IGNORED

Josie and Kelton 4: Please Leave the Catholics Alone and Now Gestating

Coconut Flan

10 hours ago, Syriana said:

There are usually a few multiples in there.

My cousin had triplets the first time around, tried for baby 4 and numbers 5&6 came along for the ride - 6 under 2 was fun for her and her husband!

Ill say it, holy fuck!

That must have been hard on her body and sanity. 

Pretty fucking adorable sounding though 

boys and girls???? 

I am obssesed with multiples 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, BennettLeland said:

Maybe this has already been discussed but I just watched their wedding episode and call me crazy but it didn’t seem to imply that they saved their first kiss for marriage. Did I miss something? 

I agree, & i dont think it looked like a first kiss either.. & considering he was grabbin her a** at the reception...

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, AussieKrissy said:

Ill say it, holy fuck!

That must have been hard on her body and sanity. 

Pretty fucking adorable sounding though 

boys and girls???? 

I am obssesed with multiples 

Three of each - 3 girls the first time, 3 boys the second.

They can be absolutely adorable...they can also cause WW3 in a matter of seconds ? 

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

This is so funny to me.  This is chimney rock, N.C. the first week in Oct when Josie & Kelton got married.  Not a colored leaf in site because fall was so late this year.  On their “honeymoon” episode tonight the leaves have magically bloomed into full color overnight.  Asheville NC didn’t get any fall colors until the end of the month & wasn’t peak until the first week of Nov. 

They obviously filmed this well after they got back from their honeymoon.  Josie was probably already pregnant.    I wonder how many of these episodes are faked like this one?

Besides, I think taking a film crew on your honeymoon is worse than having chaperones & totally weird.

E104DF3C-EB49-4424-A097-A2620EC5EC53.jpeg

211F34BB-D5DD-4687-AAFC-56CED6004376.jpeg

B77AA834-E387-44AA-9389-5B49765FE84C.jpeg

Edited by Naughty&nice
  • Upvote 14
  • Thank You 3

Thanks.  Who'd have thought TLC would lie to us so blatantly?  LOL

Perhaps they got to do their real honeymoon right after the wedding without any dealing with the cameras.  I think that would be a positive.

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 1

26 minutes ago, Naughty&nice said:

This is so funny to me.  This is chimney rock, N.C. the first week in Oct when Josie & Kelton got married.  Not a colored leaf in site because fall was so late this year.  On their “honeymoon” episode tonight the leaves have magically bloomed into full color overnight.  Asheville NC didn’t get any fall colors until the end of the month & wasn’t peak until the first week of Nov. 

They obviously filmed this well after they got back from their honeymoon.  Josie was probably already pregnant.    I wonder how many of these episodes are faked like this one?

Besides, I think taking a film crew on your honeymoon is worse than having chaperones & totally weird.

E104DF3C-EB49-4424-A097-A2620EC5EC53.jpeg

211F34BB-D5DD-4687-AAFC-56CED6004376.jpeg

B77AA834-E387-44AA-9389-5B49765FE84C.jpeg

You’re right, Josie posted a pic on nov 7th 

7DC892BC-4B69-47B3-B675-96CAB61F7111.thumb.jpeg.78f34f274438d09fe0a1f6770eb322cf.jpeg

But she also posted pics in NC right after the wedding so they filmed it in 2 parts

• Upvote 3

11 minutes ago, VBOY9977 said:

5FEB45C2-3E4F-46E4-8F63-5E8A91E580F2.thumb.jpeg.103aa671a6e05aced09a94769f9540f6.jpeg

Yeah,  the Grove Park Inn is in Asheville NC.  It’s beautiful. So I guess this means the whole cabin in the woods on tonight’s show was fake too?

Edited by Naughty&nice
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Naughty&nice said:

I think the pictures were really taken on the honeymoon, but have been edited to show autumn colours. If you see the picture Josie posted and the pictures you're talking about, they look the same except for the colours. Also in the pictures you posted, it's not only the landscape that looks reddish, Josie and Kelton look edited too (too bright).

So the only fake I see is editing the picture colour, not lying about the dates it was taken. 

@Coconut Flan

Edited by Melissa1977
Add info
  • Upvote 5
  • I Agree 2

8 hours ago, Naughty&nice said:

It’s beautiful. So I guess this means the whole cabin in the woods on tonight’s show was fake too?

Were they supposed to be staying in a cabin in the woods? This is the Grove Park Inn, the place she tagged while they were on the honeymoon, not exactly a cabin. 

Spoiler

Grovepark5.jpg

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 3

6 hours ago, Melissa1977 said:

I think the pictures were really taken on the honeymoon, but have been edited to show autumn colours. If you see the picture Josie posted and the pictures you're talking about, they look the same except for the colours. Also in the pictures you posted, it's not only the landscape that looks reddish, Josie and Kelton look edited too (too bright).

So the only fake I see is editing the picture colour, not lying about the dates it was taken. 

@Coconut Flan

Why would UP add more fall colors? That's just odd. It's more likely they had a second trip later for filming. It's more logical that these two would want a private honeymoon THEN a second trip a little while later. I sure as hell would not turn this down.

Remember, the above conversation is about FILMED TV episodes, not pictures.

Edited by nelliebelle1197
  • Upvote 5

33 minutes ago, nelliebelle1197 said:

Why would UP add more fall colors? That's just odd. It's more likely they had a second trip later for filming. It's more logical that these two would want a private honeymoon THEN a second trip a little while later. I sure as hell would not turn this down.

Remember, the above conversation is about FILMED TV episodes, not pictures.

I don't know if they filmed twice or not. But the UP pictures are clearly colour edited.

