IGNORED

Kendra & Joe Part 12: Another day, Another Duggar on the Way

Georgiana

1 minute ago, Meggo said:

I do put my swimshirt over my bathing suit. Because I've got really big boobs that would NOT work without the serious hardware in the suit underneath. And I mostly wear it because I'm so pale I'm practically see through - and I don't want to burn. I do, however, sometimes take the shirt off if we're sitting under a giant umbrella. Or it's way late in the afternoon/evening. 

But I wear regular bathing suit BOTTOMS. I do not understand this swim-in-pencil-skirt idea! 

Agreed. That's the purpose of a rashguard for instance, to wear as a protective layer over a swimsuit along with shorts if you choose. However swimshirts or rashguards and shorts don't impede your mobility. Nor do short-skirted swimsuit bottoms if that's what you prefer. But a knee-length PENCIL SKIRT?! That just sounds like a major drowning hazard to me.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 7

The whole activewear section is pretty funny.  Also there's a good luck charm bath bomb.  That seems pretty off-brand.  Isn't the notion of luck frowned upon?  Shouldn't it be a god's good will bath bomb?   :)

Also, wasn't Josh looking for bubble baths with someone on one of his creepy online profiles?  Anna better keep him away from the Klassy girls and their donut bath bombs.  

• Upvote 5

15 hours ago, Smee said:

Other charming T-shirt slogans they have:

- feed me tacos and tell me I’m pretty (because sloth and pride are awesome, and “tell me I’m pretty” is the definition of modesty)

- more extra than guac

- raised on sweet tea and Jesus

- running on caffeine and dry shampoo (dry shampoo is something we proudly announce to the world now?)

- stay humble, pray hard (nothing says “humble” like announcing your prayerfulness on your clothing!)

"Millennial chic"

• Upvote 3

5 hours ago, Longhairedheathen said:

- feed me tacos and tell me I’m pretty clever

Now THAT I would wear, especially if there was a raptor on it.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

Man, the Klassy Girl Boutique is a fucking treasure trove of ugly clothes. For example: Why is this woman wearing a table runner?

grafik.png.75cea5aef338c6737a739f74aa20b538.png

I'm way down the rabbit hole on their website. Send rescue ferrets!

• Upvote 2
  • WTF 1
  • Haha 39
  • I Agree 3

13 minutes ago, JillyO said:

Man, the Klassy Girl Boutique is a fucking treasure trove of ugly clothes. For example: Why is this woman wearing a table runner?

I hate the leopard print shoes the most. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 10

I take my previous comments about the store's name back.  It is aptly named...very Klassy indeed!  

I thought the leopard print shoes were a nice touch.  They're very modest.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 14

I got this ad while on this thread, so clearly clicking on #klassygirls various items has led the google gods to think I’m very into modest bags...

50A4034F-0582-4037-A40B-B27AE0365229.thumb.png.342af044a341a9e9cf8f4e3ec2192d38.png

• Upvote 1
  • WTF 3
  • Haha 6

1 hour ago, JillyO said:

$40 for what appears to be a repurposed curtain panel with fringe placed so it would touch the wearer's ankles making them forever think there was a bug on their leg? No thanks.

• Upvote 9
  • Haha 5
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 1

Yikes, that looks like a cult's clothes- either really modest or not spending time on earthly things.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 2

On 5/15/2019 at 3:35 AM, singsingsing said:

Sooo... am I the only one who sees nothing but a bunch of nipples?

You are not alone.  Actually, it made me think of the Skywhale... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Skywhale

With the head for the model, I'm trying to figure out if she's hunched, the hair placement, or the sweater which makes her head look big...

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, JillyO said:

The only way this ensamble could get any uglier is if it was paired with a select puffy sleeve shirt from Amy Duggar's store.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 4
  • I Agree 1

10 hours ago, theotherelise said:

I got this ad while on this thread, so clearly clicking on #klassygirls various items has led the google gods to think I’m very into modest bags...

