Jump to content
  • Sky
  • Blueberry
  • Slate
  • Blackcurrant
  • Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Orange
  • Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Coconut Flan

Teen Mom + 16 and Pregnant: Part 2

Recommended Posts

Tired
Coconut Flan

Continued from here:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mstee

While I don’t think Leah is the best person for parenting advice, I do agree with her that Barbara shouldn’t be raising more kids. I get that Jace is older and been with her for a while, so that’s where he’s comfortable. But Ensley is young still and could thrive in a more stable home. Who knows what will end up happening in the long run though. I think they may stand a chance of getting Ensley back if they follow their reunification plan. Makes me cringe to say that though. I think the 3 other kids will stay where they are currently. And kudos to Maryssa for being willing to stand up and speak the truth. I can’t imagine the fear and pain she has suffered. She’s a true hero for herself and her siblings. 

Has anyone else seen the leaked videos of Jenelle and David being posted on Twitter? I don’t know who the account is (I think it’s meant to be anonymous) but it’s disturbing....but not surprising at all. I’ll link the profile  

https://mobile.twitter.com/ustacouId

  • Upvote 5
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Glasgowghirl
14 hours ago, mstee said:

While I don’t think Leah is the best person for parenting advice, I do agree with her that Barbara shouldn’t be raising more kids. I get that Jace is older and been with her for a while, so that’s where he’s comfortable. But Ensley is young still and could thrive in a more stable home. Who knows what will end up happening in the long run though. I think they may stand a chance of getting Ensley back if they follow their reunification plan. Makes me cringe to say that though. I think the 3 other kids will stay where they are currently. And kudos to Maryssa for being willing to stand up and speak the truth. I can’t imagine the fear and pain she has suffered. She’s a true hero for herself and her siblings. 

Has anyone else seen the leaked videos of Jenelle and David being posted on Twitter? I don’t know who the account is (I think it’s meant to be anonymous) but it’s disturbing....but not surprising at all. I’ll link the profile  

https://mobile.twitter.com/ustacouId

Leah had her own issues but unlike Jenelle, when Correy was given them primary custody of the twin's she got herself sorted and months later Correy agreed that they would have the twins alternate weeks and she ended it with Jason when he was telling her to leave her dog in the garage when the weather dropped, Leah took her dog and went home. Jenelle stayed with her husband after her dog got shot.

While Ensley seems happy with Babs for now, Babs is in her 60s and as well as Jace, she is also caring for her son, Colin. Caring for an adult with mental health issues, a ten year old with ADHD and toddler who is behind her peers due to her parent's neglecting her is no easy job for anyone. She retired last year and instead of getting a break, she has another child to care for. I agree Jenelle and David could get Ensley back, Kaiser will probably stay with Nathan, Maryssa no chance, even if they change their minds about going for custody of her, they called her a liar and she is old enough to have a say now. 

Those videos prove to me that they are both as abusive to eachother. David was nasty to her in one video and she was shouting abuse at him when he left in the car, in the other one and was shouting I'm calling Maryssa's grandmother, poor Maryssa probably heard her being used as a weapon against David, he leaves for a night after an argument and the first thing she thinks of is getting rid of his daughter. Every relationship she has been in she has picked fights with the man and if they try to defend she puts charges on them. She is no victim.

  • Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Glasgowghirl
Posted (edited)

Jenelle posted on Instagram pictures of veg she claimed to have grown on the land and was met with these comments (stole from twitter) she really thinks people have forgotten about what has happened.

 

Spoiler

IMG_20190602_203121.thumb.jpg.3106965525c657f9a7b03e64b4259dee.jpg

 

Spoiler

IMG_20190602_203139.thumb.jpg.b439f6e0116e0385760895c08e40de77.jpg

 

Spoiler

 

IMG_20190602_203113.thumb.jpg.6c89d0036ec2b090f8d703494c87876a.jpg

 

 

 

 

Spoiler

IMG_20190602_203117.thumb.jpg.60d35a056059cd696a6a989abd7e8c54.jpg

 

Spoiler

IMG_20190602_203108.thumb.jpg.d8ba77b076bdf4afe4f9a9fc17c2a5c3.jpg

 

Spoiler

IMG_20190602_203218.thumb.jpg.c58611d9f1595a5b06611aecd68988ab.jpg

 

Spoiler

IMG_20190602_203149.thumb.jpg.04bec2a5c41f2c1cd575da54c7b47747.jpg

 

Spoiler

IMG_20190602_203218.thumb.jpg.c58611d9f1595a5b06611aecd68988ab.jpg

 

 

Spoiler

IMG_20190602_203103.jpg

 

Edited by Glasgowghirl
Forgot a spoiler
  • Upvote 4
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mstee

I’m glad that people aren’t letting her off easily. She made crappy choices before David and has continued to do so. And her kids always come last. I feel badly for the animals they are still allowed to own.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Glasgowghirl
2 hours ago, mstee said:

I’m glad that people aren’t letting her off easily. She made crappy choices before David and has continued to do so. And her kids always come last. I feel badly for the animals they are still allowed to own.  

Sadly some people are still defending her and saying that Babs and Nathan lied to get the kid's taken off her. Last thing Babs wanted was to raise another child and Nathan only wanted full custody when Kaiser told him David was beating him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HarryPotterFan

I think 

On 6/1/2019 at 5:26 PM, mstee said:

While I don’t think Leah is the best person for parenting advice, I do agree with her that Barbara shouldn’t be raising more kids. I get that Jace is older and been with her for a while, so that’s where he’s comfortable. But Ensley is young still and could thrive in a more stable home. Who knows what will end up happening in the long run though. I think they may stand a chance of getting Ensley back if they follow their reunification plan. Makes me cringe to say that though. I think the 3 other kids will stay where they are currently. And kudos to Maryssa for being willing to stand up and speak the truth. I can’t imagine the fear and pain she has suffered. She’s a true hero for herself and her siblings. 

Has anyone else seen the leaked videos of Jenelle and David being posted on Twitter? I don’t know who the account is (I think it’s meant to be anonymous) but it’s disturbing....but not surprising at all. I’ll link the profile  

https://mobile.twitter.com/ustacouId

I think Leah has made great strides, but she still struggles with decisions particularly around men. Like bringing the kids around Jason so quickly and saying they’d get married, and ignoring her kids vocalizing their hatred of him. Sometimes kids will just dislike whomever their parent is dating, but sometimes they have really valid reasons to dislike someone. I hope she continues to work on herself. And yes, she did what she had to do to get her life in order when the twins were removed from her custody. I can’t see Jenelle or David doing anything they need to do.

And yeah, Babs has A LOT on her plate. I don’t know how she’ll be able to handle everything.

Apparently David and Jenelle got white powder in the mail on May 15 (the same day they lost custody of Ensley). It is unclear if it’s real or a hoax.  http://m.tmz.com/2019/06/03/jenelle-evans-david-eason-white-powder-sent-mail-ensley-lost-custody/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HarryPotterFan

https://www.theashleysrealityroundup.com/2019/06/04/david-eason-jenelle-evans-have-verbal-altercation-with-nathan-griffith-outside-courthouse-after-jenelle-gets-into-argument-with-mother-barbara-exclusive-details/

Because Jenelle is trash, she confronted Babs after today’s court hearing and insisted on hugging Ensley, despite Babs protesting that it’s not allowed. And Babs said she’s only doing it for the cameras. Jenelle also complained her brother posted a video of Ensley naked onto Instagram. Ensley was in her diaper. I haven’t seen the video and I don’t know if it was appropriate to post or not. Jenelle said she’s calling DSS on him since CPS won’t take her calls. Since she’s dellusional, she probably thinks if Ensley is removed from Babs’ care she’ll get her back. Nope. 

She also tried to reschedule today’s visitation, but the judge got pissed and cancelled it. So that’s two visitations in a row that were cancelled. What the fuck else does she have to do? 

 

  • Upvote 3
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Glasgowghirl
16 hours ago, HarryPotterFan said:

https://www.theashleysrealityroundup.com/2019/06/04/david-eason-jenelle-evans-have-verbal-altercation-with-nathan-griffith-outside-courthouse-after-jenelle-gets-into-argument-with-mother-barbara-exclusive-details/

Because Jenelle is trash, she confronted Babs after today’s court hearing and insisted on hugging Ensley, despite Babs protesting that it’s not allowed. And Babs said she’s only doing it for the cameras. Jenelle also complained her brother posted a video of Ensley naked onto Instagram. Ensley was in her diaper. I haven’t seen the video and I don’t know if it was appropriate to post or not. Jenelle said she’s calling DSS on him since CPS won’t take her calls. Since she’s dellusional, she probably thinks if Ensley is removed from Babs’ care she’ll get her back. Nope. 

She also tried to reschedule today’s visitation, but the judge got pissed and cancelled it. So that’s two visitations in a row that were cancelled. What the fuck else does she have to do? 

 

Colin was wrong to post the video but it's not going to affect Babs keeping Ensley, they will just say that Colin can't be alone with the children. 

It wasn't just Babs they tried to fight, David tried it with Nathan too. Missing visits doesn’t surprise me, she used to miss time with Jace all the time then blame Babs for it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Glasgowghirl

Jenelle has accused the investigation Discovery channel of ruining father's Day for her and David because they named him on the list of the worst father's. She also tried to justify what happened to Nugget, saying he was protecting Ensley. 

She is still insisting that David is a good husband and father really.

