IGNORED

Kendra & Joe Part 12: Another day, Another Duggar on the Way

Georgiana

5 minutes ago, singsingsing said:

Sooo... am I the only one who sees nothing but a bunch of nipples?

Oh good, it's not just me.

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 12

This skirt costs 40 dollars. 40.

I’m pretty sure there are wayyyy better looking skirts in thrift stores

555C440E-D4A9-4C67-B0C1-0F657B080129.jpeg

Edited by VBOY9977
  • Upvote 4
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 1

Did anyone see the swim dresses on that site? I mean - kind of not bad for a dress - but I can't see swimming in something like that. I don't like nightgowns because they always ride up, and even my swim shirt (to protect my pasty white skin that just burns, never tans) rides up sometimes... I can't see a dress doing that and calling it modest.

• Upvote 3

50 minutes ago, HereticHick said:

I find it hard to believe that there is a frumpy-jean-skirt thief roaming NW Arkansas.

Also, this sweater: https://theklassygirlboutique.com/amber-sweater-in-golden-yellow-final-sale/  DIscuss.

Artemis of Ephesus lives! https://www.livius.org/articles/religion/artemis-of-ephesus/

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 7
  • Love 2

13 minutes ago, VBOY9977 said:

This skirt costs 40 dollars. 40.

I’m pretty sure there are wayyyy better looking skirts in thrift stores

555C440E-D4A9-4C67-B0C1-0F657B080129.jpeg

My God, this is the type of skirt I yearned for... back in 2002. Thinking back, my ideal fashion back then would've been fundie approved. :dance:

• Upvote 6

Why'd she tag the shop in the theft post? Is this how people are doing #sponsored posts now?

• Haha 11

That shirt is awful at any price point. 

The best thing about that skirt is the elastic waist band, imo.

• Upvote 1

Well hey, if anyone wants a *long* mustard cardigan, there's this...

https://theklassygirlboutique.com/covered-in-lace-kimono-in-mustard/

A ) Definitely not a kimono. B ) How do you even wear that without ripping five million holes in it?!

image.png.861c58d4227fcad6b2a214181ba64655.png

Also - That shirt. It's both weirdly branded and you can can see her bra through it. What on earth?!

Edited by metheglyn
No, I did not want an emoticon, thanks.
  • Upvote 4
  • WTF 5
  • Haha 4

Wow it seems a little ironic to be selling a "modest" sweater that covers all skin from chin past the wrists, yet appears to be covered in a multitude of small saggy naked boobs.

Won't her fundy betrothed be defrauded when he finds out she's not actually a multi-boobed alien? How will she properly nurse the multitude of baybeez with only two?

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 20

1 hour ago, HereticHick said:

I find it hard to believe that there is a frumpy-jean-skirt thief roaming NW Arkansas.

Also, this sweater: https://theklassygirlboutique.com/amber-sweater-in-golden-yellow-final-sale/  DIscuss.

Am I only person who thinks the head of the model is weirdly out of proportion with her body? It's unsettling.

Also, nipples.

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 4
  • I Agree 7

I’m clearly too old to be hip, but isn’t being extra seen as a negative? Like being over the top? Why is this part of the mustard atrocity’s description?

So. Many. Questions. 

51C72A1F-F150-4471-B557-6C014F36EF3A.jpeg

• Upvote 4

7 minutes ago, metheglyn said:

Well hey, if anyone wants a *long* mustard cardigan, there's this...

https://theklassygirlboutique.com/covered-in-lace-kimono-in-mustard/

A ) Definitely not a kimono. B ) How do you even wear that without ripping five million holes in it?!

Also - That shirt. It's both weirdly branded and you can can see her bra through it. What on earth?!

The cardigan... like... especially if quivery folks use that, how do you stop your bazillion kids from hanging off of it?! Oh, no, wait, they're likely on their blankets, trained.

I'm wondering the same about the shirt.

• Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, CharlieInCharge said:

I’m clearly too old to be hip, but isn’t being extra seen as a negative? Like being over the top? Why is this part of the mustard atrocity’s description?

So. Many. Questions. 

51C72A1F-F150-4471-B557-6C014F36EF3A.jpeg

Well, apparently it "runs true to sz" and the model is "wearing sz small." So that's the opposite of extra given that half the letters are missing.

I'd almost swear this site was a parody or trolling us somehow, except it does appear that you can actually buy things from it.

Edited by metheglyn
riffle
  • Upvote 5

that mustard nipple sweater and the yellow kimono are incredibly hideous, and I tend to like mustard/yellow colors!

That jean skirt is awful for $4 much less $40, though those were the rage in the late 90's and I totally wore them. I even once ripped apart a pair of jeans and sewed them together to make  a skirt (the one and only time I was "trendy").

• Haha 6

I'm not a huge fan of the colour mustard and think the cardigan is not practical especially if you have young children to run after.

1 hour ago, Meggo said:

Did anyone see the swim dresses on that site? I mean - kind of not bad for a dress - but I can't see swimming in something like that. I don't like nightgowns because they always ride up, and even my swim shirt (to protect my pasty white skin that just burns, never tans) rides up sometimes... I can't see a dress doing that and calling it modest.

They don't come with underlayers either. You're supposed to wear it *over* a swimsuit. How do you swim in a pencil skirt?

image.png.0f5f14814f16f8355521a7e57db3df41.png

This just makes no sense to me. This is swimwear? How do you kick??

image.png.644732774168848e0d3dd41d48fce06b.png

• Confused 4
  • WTF 6
  • Thank You 2

11 minutes ago, metheglyn said:

They don't come with underlayers either. You're supposed to wear it *over* a swimsuit. How do you swim in a pencil skirt?

No, no, see, proper ladies don’t *swim* and exert themselves, they just kind wade around or relax on the side of the pool. Jesus was very clear about women not doing the crawl or butterfly. So it is written. 

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 19

11 minutes ago, metheglyn said:

W T F how is one supposed to swim in a pencil skirt? There's no shelf bra or underpants? It's a rip off. Looks like something my Hasidic neighbors would wear tho. 

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, metheglyn said:

There is no word to describe this entire ensemble except "klassy." Well named, store! :D 

• Haha 12
  • I Agree 2
  • Thank You 1

I'm waiting for the thread to go hot because we are discussing Ugly Fundie clothes. LMAO

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1

My first thought was- wait, they're already pregnant. My second thought was, "Do we know the sex?" Then I thought where is our thread drift taking us now?

• Haha 7

• Georgiana locked this topic