IGNORED

COVID-19 Cartoons, Memes, and Shenanigans Part 2

GreyhoundFan

20200424_jones1.JPG.745516cfe2222666529ff59b538a0322.JPG

"Sniffy is Squishy"

Key models from the federal government, you know that government headed by Donald Trump, says Georgia and 11 other states should wait until at least June 8 to reopen. But, Georgia decided to say “fuck it” and open now.

According to reports, Donald Trump and Mike Pence both called Georgia Governor Brian Kemp to congratulate him for rushing to kill his citizens. Even Dr. Deborah Birx refused to criticize the move.

Brian Kemp is a HUGE Trump sycophant. He didn’t order his state shut down until after he learned asymptomatic people could spread the coronavirus. That’s something he learned two months after everyone else. Trusting this guy’s judgment on reopening is like trusting Donald Trump on medical advice.

On Friday, Georgia is allowing bowling alleys, tattoo parlors, nail salons, and massage parlors to reopen. On Monday, restaurants and movie theaters can reopen. Church services can resume as well. His order also bars cities from imposing their own restrictions on businesses.

Georgia has seen 20,166 confirmed cases of coronavirus and had recorded 818 deaths resulting from the virus according to data collected by John Hopkins University. A model from the Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation, says that Georgia shouldn’t start relaxing social distancing until after June 15, when the state can begin considering other measures to contain the virus, such as contact tracing and isolation. We’re not even to the point yet where “everyone who needs a test gets a test.”

The mayor of Atlanta, Keisha Lance Bottoms said, “I have searched my head and my heart on this and I am at a loss as to what the governor is basing this decision on.” She’s considering legal options to save her city and said, “You have to live to fight another day. And you have to be able to be amongst the living to be able to recover.”

By the way, The Walking Dead also started in Georgia.

Kemp is basing his decision on partisan politics and his decision will probably refuel the virus to impact his and surrounded states. You can expect to see a resurgence in about two weeks.

Brian Kemp listens to Donald Trump more than he listens to science. He is risking the lives of his citizens to give Donald Trump a rub down.

• Upvote 8
  • Haha 2
  • Thank You 1

Dumb fuckery imitating art again. 

Oh and did fuck head get this idea watching the 1989 version of Batman? 

Spoiler

• Upvote 6

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic