IGNORED

Junior and Eric 2: Udvay and Quesay

GreyhoundFan

Poor Failson2, living in a land of delusion:

• Disgust 1
  • Haha 13

Junior had a sad last night. 

Donald Trump Jr tweeted his displeasure at the liberal nature of Super Bowl ads - just moments after the game kicked off.

“One comercial [sic] in and it’s already woketopia,” he tweeted adding the eye roll emoji and the hashtag for the game.

It was unclear when he tuned in and which ad he was referring to, given the number of commercials that saturate the run-up to, and the beginning of, the big game.

Twitter users were quick to offer Mr Trump advice including that perhaps he should turn off his TV if he was that “triggered”.

• Haha 14

Junior screaming about "moral high ground" makes me ragey:

• Upvote 6

Poor Junior, acting stupid about the Clintons, then getting a nice clapback from the twitterverse:

image.png.178e055150638e50ff905a764c6f1097.png

• Upvote 9

2 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Poor Junior, acting stupid about the Clintons, then getting a nice clapback from the twitterverse:

image.png.178e055150638e50ff905a764c6f1097.png

As awful as that whole family is I'd have had the same reaction had I seen it.  And the shot at divorce was rude because oftentimes it is in the best interest of the children for their parents to split ....it's not like remaining in a dysfunctional marriage is good for them.

He was an ass to tweet a response, but Clinton tweeting that at all just as ridiculous.  Staying together for political power and where one spouse attacks the victims of their sexual predator of a partner isn't exactly relationship goals.

• I Agree 6

Failson1 is sounding more and more moronic as time goes on:

• Upvote 1
  • Eyeroll 6

I'm not sure he was talking about the Texas governor in specific, it sounded more like he was dumping on democratic governors in general. Probably he just doe'snt know'how apostrophe's work'

https://rumble.com/vdysv7-cancel-cancn-cruz-not-so-fast....html?mref=i2svv&mc=36we8

anyway he doesn't say anything interesting but he's looking pretty manic.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

1 hour ago, GreyhoundFan said:

image.png.a0e913cdaa18ba0bf6fe1d94646ac60a.png

image.png.8a1944282bb82fe17405f9796cecf114.png

He needs to stop sleeping in his mom’s basement and get a job

• Haha 4
  • I Agree 4

• 4 weeks later...

Junior needs to sit down and shut up:

• Upvote 9

Failson is a piece of shit.  That's the absolute nicest thing I can say about that stick of fuck.

Donald Trump Jr. on Friday shared an edited video showing his father knocking down President Biden with a golf ball.

The 9-second clip begins with former President Trump on a golf course hitting a ball before cutting to footage of Biden from Friday when he stumbled twice on the stairs while boarding Air Force One for a trip to Georgia, with the edited video showing a golf ball hitting his head each time.

Trump Jr. shared the video with the caption “it wasn’t the wind, folks.”

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 1

13 hours ago, 47of74 said:

Failson is a piece of shit.  That's the absolute nicest thing I can say about that stick of fuck.

Mango Mussolini tweeted a video of him hitting Hillary in the head with a golf ball back in 2016.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Failson2's wife is just as dumb as her husband:

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

Oh, honey...

Hide contents

image.png.77e46d741fc32f48aad27b7afa7c52bb.png

Is that satire?

Edited by SPHASH
  • Haha 2

Apparently Failson #1 is now Trumps #1 advisor! He's busy alerting Papa Trump to bear down on issues that he tended to ignore previously, like being sure to shit on LGBT people and their rights! 

Failson #1 has moved into the vacuum created by Jared "taking a break from politics."   Jared is probably in his Florida condo meeting with lawyers to assess his legal exposure and defense strategies after 4 years of naked crime-ing and corruption.

Although the Jarvanka condo is supposed to be costing to the tune of $40,000/month, Merrick Garland is is living rent-free in Jared's head. 

• Upvote 8

Dear Rufus, I've been a somewhat good GreyhoundFan, I'd really love to receive the gift of seeing DonBoy being hauled off in handcuffs.

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 9

• 2 weeks later...

Failson2 is confused, as usual:

• Haha 9

17 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Failson2 is confused, as usual:

No, Son of Trump - everything you say is very genetic.

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 1

Failson1 is looking rough:

• Upvote 5

Failson1 must be so excited:

image.png.c0f132c34885bedafc40faa9b5e3a3ae.png

• Upvote 3

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic