IGNORED

WTF Fundies!?

clueliss

2 minutes ago, JMarie said:

So many exclamation points!!!!!! And so many hearts! And so many modest dresses! And she wore her Trump Train mask while she voted! 

Such a rebel! Lol. 

12 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I wasn’t sure where to put this so I’ll just put it here. 

Emily Ann Reynes is a nanny to the rich fundies in fundieland. She went on vacation with the Bateses to nanny in FL and she’s the full time nanny to the Collingsworths. If you don’t know who they are, just imagine a super white overprivileged family of fundies and that’s them. Emily just posted on her Instagram and Instagram stories about her difficulties riding in an airplane. She pulled her loose knit turtle neck sweater over her face to use as a mask. ? When the flight attendant told her she needed an actual mask to wear on the flight, she put on her trump train face mask and called them nazis on instagram. She’s a real treat. Oh and her defense was that she already had covid. Of course she did! Because she’s an idiot who won’t wear a mask!

There are times I wish the airline would just boot them off the plane or decline to accept their bookings. 

• Upvote 5

I wonder if little Emily Ann will be wearing her trump mask on her next flight. Now that he’s the loser will she still broadcast to the world her undying love for a piece of shit human like him?

3 hours ago, Howl said:

I want to make clear I’m not laughing at a man dying. I’m laughing at his blaming sex before marriage for the pandemic. How ridiculous. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 2

On 11/7/2020 at 12:50 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

I wonder if little Emily Ann will be wearing her trump mask on her next flight. Now that he’s the loser will she still broadcast to the world her undying love for a piece of shit human like him?

I want to make clear I’m not laughing at a man dying. I’m laughing at his blaming sex before marriage for the pandemic. How ridiculous. 

And that he found an encyclopedia entry that states only five percent of brides are virgins.

• Haha 6

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Our favorite fundie(banana boy) Kirk Cameron held a Carol singing protest in Thousand Oaks Sunday. Not sure how many people attended. Life, liberty and the pursuit of carols 

• Upvote 2
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • WTF 5
  • Thank You 1

2 hours ago, urban teacher said:

Our favorite fundie(banana boy) Kirk Cameron held a Carol singing protest in Thousand Oaks Sunday. Not sure how many people attended. Life, liberty and the pursuit of carols 

I saw a report a couple of hours ago that estimated the crowd at up to 500 people.

• Upvote 1
  • Disgust 1
  • WTF 6

10 hours ago, Flossie said:

I saw a report a couple of hours ago that estimated the crowd at up to 500 people.

What's the odds of a group of 500 people having at least one presymptomatic infectious person in that area?

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Ozlsn said:

What's the odds of a group of 500 people having at least one presymptomatic infectious person in that area?

As near to 100% as makes no never mind.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 4

10 hours ago, ADoyle90815 said:

Banana Boy did it again, another superspreader event.

It was a smaller crowd this time, somewhere between 75 and a hundred people.  Masks were still a rarity, and there were a lot of elderly and children.

Good job, Mr. Cameron.  How many of those carolers will be gasping for breath in the next couple of weeks, thanks to you?

Can we get a petition to forbid Kirk from getting the vaccine until after everyone else has had it, or is he an anti-vaxxer?

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

30% of Los Angelenos are not obeying the stay at home order this round.  January looks to be dire.  

• Disgust 1
  • Sad 10

On 12/16/2020 at 6:40 AM, urban teacher said:

Uh, life? Not so sure about that.

Give it another week and we'll see.

Self-righteousness, Covid, and imminent death is more like it.

• Upvote 4

3 hours ago, Kailash said:

I hope he feels personally responsible and lives with the terrible, crushing guilt every day for the rest of his life. 

I’d be more impressed if their deaths caused him to become an outspoken advocate for masks, social distancing and a vocal about supporting the most vulnerable. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 2

26 minutes ago, Giraffe said:

I’d be more impressed if their deaths caused him to become an outspoken advocate for masks, social distancing and a vocal about supporting the most vulnerable. 

Ideally he would do both.

• Upvote 2
  • Love 1

WTF, Fort Worth edition

ETA: it didn't turn up when I searched but I see someone posted about this already.

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/public-health/2020/12/22/fort-worth-pastor-who-told-parishioners-not-to-fear-pandemic-grapples-with-parents-dying-of-covid-complications-after-thanksgiving-holiday/ 

What if COVID was really a plot of the left, not to shut down the churches, but to kill off the evangelicals? The only way to foil this nefarious plot would be to socially distance, wash their filthy hands and mask up for Jesus!

Edited by Black Aliss
  • Upvote 5
  • Love 1

On 4/4/2020 at 12:02 AM, Giraffe said:

This is what’s been weird to me, too. The New Testament makes it clear church is the people not the building, and where does it even specify it has to be on a Sunday? The only (NT) verse I can think of that talks about church only refers to “don’t forsake fellowship.” It doesn’t spell out what that fellowship should look like or how often it should meet though. These people up in arms about online church not being legitimate are reading into verses in ways that are convenient for them but if the rest of us did the same thing in order to reach our preferred conclusion they’d call foul! The hypocrisy. It burns. 

It's all about the Benjamins. There's Venmo, and Zelle, and Paypal, and Square, but if no one can see you dropping money into the collection plate, why on earth would you give money to your church?

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 1

1 hour ago, Black Aliss said:

What if COVID was really a plot of the left, not to shut down the churches, but to kill off the evangelicals? The only way to foil this nefarious plot would be to socially distance, wash their filthy hands and mask up for Jesus!

As much as I hate conspiracy theories, I really wish someone had started this, and that it had caught on. They'd all still be bigoted shitheads, but we'd all be much safer.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 6

Even DJ Tanner didn’t go to Kirk’s super spreader event.  

Candace Cameron Bure has made it clear that she has not attended any of the Christmas caroling events in California led by her older brother, Kirk Cameron, in defiance of the governor's stay-at-home order during the pandemic.

The "Fuller House" star, 44, made her stance clear on the events while also condemning "vile tweets" about her family as her brother, a 50-year-old former "Growing Pains" star, continues to rally maskless people in public places in a state where the virus is surging.

• Upvote 4