50A4034F-0582-4037-A40B-B27AE0365229.thumb.png.342af044a341a9e9cf8f4e3ec2192d38.png

Guys, I'm super weird, but I LOVE these and would wear the shit out of them! :pb_lol: If I could get away with it. Sadly, I'm socially aware enough to know that I definitely could not. Well, not the black one, anyway. I feel like I could possibly pull off the green one. The black one maybe I'd just wear around the house. There's nothing wrong with looking like a witch who lives on the edge of a moor, okay? It happens to be one of my dreams!

• Upvote 8
  • Haha 22
  • Love 5

I think Klassy Girls Boutique sounds like a strip club out by the airport...

Edited by HereticHick
  • Upvote 13
  • Haha 12
  • I Agree 4
  • Love 4

2 minutes ago, HereticHick said:

I think Klassy Girls Boutique sounds like a strip club out by the airport...

Featuring Kandy Kane-

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 12

@singsingsing The fabric would be a non-starter for me. It looks like dyed canvas. That just looks so heavy. Jersey would at least be tempting from a comfort standpoint.

A lot of the fundie skirts on their site remind me of things Willow and Buffy would have worn during the first college season of Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Of course, Buffy would wear her long skirt with a big slit and a tiny camisole with no bra. Willow would probably wear a tight baby tee or else a sweater, but either one would show some midriff. Fashion is weird.

• Upvote 3

On ‎5‎/‎14‎/‎2019 at 11:14 AM, metheglyn said:

Well hey, if anyone wants a *long* mustard cardigan, there's this...

https://theklassygirlboutique.com/covered-in-lace-kimono-in-mustard/

A ) Definitely not a kimono. B ) How do you even wear that without ripping five million holes in it?!

image.png.861c58d4227fcad6b2a214181ba64655.png

Also - That shirt. It's both weirdly branded and you can can see her bra through it. What on earth?!

LOL. Duggars, JROD, Andersons would probably all yell NIKE cause the bra and da knees... Cause a bra and knees are soooo sexual and a turn on.... *sarcasm*

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, singsingsing said:

Guys, I'm super weird, but I LOVE these and would wear the shit out of them! :pb_lol: If I could get away with it. Sadly, I'm socially aware enough to know that I definitely could not. Well, not the black one, anyway. I feel like I could possibly pull off the green one. The black one maybe I'd just wear around the house. There's nothing wrong with looking like a witch who lives on the edge of a moor, okay? It happens to be one of my dreams!

You know what they always say. Dress for the job you want, not the one you have. ?

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 19
  • Love 5

2 hours ago, singsingsing said:

Go for it! I fully support your dream of dressing like a witch! :hermoine:

Personally I dress like an old lady that’s about to go to bed. ?

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 6

3 hours ago, singsingsing said:

Oh, I don’t know, @singsingsing, I think you could rock this outfit anywhere. It goes great with your coloring ?

593F9E22-A315-4D85-8193-F5FBB16ECBCA.jpeg

• Upvote 3
  • Rufus Bless 14
  • Haha 37
  • I Agree 1

High Priestess of Rufus, our Antlered Savior.

Or perhaps Oracle of the Shrine of Rufus.

• Upvote 15
  • Rufus Bless 2
  • Haha 6

On 5/14/2019 at 3:05 PM, metheglyn said:

They don't come with underlayers either. You're supposed to wear it *over* a swimsuit. How do you swim in a pencil skirt?

image.png.0f5f14814f16f8355521a7e57db3df41.png

This just makes no sense to me. This is swimwear? How do you kick??

image.png.644732774168848e0d3dd41d48fce06b.png

I would drown in this. How do you move properly. And.... imagine what it feels like when it's wet. 

On 5/14/2019 at 3:44 PM, HereticHick said:

This one also looks photoshopped: https://theklassygirlboutique.com/little-spring-jumper-in-pink/

Nothing screams spring like a long ass jumper, layered over long sleeves and calf boots. These fundies need to take some marketing classes. And that model.... please stop. 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 1

Look at these. They  look super easy to work out in. I mean you can really hike at mountain in this get up. I'm getting them in every color and pattern!

image.png.d95f9f7043fc49caf348f83d3ac56d4c.png

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 4

• Georgiana locked this topic