IGNORED

Priscilla and David 10: Pecan Number Five (Peter) Has Arrived

GreyhoundFan

"Hello, I'm Govenor Mike Huckabee. You may know me from my failed presidential campaign, my ill fated endorsement by the disgraced Duggars or my daughter's job lying for the only twice impeached president.  For some reason I lie awake at night haunted by my past. But when I do I reach for an all natural non-regulated Relaxium. It's like Valium and ambien had a baby... one of course born from a Godly Christian heterosexual marriage."

• Haha 41
  • Love 3

6 hours ago, Dandruff said:

I sometimes watch Waltons reruns on Hallmark really late at night.  

I watch “The Waltons” most nights. It’s great to have on while I’m falling asleep because it tends to be calm. Plus, I love the show. 

• Upvote 2

Because I’ll always look forward something to ruin my day (I guess), I watched the davidncil video of the 4 verbal kids saying what they hope the gender of #6 will be. 

The boys were loud and spoke at length and Cil even prompted one for more details. 

The girls were barely audible snd not at all understandable. The younger one murmured, “Gull?” and Cil started her own little rambly speech.

At least one female had a voice. 

Edited by MamaJunebug
  • Upvote 1
  • Sad 8
  • Thank You 1

On 8/28/2021 at 2:29 PM, Dandruff said:

I sometimes watch Waltons reruns on Hallmark really late at night.  None other than Mike Huckabee - sorry, Governor Mike Huckabee, former candidate for President (he says so and it's displayed on the screen) - is now advertising "Relaxium".  He had trouble getting to sleep.

I find it immensely amusing that they're pushing his political credentials to try to sell a sleep aid.

Of course he is. I was flipping through channels and saw the MyPillow guy doing an infomercial for his products. Then I turned the channel and there was Newt Gingrich selling something. 

• Disgust 1

I will never forget in 7 brides for 7 brothers… Dorcus. An early apostle of Jesus. I am sure they wouldn’t… I think Dorothy or Deborah… or something really girly… daisy.

im solidly on team phineas for a boy

• Upvote 1

I think Damaris would be really nice for a girl but it doesn’t seem to be their style. They’ll probably go with Debbie or Danielle.

Edited by adidas
Typo

1 hour ago, adidas said:

I think Damaris would be really nice for a girl but it doesn’t seem to be their style. They’ll probably go with Debbie or Danielle.

Damaris is biblical though, but Davia and Destiny aren't

Waller #6 is a girl! They did a sex reveal on youtube. It involved a cake with pink M&Ms in it. 

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 7

35 minutes ago, Bluebirdbluebell said:

Waller #6 is a girl! They did a sex reveal on youtube. It involved a cake with pink M&Ms in it. 

Of course it is, they can't deviate from their pattern at this point!

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 9

So I was wrong; those weren't M&Ms, but other pink candies. It's very peachy pink. 

There's a huge balloon arch.

They're also having this sex reveal at the church in a room full of people. It's a lot of people for a 6th child. No masks, sigh.

The video is filmed by Gabenator, the same guy who filmed the recent Duggar weddings including Katey and Jed!.  I guess work is slow for him, but how much does he charge for a sex reveal video that's less than 2 minutes long.

• Upvote 7

So we’ve got to postpone our curiosity as to whether they’ll use Patrick over Philemon or Parker? I’m at a loss for a girl’s name, though Hope is a good candidate for the middle. 

• Upvote 3

On 8/30/2021 at 4:18 PM, Bluebirdbluebell said:

I was flipping through channels and saw the MyPillow guy doing an infomercial for his products. Then I turned the channel and there was Newt Gingrich selling something. 

And elderly pro athletes: I have fast forwarded through Joe Namath selling MediCare supplement insurance more times than I can count.  Today Mike Ditka was spruiking funeral insurance. 

17 hours ago, Bluebirdbluebell said:

They're also having this sex reveal at the church in a room full of people. It's a lot of people for a 6th child. No masks, sigh.

They didn't blow anyone up, start a massive forest fire or tastelessly use a hospital cafeteria while a family member is gravely injured (talking about you, Jill) so gold sticker in the gender reveal column.  

Edited by Howl
  • Upvote 5
  • Haha 2

Is this their first pregnancy since David took over the church? Would explain the big party because it would be the first for the congregation. 

• Upvote 3

19 minutes ago, Mrs Ms said:

Is this their first pregnancy since David took over the church? Would explain the big party because it would be the first for the congregation. 

Maybe, but Peter was born in June last year (2020). If David took over since then, it would be the first baby since he took over the church.

• Upvote 1

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic