IGNORED

Prince Andrew and Jeffrey Epstein

VelociRapture

On 10/18/2022 at 10:38 AM, QuiverFullofBooks said:

I feel like it might be the opposite; 30 years’ worth of “eh, we’ll renovate in the next reign.” Charles supposedly doesn’t like Windsor (those damn airplanes!), so it might make sense to go straight to William. 

Back in Ye Godde Oldes Dayes of the mid 1980's I worked in Wraysbury. we had so many planes fly over our workplace every day including multiple Concorde flights..

• Upvote 2

On 9/25/2022 at 6:19 AM, WatchingTheTireFireBurn said:

I used to have a soft spot for Fergie but at this point I can't help but see both of them as lazy sleazy moochers

Apparently, Andrew was difficult even as a child. Here's a quote from one of his nursery footmen. Apparently, Andrew was spoiled even by his nanny, who clearly didn't understand his nature.

He was a very energetic child--indeed, one might say a boisterous child. It didn't take him long to absolutely exhaust his Nanny who was no longer than young. He was into everything. Always trying to follow us downstairs where he wasn't allowed, tugging at the footmen's tailcoats, climbing to reach anything that had been put out of his reach. He had a very strong personality and he was extremely good-looking even then. 

"He's going to be one of the best of the Royals," Mabel Anderson always said. And she should know. She was Nanny to all the Queen's children. 

She adored him, and he could get away with almost anything. 

• Upvote 1

On 10/18/2022 at 11:53 AM, Manda said:

Do you really mean monarchs?  I don't think most royals think Windsor is their home.  

Well, here's a quote from a palace footman (written in the mid-80's)

On the other hand, the Royal Family themselves loathe living at BP (as we call the Palace). The Queen--and Prince Philip, if he is in England, which isn't often--are stuck with it for five days a week. On Friday afternoon at 2:30 they are off like a shot to Windsor Castle which they consider their real home. The rest of the Royals avoid staying at the Palace as much as they possibly can--with the exception, that is, of Prince Andrew. When they are forced to spend a night there, anyone would think they were being housed in a stable, what with the fuss they make. 

. . . When the Royal Standard comes down on a Friday afternoon, the Queen's thirteen-year-old Rover draws away from the Privy Purse Gate to take her to Windsor fo the weekend. . . . Without the Queen, the vast, musty building dies. With its endless corridors and underground passages, it becomes almost creepy.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4
  • I Agree 1

A forty year old quote?  Really?  And it's mainly about the Queen.  ::smh::

• Upvote 3

On 10/27/2022 at 7:49 AM, Coconut Flan said:

A forty year old quote?  Really?  And it's mainly about the Queen.  ::smh::

Time goes by! Not much has changed about BP, though.

• Move Along 2
  • Downvote 1

LOL so you argued yourself into agreeing with me.  Nice job.  

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 5
  • Love 1

The Queen--and Prince Philip, if he is in England, which isn't often--are stuck with it for five days a week. On Friday afternoon at 2:30 they are off like a shot to Windsor Castle which they consider their real home.

Please don't shoot the messenger, I am really sorry to have to break this to you.

But both the Queen and Prince Philip are dead.

I know this is upsetting news and hard to accept.

• Haha 14

7 minutes ago, AmazonGrace said:

Please don't shoot the messenger, I am really sorry to have to break this to you.

The scream I gave I caaaaaaaaaaaan't I am dying at this. 

• Haha 5

On 10/31/2022 at 10:19 AM, AmazonGrace said:

LOL, Phillip isn't much of a loss to the world. Arrogant, racist, bullying to his son.

• Move Along 2
  • Downvote 1

• 1 month later...

@Jackie3 you have yet to comment on Andrew walking with the family for Christmas at Sandringham. He also greeted the crowds. I’m assuming (by your own logic) because you haven’t posted about it, that you support him doing this. 😉

• Downvote 1
  • Bless Your Heart 1
  • Haha 8

4 hours ago, viii said:

@Jackie3 you have yet to comment on Andrew walking with the family for Christmas at Sandringham. He also greeted the crowds. I’m assuming (by your own logic) because you haven’t posted about it, that you support him doing this. 😉

It's Christmas Day. Most people have lots of stuff going on today.  Were you waiting by your computer for my thoughts, on Christmas Day?

Umm. . . I think it's sick to have a pedophile walking along with the royal family. There were young girls and children there! Can't imagine what the Palace was thinking. Are they trying to rehabilitate his image, or just feel sorry for him? 

What else is there to think? I can't believe there's any disagreement on this position. The man should be sitting at home alone, not pretending that nothing had happened.

Edited by Jackie3
  • Upvote 1
  • Move Along 1
  • Fuck You 1

8 hours ago, viii said:

Why poke the bear?

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 3
  • Thank You 3

• 5 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, AmazonGrace said:

Seems like Ghislaine Maxwell wouldn't be a particularly reliable witness

A vile human being, but one hopes that this interview will come back to bite her hard in her next parole board hearing.

• Upvote 3

• 1 month later...

Royal Lodge has 30 bedrooms and sits on 98 acres (48 hectares).

Prince Andrew pays about $1200 a month to live there (250 pounds/week). 

If I were a British taxpayer, I'd be quite upset about supporting a rapist in this style. 

Andrew has now been offered Frogmore Cottage. He's fighting this. He wants to stay in his giant castle and continue to pay his minimal rent. 

It was wrong for Harry to complain about Frogmore in its pre-renovated condition. However, it's fine for Andrew to reject the renovated Frogmore cottage  like a  spoiled pedophile narcissist. 

4 hours ago, Coconut Flan said:

That they ended up paying for the renovations even after they left sticks with me, too.  They should at least be given the majority of that money back.  It doesn't make sense for Andrew to be in Royal Lodge, but that would be a huge change to end up in Frogmore Cottage.  Although there is the if it was good enough for Harry, it should be plenty good enough for Andrew thought also.  

It's based on a tabloid story after all so it may be smoke and mirrors.

It's reported in many media outlets and wikipedia at the moment.

6 hours ago, QuiverFullofBooks said:

Charles absolutely does not have the option to turn Andrew (and Sarah) out in the cold. If he did, they would write books that spill way more tea than Spare did. 

Of course he has that option, if he's lived a decent life. What is he so afraid of? What secrets does Andrew know?

King Charles should not be held hostage to a pedophile's threats. Or to anyone's threats. A real king would say, "Write what you want, I'm not afraid." 

Edited by Jackie3

Semantics.  A pedophile is attracted to pre-pubescent children.  I have not seen any indication that Andrew is a pedophile.   
Virginia Giuffre Was 17. Legal age in the UK, under age in the US. Decidedly post-pubescent. Andrew is disgusting, and slimy, and most likely a rapist, but not a pedophile that we know of. 

Disclaimer: this is in no way a show of support for Andrew. He makes my skin crawl. But pedophiles are a whole different level of despicable. 

Edited by treehugger
  • Upvote 7
  • Love 1

In my experience for most people correct semantics don’t matter and they throw around that term way to casually. 

• Upvote 3

But words have meanings!!!!!!!!11!!!!! 😅 I’m sure you are right. That one gets me though, because it’s such a loaded accusation. I would seriously consider the death penalty for actual pedophiles, and I am as left-wing as it gets, but rapists and people who molest under age people can spend their lives in prison. 
Also, Nott Cott is far too nice for Andrew

Edited by treehugger
  • Upvote 1
  • Love 1

15 hours ago, prayawaythefundie said:

Yeah, everyone just has to accept what‘s written about them - except for Harry & Meghan.

Accept it? Of course not. He can issue a statement if he wants to. Other than that, what's he going to do? Issue an order that no one in Britain can write about him? Force the whole country to sign a non-compete? 

As for Harry and Meghan, they've had dozens of people writing about them (and making bucketloads of money doing so!). They are certainly allowed to write about themselves if they want to.

"

If people wanted you to write warmly about them, they should've behaved better."  -- Anne Lamont

14 hours ago, treehugger said:

Semantics.  A pedophile is attracted to pre-pubescent children.  I have not seen any indication that Andrew is a pedophile.   
Virginia Giuffre Was 17. Legal age in the UK, under age in the US. Decidedly post-pubescent. Andrew is disgusting, and slimy, and most likely a rapist, but not a pedophile that we know of. 

Disclaimer: this is in no way a show of support for Andrew. He makes my skin crawl. But pedophiles are a whole different level of despicable. 

You are right. Pedophile is the wrong word. Rapist, then? The Brits seem to use the word "nonce" a lot, as though it means something very terrible, but I'm not sure of the definition.

9 hours ago, treehugger said:

But words have meanings!!!!!!!!11!!!!! 😅 I’m sure you are right. That one gets me though, because it’s such a loaded accusation. I would seriously consider the death penalty for actual pedophiles, and I am as left-wing as it gets, but rapists and people who molest under age people can spend their lives in prison. 
Also, Nott Cott is far too nice for Andrew

Going further here about semantics: a pedophile is defined by their attraction to children not by them acting on it. There are pedophiles who seek help so they won‘t become predators. I take it your death penalty comment actually refers to the predators.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, prayawaythefundie said:

Going further here about semantics: a pedophile is defined by their attraction to children not by them acting on it. There are pedophiles who seek help so they won‘t become predators. I take it your death penalty comment actually refers to the predators.

You're right.  And of course I meant the predators.  I apologize.  I should have been more clear about that.  And I don't actually believe in the death penalty, it's just that pedophile predators are people that sometimes make me want it, even if I know it's wrong.  

• Upvote 2

• Coconut Flan locked this topic