IGNORED

James and Stacy McDonald: Fighting COVID-19

DomWackTroll

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/19/2020 at 9:19 PM, dripcurl said:

Damn. This bitch puts EOs straight on her pussy but she won’t wear a fucking mask??????????????

Honestly? Question of the damn century. 

2 hours ago, hoipolloi said:

Stacy got fact-checked by FB for posting lies about masks:

This is simply fabulous! 

I think my city is back to requiring masks in businesses, but I'm not sure.  I always wear one on the few occasions that I'm out and about and my little neighborhood pharmacy now sells boxes of N 95 surgical style masks, very comfortable, so I've transitioned over to those. 

Edited by Howl
  • Upvote 6

5 hours ago, hoipolloi said:

Stacy got fact-checked by FB for posting lies about masks:

872856122_StacyMcDonaldgetsfact-checked.thumb.png.3538d033663bc63fa3605c2a0a125542.png

Stacy copied and pasted a post and put it under the snake photo. This was part of it:

By now hopefully you all know CLOTH masks do not filter anything. You mean the American flag one my aunt made? Yes. The one with sunflowers that looks so cute? Yes. The bandanna, the cut up t-shirt, the scarf ALL of them offer NO FILTERING whatsoever. As you exhale you are ridding your lungs of contaminants and carbon dioxide. Cloth masks trap this carbon dioxide the best. It actually risks health. The moisture caught in these masks can become mildew ridden over night. Dry coughing, enhanced allergies, sore throat are all symptoms of a micro-mold in your mask.

See, this is why you're supposed to machine wash and dry your masks. Or is properly cleaning your masks (and everything else you wear?)) a Fascist edict???

Also, yuck.

Edited by JMarie
additional stuff!
  • Upvote 8

It’s hilarious how these snowflakes make masks out to be these big bad scary things but then want to own assault rifles without any government oversight. 

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 10
  • Haha 6
  • I Agree 4

Just found out a friend (who should know better) has been sucked into this "trapped carbon dioxide" idiocy.  

• Sad 2
  • WTF 2

Was lurking on their Facebook. Fascinating  how some of these fundies have evolved over the years. Saw Stacy in some skinny jeans and she looked rather cute. Only 2 kids left at home. Are they still insisting on courtship relationships? What's their daughter's name with the red hair? She use to blog about her family. Had 3 kids close together but none since.

• Thank You 1

4 hours ago, Tangy Bee said:

Was lurking on their Facebook. Fascinating  how some of these fundies have evolved over the years. Saw Stacy in some skinny jeans and she looked rather cute. Only 2 kids left at home. Are they still insisting on courtship relationships? What's their daughter's name with the red hair? She use to blog about her family. Had 3 kids close together but none since.

Isn’t it interesting how so many fundies have changed their modesty standards in the last 10 years? Think of all the skirts only fundies that now wear pants. There are a lot. Some are still fundie and some have left fundieland completely. It just reinforces my ideas on dressing modestly. That it’s all just some bullshit notion thought up by people who want to control others. 

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 2

56 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

It just reinforces my ideas on dressing modestly. That it’s all just some bullshit notion thought up by people who want to control others

In a way, it is its own form of extreme vanity.  And also, as you noted, a an external validation that a man has total control over his wife and daughters.  

• Upvote 8

11 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Isn’t it interesting how so many fundies have changed their modesty standards in the last 10 years? Think of all the skirts only fundies that now wear pants. There are a lot. Some are still fundie and some have left fundieland completely. It just reinforces my ideas on dressing modestly. That it’s all just some bullshit notion thought up by people who want to control others. 

It's a lot easier to be into when your daughters are little, you're buying their clothes, and "little girl dresses are just so cute!!" Much harder to maintain as they grow. And much harder to argue for, since in adult clothing "modesty" has little to do with whether something involves a skirt or pants.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1

• 1 month later...

James contracted COVID-19 but since he's recovered it's perfectly OK to push lies about the virus on FB:

624023869_JamesMcDonaldlies.thumb.png.05a8783efe89b64e199e0b296aef435c.png

• Thank You 2

5 hours ago, hoipolloi said:

James contracted COVID-19 but since he's recovered it's perfectly OK to push lies about the virus on FB:

624023869_JamesMcDonaldlies.thumb.png.05a8783efe89b64e199e0b296aef435c.png

He was in the hospital for awhile feeling horrible. Most people would take it seriously after that. But nope. Not idiot fundies! They are a completely new level of cognitive dissonance. 

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 2

On 4/17/2020 at 12:48 AM, DomWackTroll said:

They now sell Young Living essential oils, and seem to be very successful at it. 

Off topic, but I’ve often seen Young Living on social media recently and just don’t understand the appeal. 

I like essential oils (not really as a remedy but to diffuse at home for their lovely smell and the atmosphere they create) but I’d never ever buy into the YL nonsense. I get my essential oils from my local health food store: they have a great variety of oils and blends. I have Christmasy stuff, pine, lavender, orange... there’s no need to buy them overpriced and from an MLM. (I don’t think YL is available in Germany, but I find the company to be off putting regardless.)    

• Upvote 9

• 4 weeks later...

So, after these two idiots ran all over creation without masks, and posted PROUDLY about it, James wound up in the hospital AGAIN!!! For five days, hundreds of miles away from home. 

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10223003707219624&set=a.1633502075924&type=3&theater

But guess what? He's still posting health advice to his Facebook friends such as, "You should really try to stay out of hospitals even though when I get sick I go to hospitals." Unbelievable. 

• WTF 10

12 hours ago, DomWackTroll said:

So, after these two idiots ran all over creation without masks, and posted PROUDLY about it, James wound up in the hospital AGAIN!!! For five days, hundreds of miles away from home. 

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10223003707219624&set=a.1633502075924&type=3&theater

But guess what? He's still posting health advice to his Facebook friends such as, "You should really try to stay out of hospitals even though when I get sick I go to hospitals." Unbelievable. 

Notice this at the bottom? Yep, still trying to sell some of those amazing MLM essential oils and how much of a miracle cure they are for all ailments! Happily ignore the fact that he got covid while using the snake oils, but got sick AGAIN a few months later. So much so that they kept him for 5 days. 

How can anyone look at this guy’s health and say, “wow their mlm is a miracle cure! Imma spend a bunch of money on that!”

F2BAC6BC-348B-4FD4-A58C-3E41F369A927.jpeg

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 4

When one of these yahoos finally dies or is permanently disabled, I wonder if the narrative will shift to having been poisoned in the hospital.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 2

Contemplating that James may have some ongoing issues related to his initial infection with COVID-19.  This doesn't sound good. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 4

2 hours ago, Howl said:

Contemplating that James may have some ongoing issues related to his initial infection with COVID-19.  This doesn't sound good. 

My thoughts exactly.

It's only been what, 3-4 months since he had COVID-19? I wonder how much follow up he's done with actual medical professionals as opposed to swilling oils.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1

Do y'all think they have regular health insurance (OMG Obamacare!) or Scamaritan?

Also, for some reason it gets under my skin and really really annoys me the way *some* fundy husbands of many years refer to their wives as their bride. 

• Upvote 7

2 hours ago, Howl said:

Do y'all think they have regular health insurance (OMG Obamacare!) or Scamaritan?

Didn't they used to push Scamaritan along with Doug Philliips and other VF butt kissers?

Re: after-effects of a COVID-19 infection. This info coming across Twitter is downright scary and kind of emphasizes why an infection is no joke and why all reasonable precautions should be taken:

209900350_COVID-19Aftereffects.thumb.png.3c81e70c0f46cc81b0217229d750a1ec.png

Edited by hoipolloi
  • Upvote 2
  • Sad 5

Yes, strange lingering symptoms and lung and heart damage.  Also, the scariest part, some asymptomatic infected people are finding out they have heart damage.   

I've posted this in the coronavirus forum, but this is the best article I've read about how COVID 19 works its evil in the human body.  From University of California at San Francisco, published in the university magazine. 

We Thought It Was Just a Respiratory Virus   We were wrong.

Edited by Howl
  • Thank You 10

On 8/20/2020 at 10:59 AM, Howl said:

When I see people who are in apparently high risk categories doing their best to get COVID-19, I think to myself that there goes another research volunteer. Since I am also in high risk category, sooner them than me. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 3

On 4/27/2020 at 3:50 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

I was just reading a fundie Facebook post about polio and how plumbing eradicated it. Not vaccines. The vaccines actually caused all the children to be paralyzed, not the polio. ?

Spoiler

7DFD3401-1932-499E-8B76-CCF28122A251.jpeg.cc9197b31f0534b89ca54eb85161ce3c.jpeg

• Upvote 7

13 hours ago, Don'tlikekoolaid said:

I was just reading a fundie Facebook post about polio and how plumbing eradicated it. Not vaccines. The vaccines actually caused all the children to be paralyzed, not the polio. ?

I have shared here before that my family lost a teenage daughter to polio in 1941.  THERE WAS NO FUCKING VACCINE FOR HER THAT'S WHY SHE DIED SUFFERING IN AN IRON LUNG.  I want to throttle these idiots.

desk throw.jpg

• Upvote 6
  • Love 5

That was some top level Vague Booking post from James.  They have to be so very careful to not damage the brand. 

OTOH, Stacy posting the shit she does will turn off a lot of people, she just doesn't realize it. 

• Upvote 3