IGNORED

WTF Fundies!?

clueliss

this probably should be cross posted to the thread for this issue but I’m too lazy to go find it.

• Thank You 3

• 2 weeks later...

Scott Apley, staunch Christian and conservative Texas State Republican Executive Committee Member from Senate District 11 (between Galveston and Houston), died of COVID today (Wednesday). He was 45, the new father of an infant son.  His wife is COVID positive.  He was admitted to a hospital on Sunday, but was vehemently anti vax and anti mask on his social media until a day or two before his hospital admission. 

He f*cked around and found out. 

• Upvote 7
  • Thank You 4

Sigh 

(CNN)In just two weeks, six members of a Florida church died from Covid-19. All were unvaccinated, their pastor said. 

Now the church is hosting a vaccination clinic.

Pastor George Davis at Impact Church in Jacksonville addressed members during Sunday's service and said the past week had been very difficult.

"My family and I are all fully vaccinated," said Davis. "I'm not asking you to be vaccinated because I don't want to pressure you. We are simply making it available for those who want it."

No asshole, you need to start pressuring people.  And you need to take a hard look at if you should continue in person services now. 

• Upvote 3

6 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

:angry-cussingblack:

Then you donkeys don't need to go to the hospital when you can't breathe, you can go see Jesus.

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 2

1 hour ago, Cartmann99 said:

Two things:

1. How is it a good depopulation strategy if post-menopausal women are apparently fertile again?

2. His wife has totally used having her period as a reason she doesn't want to have sex with him.

• Haha 14

Hmm, I’m vaccinated and just had a period for the first time since spring.  Coincidence?

(But it was light and over in less than a week.)

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

23 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

He lies, I got the covid shot and my periods stopped! CONSPIRACY, THE SHOT IS CAUSING INFERTILITY!

(Actually, I got pregnant the same month, but thanks for playing, conspiracy theorists!)

Edited by NotQuiteMotY
  • Upvote 3
  • Haha 11

I'm perimenopausal, but I watched all three days of Mike Lindell's event, so there's a chance that I might be pregnant with a substandard pillow. :crying-yellow:

• Haha 15
  • Love 1

Cardinal Burke has COVID now.

Cardinal Raymond Burke, one of the Catholic Church’s most outspoken conservatives and a vaccine skeptic, is breathing through a ventilator after a recent COVID-19 diagnosis, according to his staff.

Burke tweeted about catching the virus earlier last week but on Saturday, his staff asked for followers to pray for Burke after his condition worsened.

Multiple reports indicate Burke became infected during a visit to Wisconsin and is hospitalized there.

Burke has turned his attention away from the operations of the Catholic Church to how governments around the world have handled the ongoing COVID pandemic. In December 2020, he referred to it as the “Wuhan virus,” and warned the pandemic was a ploy for governments to manipulate them. Later, in May 2020, he spoke out against mandatory vaccinations, saying “some” in society want to implant microchips in people.

• Thank You 6

I'm linking to this article.  From the article:

Jimmy DeYoung, a Christian radio broadcaster who questioned the COVID-19 vaccines, died Sunday following a short battle with the virus.

He was hospitalized with COVID-19 on Aug. 7, according to The Chattanoogan, and died from the virus eight days later. DeYoung operated Prophecy Today and his radio program was heard on more than 1,500 stations worldwide, according to his website.

Edited by Bluebirdbluebell
  • Thank You 3

This whole segment is worth watching, but I cued it up to the part that struck me when I saw it last night. This shit-for-brains thinks she's a good Christian,  but seems to have forgotten that, in Matthew 25, two things are important:

1. The sheep are the good guys - the goats get thrown in the lake of fire.

2. What makes the sheep good is that they do things to help "the least" - they protect and succor other people, and will know, at their judgment, that it was as if they did these kind things to Jesus.

I only wish O'Sullivan or Cooper had pointed that out at the end.

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew 25%3A31-46&version=KJV

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/14/2021 at 5:37 PM, Cartmann99 said:

I'm perimenopausal, but I watched all three days of Mike Lindell's event, so there's a chance that I might be pregnant with a substandard pillow. :crying-yellow:

Erma Gerd, be careful! Demon sperm is real, y'all. 

Anyway, I'm parachuting in on this tread because of the Ivermectin insanity.  I was  thinking yesterday about all of the MLM crazy and a belief that essential oils/Pink Drink are all you need for all health care issues -- I'm talking about you, Lisa Pennington, and your ilk. Remember that Lisa Pennington never vaccinated any of her kids and had never taken any of them to a doctor. She had a close call once where one of her kids was stung by a wasp or a bee and had a reaction.  They prayed in front of the hospital, but he got better so they didn't actually go in. 

It's not that far a leap from essential oils to Ivermectin insanity.  Right now some rural ERs in Oklahoma are getting backed up with people who have overdosed on Ivermectin.  “Ambulances are stuck at the hospital waiting for a bed to open so they can take the patient in and they don’t have any, that’s it. If there’s no ambulance to take the call, there’s no ambulance to come to the call.”

Besides shitting oneself into a state of dehydration, one overdose symptom can be vision loss.  Vision loss...also called going blind. 

Oklahoma hospitals deluged by ivermectin overdoses, doctor says

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 2

• 2 weeks later...

• Upvote 6

1 hour ago, 47of74 said:

For reference, this charmer is one of the right-wing religious fanatics who thought it was entertaining to play Queen's "Another One Bites the Dust" while reading the names of people who have died of AIDS.

• Upvote 3
  • Disgust 1
  • WTF 5

45 minutes ago, FiveAcres said:

For reference, this charmer is one of the right-wing religious fanatics who thought it was entertaining to play Queen's "Another One Bites the Dust" while reading the names of people who have died of AIDS.

Yeah I saw that too.  It's very, very hard for me to have any sympathy for him or his family. 

Of course his co-host said he was "kind and humble."  Someone should take a peak in the casket to make sure it's actually him and not another Bob Enyart who passed away.

• Upvote 6

On 9/4/2021 at 9:35 AM, Howl said:

Right now some rural ERs in Oklahoma are getting backed up with people who have overdosed on Ivermectin.  “Ambulances are stuck at the hospital waiting for a bed to open so they can take the patient in and they don’t have any, that’s it. If there’s no ambulance to take the call, there’s no ambulance to come to the call.”

The info in the quote box above that I had originally posted was debunked.  Apparently Rolling Stone magazine published this without even a cursory fact check. ERs in Oklahoma are extremely busy w/COVID (NOT overwhelmed), are not turning anyone away and ambulances are operating as normal. 

I came to post about uber asshole/mega hate spewer Bob Enyart crossing the rainbow bridge but y'all beat me to it.  I could be wrong but I think God is calling him and other talk show radio hosts home because they are doing so much damage on earth. 

Edited by Howl
  • Upvote 6
  • Thank You 3

Chrissy Stroop, who always has the best, most excellent points, makes yet another excellent point: 

Betadine is toxic, as in poison, if ingested.  From poison.org

Is it safe to ingest povidone iodine?

Ingestion can cause stomach upset, vomiting, diarrhea, and burns of the gastrointestinal tract. In excessive doses, there is a risk for iodine toxicity, which can lead to kidney failure, changes in electrolyte concentrations, or other organ failure.

Here's a description that indicates that this is a rare situation and probably going to be very less rare in the days and weeks ahead.  

Acute kidney injury due to povidone-iodine ingestion: A case report

Diagnoses:  Acute tubular necrosis and interstitial nephritis secondary to povidone-iodine ingestion.

Outcomes:  Renal function recovered after hemodialysis and corticosteroid medication, but not completely.

Terrifying outcomes from drinking Betadine -- a whole other category beyond shitting yourself blind from Ivermectin ingestion. 

• WTF 2
  • Thank You 3

2 hours ago, Howl said:

So,  reich wing, anti vax/anti mask talk radio shouters are falling off the perch at about the rate of 1 a week. 

Nananana, nananana, hey hey hey...

The fewer of those people out spreading misinformation, the better. Thanks for removing yourselves from the voting rolls, dudes. 

4 hours ago, Howl said:

Betadine is toxic, as in poison, if ingested.  From poison.org

Is it safe to ingest povidone iodine?

Ingestion can cause stomach upset, vomiting, diarrhea, and burns of the gastrointestinal tract. In excessive doses, there is a risk for iodine toxicity, which can lead to kidney failure, changes in electrolyte concentrations, or other organ failure.

Here again, thanks for removing yourselves from the voting rolls and the gene pool, morons.

I'm all out of sympathy to give. Die of Covid, overdose on Ivermectin, poison yourself with betadine... whatever. Bye. 

Everytime one of these people die I shrug and say, well the collective IQ average just went up a tick. 

• I Agree 6