IGNORED

WTF Fundies!?

clueliss

3 hours ago, Howl said:

So,  reich wing, anti vax/anti mask talk radio shouters are falling off the perch at about the rate of 1 a week. 

Bolding mine - that phrase made me think of the canary in the coal mine.

Except that we don't need these idiots to test whether Covid, Ivermectin ingested or a Betadine beverage are deadly - we know they are.

Darwin awards all around, guys.

Edited by thoughtful
riffle
  • Upvote 6
  • I Agree 2

9 hours ago, FiveAcres said:

For reference, this charmer is one of the right-wing religious fanatics who thought it was entertaining to play Queen's "Another One Bites the Dust" while reading the names of people who have died of AIDS.

I wonder how his supporters would feel if that was played while his name was read. New day, new pandemic.

8 hours ago, Howl said:

I could be wrong but I think God is calling him and other talk show radio hosts home because they are doing so much damage on earth. 

It's the Rapture! God is calling them... somewhere.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 4

10 hours ago, Howl said:

The info in the quote box above that I had originally posted was debunked.  Apparently Rolling Stone magazine published this without even a cursory fact check. ERs in Oklahoma are extremely busy w/COVID (NOT overwhelmed), are not turning anyone away and ambulances are operating as normal. 

I came to post about uber asshole/mega hate spewer Bob Enyart crossing the rainbow bridge but y'all beat me to it.  I could be wrong but I think God is calling him and other talk show radio hosts home because they are doing so much damage on earth. 

Don’t know if it’s God calling them home or a certain someone else entirely. egrin.gif.ebde5d556beaabb44d5ff7fa46932ec8.gif  

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 4

16 hours ago, 47of74 said:

Don’t know if it’s God calling them home or a certain someone else entirely. egrin.gif.ebde5d556beaabb44d5ff7fa46932ec8.gif  

They belong in the hot place, serving penance for every single person who got sick or died of Covid because of listening to their drivel.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 3

People dosing themselves with Ivermectin formulated for livestock are likely to poop themselves. 

I am much MUCH more worried about people harming themselves and/or their children with Betadine ingestion; it's a poison and  they WILL end up in the hospital taking up ICU space and possibly dying. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 3

On 9/14/2021 at 10:26 AM, Howl said:

The info in the quote box above that I had originally posted was debunked.  Apparently Rolling Stone magazine published this without even a cursory fact check. ERs in Oklahoma are extremely busy w/COVID (NOT overwhelmed), are not turning anyone away and ambulances are operating as normal. 

I came to post about uber asshole/mega hate spewer Bob Enyart crossing the rainbow bridge but y'all beat me to it.  I could be wrong but I think God is calling him and other talk show radio hosts home because they are doing so much damage on earth. 

I'm sure Rolling Stone did make this up but I'm not so sure it's that far from the truth.  I'm an EMT in North Jersey which is a fairly vaccinated area.  Today I went to one hospital and had to wait 25 minutes for a wheelchair to put my pt in even though in healthier times there would have been multiple beds for him.  I said to the nurse that sitting was extremely painful and she just said, "what do you want me to do".

Later we went to a different hospital and all the spots were taken and the area in front of the spots was full, too.  We had to wait on the ramp, third in line to get a spot.

• Sad 3
  • Love 1

On 9/14/2021 at 7:31 AM, 47of74 said:

Apparently this guy Bob Enyart was a pastor of a church. His church was Denver Bible Church in Colorado.

Also he was a radio host. I said last night we've lost 4 (vaccine-denying)radio hosts, but we've actually lost 6!

I'm not sure which order these guys died, but here is the list:

1. Bob Enyart 

He was against vaccines and malicious about people dying of AIDS. He was from Colorado.

2. Marc Bernier

He called himself Mr. Anti-vax. He was from Florida.

3. Phil Valentine

He actually tried to treat his COVID with Ivermectin. He then went to hospital. Valentine actually regretted his anti-vaccine stance as he was dying. He was from Tennessee.

4. Jimmy De Young 

He called the vaccine "government control".  He was also from Tennessee.

5.Dick Farrel

He spread misinformation about the vaccines. He was a COVID denier although he too expressed regret on his death bed. He was from Florida (originally from New York).

6. Tod Tucker

Like all of the others on this list, he was a radio host and he was anti-vax. He had Covid and developed Pneumonia. He is said to have died of 'complications of COVID". 

I'm surprised this list is so long.

Edited by Bluebirdbluebell
  • Upvote 3
  • Thank You 3

3 hours ago, Bluebirdbluebell said:

I'm surprised this list is so long

I'm kind of surprised it's not longer. At a guess all these guys were in an age range that made them more susceptible to severe disease, were carrying a bit of extra weight and because they believed themselves to be invulnerable didn't get early treatment. 

3 hours ago, Bluebirdbluebell said:

he too expressed regret on his death bed.

The problem is that their followers then seem to believe that they were "got at" by... who knows, the conspiracy is hard enough to.follow anyway, rather than realising somewhat belatedly that the virus was serious and could kill them.

• Upvote 7

• 6 months later...
On 9/16/2021 at 2:07 AM, Bluebirdbluebell said:

Apparently this guy Bob Enyart was a pastor of a church. His church was Denver Bible Church in Colorado.

Also he was a radio host. I said last night we've lost 4 (vaccine-denying)radio hosts, but we've actually lost 6!

I'm not sure which order these guys died, but here is the list:

1. Bob Enyart 

He was against vaccines and malicious about people dying of AIDS. He was from Colorado.

2. Marc Bernier

He called himself Mr. Anti-vax. He was from Florida.

3. Phil Valentine

He actually tried to treat his COVID with Ivermectin. He then went to hospital. Valentine actually regretted his anti-vaccine stance as he was dying. He was from Tennessee.

4. Jimmy De Young 

He called the vaccine "government control".  He was also from Tennessee.

5.Dick Farrel

He spread misinformation about the vaccines. He was a COVID denier although he too expressed regret on his death bed. He was from Florida (originally from New York).

6. Tod Tucker

Like all of the others on this list, he was a radio host and he was anti-vax. He had Covid and developed Pneumonia. He is said to have died of 'complications of COVID". 

I'm surprised this list is so long.

Quoting myself to add

7. Dan Celia 

@Howl brought this up in the Stories 2 for COVID thread. Dan Celia  had "long term health concerns" and he also spent six weeks in the hospital battling COVID-19. He was the president and CEO of Financial Issues Stewardship Ministries. He had hosted a show that was both a radio and web show called Financial Issues with Dan Celia.  He was anti-vaxxer. The conservative Christian news sites are trying to hide/downplay he died of COVID.

• Upvote 2