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 1

This photo, posted on 7 Nov, was taken when the episode was filmed (as they were sitting there discussing how the weather changed so drastically in just the time it took to travel from the wedding, which would be a blatant lie and not necessary to mention anyway). The outfits, her hair, and jewelry, are all the same. That’s not to say it wasn’t TAKEN in October, but seems odd that they posted pics from the Bahamas IN October and this and the Summit Coffee one much later than they supposedly happened. Plus there’s the Grove Park Inn photo, and that massive (beautiful) hotel was left completely out of this episode. I did notice her nails looked the same (long French manicure) in her wedding photos and in the episode. That doesn’t really mean anything either though, but she isn’t a person who always has the same thing on her nails. She experiments with different colors.

907A681F-4278-40A8-A9A3-BDA62CD95522.png

Edited by Pete Pickles
  • I Agree 1

21 minutes ago, Pete Pickles said:

This photo, posted on 7 Nov, was taken when the episode was filmed (as they were sitting there discussing how the weather changed so drastically in just the time it took to travel from the wedding, which would be a blatant lie and not necessary to mention anyway). The outfits, her hair, and jewelry, are all the same. That’s not to say it wasn’t TAKEN in October, 

907A681F-4278-40A8-A9A3-BDA62CD95522.png

All I can definitely say is that there is no way this picture nor the show scenes of their honeymoon were taken in Asheville NC in early October.  There was absolutely NO fall colors at that time.   The leaves did not even begin to turn colors until mid October & peaked in early November ( which makes the date on the above picture seem accurate).

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 1

16 minutes ago, Naughty&nice said:

All I can definitely say is that there is no way this picture nor the show scenes of their honeymoon were taken in Asheville NC in early October.  There was absolutely NO fall colors at that time.   The leaves did not even begin to turn colors until mid October & peaked in early November ( which makes the date on the above picture seem accurate).

Couldn't they have added color to the trees? Using a photoshop-type software?

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, Hisey said:

Couldn't they have added color to the trees? Using a photoshop-type software?

The pictures maybe.... but last nights entire show was filmed on their supposed honeymoon in the middle of the woods in a cabin & hiking at Chimney Rock surrounded by gorgeous  fall-colored trees.  There’s no way that was filmed in Asheville in early october.

Edited by Naughty&nice
  • Upvote 7

1 hour ago, Naughty&nice said:

There’s no way that was filmed in Asheville in early october.

There really isn't. Last fall was crazy in this area and not crazy in the fall colors looked amazing sort of way. 

Nothing is real about reality TV. I remember reading an article by someone who was on one of the first America's Top Model and how the scene would look one way on TV but in reality they had shot that scene over and over to get the perfect shot. If I remember correctly the scene she used as an example was a scene where they saw their rooms for the first time and it had been shot multiple times with them faking surprise. 

The Roloff son who left the show also has written about how everything is super staged and they tell people what to talk about and give general scripts on what to say. 

UP might have photoshopped the videos or they could have recreated the scenes later. 

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 1

My family was in Asheville around the first two weeks of November and someone at the desk at Grove Park mentioned that they were there. The woman who said it just said some couple from a reality show. My mother asked which one and the lady said something about the one with the family with all the kids. Looking back, that may have meant Josie and Kelton. 

I didn't think anything of it at the time, but it sounds like to me that they did shoot a little trip to pass off as a honeymoon. That would make sense, as Josie and Kelton went to one of those resorts in the Bahamas. Filming at those resorts is much tougher to manage. Some of them require X number of name mentions and offer no discounts to film crews who wouldn't be allowed to travel in from off-site. It would also be really expensive for UP to have a full crew in Tennessee doing shots of the baby shower and then another crew at the same time shooting in Asheville. Not impossible, mind you, but it would cost more that way. 

That's why I also doubt that the wedding dress shopping in New York and the guys golfing was the same day either. They are pulling off multi-camera shots that would require at least two operators, a sound guy or two, and someone to run the production. That would be the leanest of crews, as most have a producer, assistant, etc. Doubling that for just a few minutes of air time is an expense that would be better elsewhere. 

Edited by rebeccawriter01
  • Upvote 17

Just popping in to say that it is absolutely possible to edit video material to make it look like beautiful autumn. Post production doesn’t often take longer than filming for nothing. But I am surprised that UP would put in so much effort (and money).

Edited by just_ordinary
  • Upvote 3

Adding to the Foliage-gate speculation and my own deathbed regrets, I noticed what to my untrained eye looks like evidence of digital manipulation. Look at the squares of foliage visible between the fence posts, and there is a distinct difference in color between the middle squares and the left, as well as everything else. It looks to me like they just added some pops of enhanced color here and there. I'm also pretty sure that this is the only shot where you can actually see one of their faces alongside colorful foliage. Honestly, I hope they really did get to spend their first days off marriage off camera, and the idea of lying about timing in this way seems like a pretty minor offense in reality TV/cult land, but it also seems possible that it was beautiful in person and just didn't film well because of being so overcast.

Screen Shot 2019-03-04 at 7.54.52 PM.png

• Upvote 4

Josie's bump update. I see zero bump there. I mean, its my regular, every day bump size. ??

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 8
  • I Agree 7

She is super tiny but she's built like Alyssa who hardly looks pregnant until the very end. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 5

Holy IG filter, batman! Her legs look so flat and odd with that filter.

It's not exactly the best angle or outfit to really display a bump, if that's what you're going for. 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1

That's how I looked during pregnancy until 6.5 months and I have to say it's annoying when you just look like you got fat when you're actually pregnant :pb_lol:

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 2

• HerNameIsBuffy locked this topic