19677ffd9eb8.png

Ohhh what about Divinity?

• Upvote 3
  • Rufus Bless 2

11 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Ohhh what about Divinity?

That’s my mom’s favorite candy:

image.jpeg.96ff649bcda61d720e5c4d1444861d43.jpeg

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 3
  • Love 1

Their girl names haven't fit into any pattern I can think of. Destiny was a total surprise. 

I am looking forward to their poorly executed (painful looking) attempt at a newborn photo shoot with #6. Nothing has beat dump truck baby yet, but they keep trying. 

• Upvote 8
  • Haha 4
  • I Agree 2

So is this the first time that Anna and Priscilla are due just a few months apart? Until now they were having babies on alternate years. Hopefully this is the last time (Anna’s and Priscilla’s last).

• Upvote 2
  • Rufus Bless 1

30 minutes ago, justmy2cents said:

So is this the first time that Anna and Priscilla are due just a few months apart? Until now they were having babies on alternate years. Hopefully this is the last time (Anna’s and Priscilla’s last).

Paul and Marcus were born 3 months apart in 2013

• Upvote 5
  • Thank You 4
  • Love 1

48 minutes ago, VBOY9977 said:

Paul and Marcus were born 3 months apart in 2013

OK, so Priscilla's first, and now Anna's last (hopefully.)

Do they have a Philip yet? I know they have a Peter and Paul. Maybe something like Promise? I am shocked that they went with Destiny before Danielle, Deborah, or Deanna. 

• I Agree 1

I always remember the Steve Maxwell-like reasoning for the name Destiny. Most of the people we follow think the same way.

Edited by Bluebirdbluebell
  • Upvote 3

Going along with the Divine theme, may I suggest Dawn Davenport Waller for a girl or Phineas Cotton Waller for a boy.  

On 8/18/2021 at 9:39 AM, WiseGirl said:

Great. If they go with Phineas all I can think of is the cartoon, Phineas and Ferb.

That is what I think of too and I can't imagine funds loving that show! Boys super smart and inventive and the fire side girls just as industrious. 

• Upvote 1

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic