IGNORED

Teen Mom + 16 and Pregnant: Part 2

Coconut Flan

Jenelle is not bright and puts herself in her position more often than not. But, I still can't help but hope - for the sake of the kids - that there is reality behind this separation/divorce. Even if it's a ploy to get back on TV or whatever - who knows how far MTV will go to keep that Teen Mom cash rolling in. 

David needs to be kept far, far away from her and the kids, no matter what. He is going to blow himself up and take anything within the vacinity along with him. The only purpose he serves is as a goal post for how far away to run. 

Jenelle is stupid. She is needy. She needs pretty intense mental & emotional counseling. But, most of all, she needs to get out of the sphere of David. 

• Upvote 4

The kids might be okay if they're around good people who can teach them how humans are supposed to behave. If David blows himself up he can take Jenelle with him as far as I'm concerned. She's had a lot of chances to improve but keeps showing her true colors.

• Upvote 3

Looks like Amber threatened Katie Joy over on WithoutACrystalBall, who was the woman who exposed the audio of her being an abusive asshat to Andrew. Apparently Katie filed a police report and Amber's parole officer has been notified of the incident...

• Upvote 3

Amber has apparently been going on Instagram Live and ranting for hours in the dead of night. Then blaming people for letting her do that. I saw a screencap of Gary commenting, telling her to stop. If I were Andrew I’d call up my lawyer and have him contact Amber’s PO and report concerns of drug abuse.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 2

Jenelle and Nathan are now actually co parenting and she has thanked him and Ashley for helping her with the children. David will pissed after all those year's of him trying to keep Kaiser from Nathan and rubbing it is his face, Nathan is not only around Kaiser he is around Ensley, while he isn't. Jenelle and Nathan have custody court soon and I hope the two of them come to an arrangement that works for Kaiser, that little boy has suffered enough and Nathan is no saint but he deserves more than unsupervised access. 

Amber seems to be losing it all the time on Instagram and doesn't appear to be taking her meds at all both Gary and Kristina have had to tell her to get off live. I'm no Katie Joy fan but she should not be threatening her. Amber's brother is still acting like she is the victim and it was a set up. The man is a corrections officer and seems to ignore behaviour that he has probably dealt with regularly because Amber financially helps him. Give it a few months and she will be back in prison, claiming she did it for Leah and James, when we all know that it's because she is too lazy to complete probation, last time the judge was even begging her not to quit probation and was willing to give her another chance and she refused it. 

• Upvote 2

According to the Ashley, David and Jenelle are being sued by his ex Olivia, over the leaking of nudes that were posted when she started her go fund me to fight David's attempts to regain access to Kaden. They both deserve it for what they did. 

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Horrible news regarding Angie Douthit, Mackenzie McKee's mother her cancer has spread again and that the round of radiation treatment she is receiving will be her last, and they are looking into a hospice for her. Thoughts with her and her family. 

• Sad 1

Angie passed away, it has been announced today. My heart goes out to her family, Mackenzie had posted a link to gofundme the other day as paying all the medical bills has left her dad struggling to pay the mortgage, she was criticised for this given her being on MTV but one 16 and pregnant episode, a season of Teen mom 3 a few years ago and 4 or 5 recent episodes of OG are not exactly going to make her rich enough to pay of the debts the family has. 

• Love 2

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, LittleOwl said:

Kailyn is pregnant again. 

Yes, Chris tried to sign over his rights to Lux and she put restraining orders on him because he hit her but lets make another baby with him. 

I never really bothered about Kail either way, felt she made a lot of stupid mistakes and needed to work on her issues but still thought she was a good enough parent and did feel sorry for her since both her parents were shit and never around but for her too intentionally get pregnant to Chris when they are not even in a proper relationship and he barely does anything for Lux, is selfish and it is not good for those boy's either. 

• Upvote 1

On 2/4/2020 at 1:55 PM, Glasgowghirl said:

Yes, Chris tried to sign over his rights to Lux and she put restraining orders on him because he hit her but lets make another baby with him. 

I never really bothered about Kail either way, felt she made a lot of stupid mistakes and needed to work on her issues but still thought she was a good enough parent and did feel sorry for her since both her parents were shit and never around but for her too intentionally get pregnant to Chris when they are not even in a proper relationship and he barely does anything for Lux, is selfish and it is not good for those boy's either. 

Repeatedly. Apparently, she got pregnant in October. The same month she took out two separate PFA's on Chris. 

As long as MTV keeps throwing money at them, all these little 16 & pregnant/teen mom girls will remain little girls; they will never grow up. It's profitable to be a stupid kid making really stupid choices, no matter how many lives are affected. 

I've never liked her and this just makes it worse. So irresponsible, yet she continues to make money off it. 

• I Agree 1

Mackenzie McKee posted on youtube an update and by the sound of it she will be in at least some episodes next season, she did also say that MTV were supportive around what was filmed or not in regards to Angie and that they have offered all her family support since her passing. 

Farrah also apparently left Sophia alone in a hotel while on date and is being investigated to see if she did leave her and if it was overnight. 

Jenelle is also back on the land, Tori posted pictures of her, Jenelle and Kaiser that were taken in the bathroom, who knows if she is back with David, the restraining order is dropped she is back to bitching at Nathan after them co parenting well for a few months. 

• WTF 1

12 hours ago, fundiefan said:

The same month she took out two separate PFA's on Chris. 

I completely forgot about this!  Media outlets are already reporting that Chris has revealed the gender on social media.. 

I feel for Isaac and Lincoln at this point.  Lux and the new baby will have something they don't have - a sibling with the same parents. 

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, LittleOwl said:

I completely forgot about this!  Media outlets are already reporting that Chris has revealed the gender on social media.. 

I feel for Isaac and Lincoln at this point.  Lux and the new baby will have something they don't have - a sibling with the same parents. 

I don't believe Chris when he says the gender because in all her pregnancy's Kail has always refused to find out and Chris is spouting shit to get back at her and let's face it he has 50% chance of being right. His aunt leaked the pregnancy two weeks ago as well, that was shitty even if she was angry with Kail given the fact she isn’t far along and had at least one miscarriage in the past.  

Neither of her co star's that she is friends with posted any congrats messages usually Chelsea, Leah and even Randy would post a message on social media. Maci, Cate and Amber were friends with her too and didn't either. While they may have texted her, it makes me think that none of them are happy about her and Chris having another given the situation. 

• 3 weeks later...

Jenelle, who is still pretending not to be with David has gotten another poor innocent puppy to be neglected. I fear she lied about her tubes being tied and will have a baby soon too with him, she was outed as lying about her appendix being removed on the show, her sister said she had them removed before and she had said that on twitter before the second time she got it removed. The girl lies all the time. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sad 2
  • Love 2

• 2 weeks later...

When Jenelle left David she got her friend Katrina to take a lot of things from the land, Jenelle said she took the stuff, David claimed it was stolen and blamed Jenelle, now the are both accusing Katrina and her husband of stealing from them and Jenelle has left bad reviews on her business. Katrina was Jenelle's landlord when she lived in South Carolina with Nathan and Katrina had originally backed her during the custody case, I hope now Jenelle has turned on her that Katrina contacts Doris and Nathan and Maryssa's mum or grandparent's and dishes any dirt on her and David. The custody case for Kaiser isn't dropped and I hope Maryssa's family can get enough money to get together a lawyer and Maryssa's opinion is taken into account, her standing up for herself and Kai and Ensley and then being sent back to the people she spoke against openly in court, is heartbreaking and she always looks so miserable in pictures. 

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

On 3/12/2020 at 5:02 PM, elf1590 said:

Anybody been watching TM Y&P? Shew, those girls are a hot mess

I have watched some of the clips of Rachel and her sister god they are basically Jenelle and Amber in sister form. I would rather have Lexi and Kyler back, they had issues but they seem to have worked through them and are good parent's to their son's, Lexi seems happy enough not to be on the show now but getting rid of her and replacing her with two sister's who barely take care of their children and are sleeping around with multiple partner's and don't seem to care if they get pregnant again. Brianna has a different dad for Braeson every five minutes as well and Ashley and Bar's are a mess, Bar's mother is a nasty piece of work and cause of most of the problems. Kayla doesn't bother me much glad Luke is stepping up and treats Izaiah as his own because dead beat Stephan is never going to provide and his mother needs to stop blaming Kayla for her son's unwillingness to provide, he is another Ryan and Adam doesn't give a shit about his child unless it's suits him, if Kayla and Luke stay together and marry I can see them pushing for Luke to adopt Izaiah, he is really the only dad he has known. Kiyah I haven't seen enough of to judge other than seeing that her son was in a carseat that was barely strapped in while she was driving and when people said to her on social media she got abusive with them, apparently people found multiple instances of Armour not being strapped in properly and she was unwilling to listen, tells me all I need to know. 

• Upvote 2
  • Love 1

• 4 weeks later...

Kaiser's grandfather, Nathan's step dad passed away, him and Doris looked after Kaiser a lot and I hope Jenelle and David are respectful to Doris and Nathan during this time, chances are they won't be, Jenelle will forget how helpful Doris and Nathan were to her while she left David and was in Tenessee. I at least hope they tell Kaiser his grandfather died gently. 

According to the Sun newspaper, so not always reliable, Leah has confessed in her upcoming memoir that she lied about the miscarriage she claimed she had with Jeremy just as she was unsure about staying with him or going back to Corey, she didn't miscarry, she had an abortion and told everyone including Jeremy that she had lost the baby. I'd never shame anyone for having and abortion and can understand why she didn't make it public at the time but feel she was wrong to lie to Jeremy.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 4/21/2020 at 11:51 AM, LittleOwl said:

I read her book, a pdf for it was posted on twitter and Dawn and her bio dad put her through some shit. Leah pulled no punches when it came to calling them out. She speaks better of Jeremy, Corey and the MTV crew than what she did her own parents. 

• Sad 1