Maryssa: took her from her mother and grandmother and pulled her out of school and activities and had her take care of the younger kid's and then branded her a liar for telling the truth about what was happening and now has decided he doesn't want her back.

Jace: Called both of them pieces of shit and expressed dislike of David from day one, he would say joke after it to avoid being in trouble. No doubt heard him bad mouth the woman who took care of him from day one.

Kaden: beat his mother while 8 months pregnant with him, had a protection order against him and David ran up and cuddled him when Kaden didn't know him, when he finally got access it was stopped within a year.

Kaiser: hated him because he was Nathan's child, beat him, called him a screaming bitch, refused to let him go to the bathroom one episode and then threatened him that he would be in trouble if he had an accident, grabbed his arm when he was asking for food during the save the date photoshoot. Tried to keep him from Nathan and Doris.

Ensley: while she was the favoured child, she was born with THC in her system, left with grandparent's at a week old so her parent's could go to a reunion show that they didn't even need to attend and ended up not going to, they used her as a pawn against Babs and she seemed to be behind her peers developmentally because she was forever placed in a crib or strapped in a chair so she wasn't given much of a chance to move around and learn to do things. She was also encouraged by David to annoy the pet's and that is why Nugget tried to defend herself and was shot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Glasgowghirl

They had court again today and according to the Ashley, nothing much has changed. They will not be getting the children back anytime soon and CPS will be presenting their case at future hearings, along with experts and witnesses to back them up. Visitation is still one hour a week, court supervised and Maryssa is still not wanting to see them and the court has agreed that she doesn't have to.

Meanwhile, back on the swamp Jenelle and David are continuing to buy chickens and have barbecues and even had time to take a trip to DC to promote her up and coming make up line or drug run as it really was. A group of her hater's bought the URL for her website anyway after she failed to pay for its up keep and David is trying to get more followers on YouTube so he can do live videos and make money. They seem to be loving life now that they don't have to worry about those pesky children that have the cheek to want food and attention from them. 

I have seen a few pictures of Kaiser and Ensley and they both seem to be happy where they are. Kaiser seems to have a better bond with Nathan's girlfriend, Ashley than he ever did with Jenelle.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
VelociRapture
11 hours ago, Glasgowghirl said:

They had court again today and according to the Ashley, nothing much has changed. They will not be getting the children back anytime soon and CPS will be presenting their case at future hearings, along with experts and witnesses to back them up. Visitation is still one hour a week, court supervised and Maryssa is still not wanting to see them and the court has agreed that she doesn't have to.

Meanwhile, back on the swamp Jenelle and David are continuing to buy chickens and have barbecues and even had time to take a trip to DC to promote her up and coming make up line or drug run as it really was. A group of her hater's bought the URL for her website anyway after she failed to pay for its up keep and David is trying to get more followers on YouTube so he can do live videos and make money. They seem to be loving life now that they don't have to worry about those pesky children that have the cheek to want food and attention from them. 

I have seen a few pictures of Kaiser and Ensley and they both seem to be happy where they are. Kaiser seems to have a better bond with Nathan's girlfriend, Ashley than he ever did with Jenelle.

I think this is a pretty clear cut example of what happens when people have kids they didn’t really want to have. It’s definitely one of the worst case scenarios, but still. I don’t think either of them really ever wanted kids, but had them anyway for some reason. Unfortunately the kids at the ones who really end up suffering when the adults involved are unable to or refuse to grow up and take responsibility. 

(Disclaimer: many people who unexpectedly become parents to kids they didn’t really want go on to do a fantastic job at it. This post is in no way mean to generalize and is meant to discuss Jenelle and David only.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Glasgowghirl
29 minutes ago, VelociRapture said:

I think this is a pretty clear cut example of what happens when people have kids they didn’t really want to have. It’s definitely one of the worst case scenarios, but still. I don’t think either of them really ever wanted kids, but had them anyway for some reason. Unfortunately the kids at the ones who really end up suffering when the adults involved are unable to or refuse to grow up and take responsibility. 

(Disclaimer: many people who unexpectedly become parents to kids they didn’t really want go on to do a fantastic job at it. This post is in no way mean to generalize and is meant to discuss Jenelle and David only.)

I agree. Watching her 16 and pregnant episode you can see how uninterested she is in taking care of Jace, after she realised that Andrew wasn't going to raising Jace with her, she started to leave him to party almost every night. Poor Jace was two weeks old and had been abandoned by both of his parents. She only wants her children to keep her men around. She aborted Courtland's baby, while he was in jail taking the rap for them both having heroin and then got with Nathan straight after the abortion and was trying for a baby weeks later. 

David is the same he took Maryssa from his ex wife and didn't care about her once he got custody, it was just about winning over his ex. Same with Kaden he couldn't see him for years and when he eventually was allowed to see him he was breaking the rules of access agreement and lost access within a year. 

They should never be allowed those children back again.

  • Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Glasgowghirl

The Ashley posted another update and it reveals just how brave and remarkable Maryssa is, she testified about abuse, the Ashley wouldn't go into details about it and spoke about how David and Jenelle had coached her on what lies to tell CPS if they came knocking. She also spoke about how Jenelle took her and Ensley to a friend's house to stay the weekend CPS told Doris and Nathan to collect Kaiser from daycare to try and stop CPS from taking them. It is also been revealed that she is now happy with her grandparent's, her mother and baby brother and will be going back to school. She was pictured walking into court holding Ensley's hand and Babs and her grandmother appear to be talking, so hopefully she will be able to still see Ensley and Jace often. 

David and Jenelle are trying to get the case thrown out claiming one of the people working on the case was arrested over a decade ago. The pair of them must have over 20 mugshot's between them and people that have jobs like that will have been vetted, so either they were found innocent or it was a minor offence that was deemed not serious enough to stop them getting the job. 

  • Upvote 5
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Spent
LittleOwl

JUHNELL just tweeted.  

Screenshot_20190703-230141_Twitter.jpg

  • Angry 1
  • Sad 2
  • WTF 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TuringMachine
57 minutes ago, LittleOwl said:

JUHNELL just tweeted.  

Screenshot_20190703-230141_Twitter.jpg

After following the Nog's it's hard to be surprised at how low CPS's bar is for parents to get their kids back.

  • Upvote 1
  • Sad 2
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
VelociRapture
1 hour ago, TuringMachine said:

After following the Nog's it's hard to be surprised at how low CPS's bar is for parents to get their kids back.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/jenelle-evans-regains-custody-of-children-cries-tears-of-joy/amp/

Ten bucks says they made this up completely or exaggerated it greatly. Those poor kids were finally safe because people actually did their jobs and now they’re back in a dangerous situation. What a fucking travesty.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mstee

No words. I can’t believe even Maryssa is going back. At her age she should have a say. This girl can’t catch a break. I feel sick for all those kids. Nothing has changed. They are going back to hell.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Glasgowghirl

I feel physically sick and all I can think of is a case that happened here, the Ellie Butler case where a father was cleared of shaking his baby due to a technicality but Social Services felt she was better living with her grandparents and then within a year of her being returned the dad had killed her, the judge ignored social services evidence and the fact that neither parent bothered to see her more than a few times in the years she was with the grandparents, she was returned to virtual strangers.  

Those children are being failed and I fear Maryssa will get beaten or worse for speaking up. Noth Carolina court system is fucked up.

  • Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Giddy
Mlissmartin

There's no way...I'm saying fake news

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HarryPotterFan

I just read the story on The Ashley. What the fuck. I fear for these kids, especially Maryssa. And Kaiser. Maryssa was so so brave. And David has always hated Kaiser for just existing.

I don’t know how this new judge got on the case. According to the Grace Report it’s a different judge than they had originally (the judge Jenelle wanted to get rid of since he favors CPS), but there has been know news on that change. But now whatever horrible thing happens to those kids rests on the shoulders of this judge.

https://www.theashleysrealityroundup.com/2019/07/03/breaking-news-custody-case-of-former-teen-mom-2-stars-jenelle-evans-david-eason-dismissed-get-exclusive-details/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mstee
Posted (edited)

I get that there needs to be proof of issues prior to removing a child from a home- but Maryssa and Jace gave that court proof. From what I read, they poured their hearts out- especially Maryssa. I get so frustrated seeing kids being sent back to homes that are unsafe time and time again. There’s always a case in the news where CPS has been called X number of times and the child removed and then returned and killed. The courts need to be better about making decisions that protect kids. 

Edited by mstee
  • Upvote 2
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Glasgowghirl

Amber has been arrested for Domestic Battery against Andrew, she has not changed one bit, I feel sorry for James and Leah. Leah has a good mother figure in Kristina but now she is almost 11 she is old enough to know what is going on and Gary and Kristina will have to tell her what happened before someone else tells her the same way Maci had to tell Bentley about Ryan's arrest. 

Both Amber's brother and now Gary are cops, I bet they are embarrassed right now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Spent
LittleOwl

Oh Amber - I was rooting for you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Glasgowghirl
1 hour ago, LittleOwl said:

Oh Amber - I was rooting for you!

I stopped rooting for her when she wouldn't leave Matt even after he had lied to her about the number of children he had, cheated on her and stole money from her. And went weeks at a time without seeing Leah. 

Andrew was holding one year old James when it happened. Leah just being in the same room as her hitting Gary and viewers of the show reporting it triggered her getting charged and CPS being involved. The fact Andrew was holding James may make matters worse for her this time around.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×