IGNORED

The Seven Sisters Continue Progressing

deborahlynn1979

I stopped following Anna because she turned into a covid-denying conspiracy nut. Very unfortunate.

@TheJewAmongUs Susannah has been taking a long time on her degree because she's had a lot of health issues, amongst which meningitis.

• Upvote 5
  • Sad 2
  • Thank You 2

1 hour ago, raayx01 said:

Why did ya'll break up, Why did Susannah break up with Josh Carrier??

Jessica has some issues that she needs to work through. She decided after 8 months of dating and talking about being engaged that she never loved me. She also is not this innocent girl everyone thinks she is. We did a lot of things that her parents and her values wouldn’t agree with. And she initiated them. 

I don’t necessarily want to speak on the Josh and Susannah thing. Just know that Josh is in some serious legal trouble. 

• WTF 3
  • Thank You 4

2 hours ago, Kyletrap said:

Jessica has some issues that she needs to work through. She decided after 8 months of dating and talking about being engaged that she never loved me. She also is not this innocent girl everyone thinks she is. We did a lot of things that her parents and her values wouldn’t agree with. And she initiated them. 

I don’t necessarily want to speak on the Josh and Susannah thing. Just know that Josh is in some serious legal trouble. 

Wait, I don’t get it, sorry. Who wrote the comment about Jessica? Her pilot boyfriend? And if so, where did he post it?

TBH, it seems like a mean comment and I don’t think he should have publicly posted it (if it’s indeed from him). One shouldn’t air such issues on social media IMO and now trying to portray Jessica as not innocent sounds spiteful. It’s her right to change her mind and not want to get engaged after all, just as it’s anyone’s right to fall out of love. That might be sad, but it happens. And to hint at them maybe kissing or whatever, what the hell?! That’s between them and doesn’t concern anyone except him and her. 

Edited by FluffySnowball
  • Upvote 10
  • I Agree 4

I do not follow this family and know nothing about them. I just wanted to wander in and remind everyone of the ax murderer rule and pass out a few salt shakers.

• Upvote 11
  • Haha 14

I can understand people coming to FJ under the impression that we want all the personal details because we are fundie watchers. But Jessica might not appreciate some of the more personal info being shared. 

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 2

11 minutes ago, Destiny said:

I just wanted to wander in and remind everyone of the ax murderer rule and pass out a few salt shakers.

I'm lost.  Like salt shakers and slugs, putting the kibosh on certain kinds of speculation or personal details?  What's the ax murderer rule? 

@Howl the axe murderer rule is 1 out of every 2 people on the Internet is an axe murderer ; so if its not you assume accordingly 

Interestingly jessicia does seem to have deleted all mention of Kyle on Instagram  so Im wondering if they broke up?  If so good for her not feeling like she has to marry the only guy she's ever dated it feels like a good step away from fundieness

Edited by byzant
Sp
  • Upvote 11

17 minutes ago, Howl said:

I'm lost.  Like salt shakers and slugs, putting the kibosh on certain kinds of speculation or personal details?  What's the ax murderer rule? 

@happy atheist used to say that one out of every two people on the Internet are ax murderers, so if it's not you then beware the other guy. Essentially we have no idea if this poster is who they claim to be.

Did/do we know that Jessica has split up with her boyfriend? I don't remember seeing that.

• Upvote 6

3 hours ago, Kyletrap said:

She also is not this innocent girl everyone thinks she is. We did a lot of things that her parents and her values wouldn’t agree with. And she initiated them. 

I have no dog in this fight because I don't really know who Jessica is, but this comment is slutshamey AF and does not make you look like a catch (assuming you are who you say you are).

Edited by Destiny
fixed the quote. I missed a sentence.
  • Upvote 31
  • I Agree 4
  • Thank You 3
  • Love 2

I noticed that Cassia has also gone private on IG. The only ones still public are Anna, who rarely posts and Leah's chalk art account. I don't agree with pretty much anything this family believes, but I find Leah's art posts and some of Charissa's baking interesting.

As far as this new person claiming to be Jessica's ex. Who knows. I don't really care to find out.

If they have in fact broken up, I have a little sympathy for a guy who moved to Indiana and got a job there. But also, that's awfully fast to move on someone who comes from an insular fundamentalist family. No wonder the guys who make it far enough to get social media mentions can't hang.

• Upvote 3

On 12/9/2021 at 2:21 PM, TheJewAmongUs said:

As far as this new person claiming to be Jessica's ex. Who knows. I don't really care to find out.

Yeah, we may have skipped the vetting process.

The one thing I like about this family is that the girls are pursuing careers and have been able to change their hair/wardrobe/lifestyle as they see fit.  That isn't true of so many other families talked about on FJ.

Also, I love Jessica's pics from her flying.

• Upvote 8

6 hours ago, hollyfeller said:

Yeah, we may have skipped the vetting process.

The one thing I like about this family is that the girls are pursuing careers and have been able to change their hair/wardrobe/lifestyle as they see fit.  That isn't true of so many other families talked about on FJ.

Also, I love Jessica's pics from her flying.

They"re racist and anti-vax (not just COVID). I want them to stay on their farm and away from the rest of us.

If Jessica's ex-boyfriend is real he can confirm that several of her photos are FAA violations that he should report for passenger safety.

• Upvote 1
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • WTF 1

1 hour ago, TheJewAmongUs said:

They"re racist and anti-vax (not just COVID). I want them to stay on their farm and away from the rest of us.

If Jessica's ex-boyfriend is real he can confirm that several of her photos are FAA violations that he should report for passenger safety.

Can you tell me how we know they’re racist? Don’t get me wrong, it makes sense as many conservative Christians like them are, I’m just curious how we can be sure.  

• Upvote 5

22 hours ago, TheJewAmongUs said:

Which photos are FAA violations? 

22 hours ago, TheJewAmongUs said:

And I have nothing bad at all to say about her family. To me, they were some of the nicest people I’ve ever met. I felt loved and welcomed by all of them and they were amazing to me. I never saw them as racist. One of Jessica’s best friends is a lesbian and her family loved her. Granted Jessica never told her family that part… but I know they wouldn’t treat her differently. They’re very loving people. I felt that her sisters were like my sisters and I throughly loved all of them like family. It honestly hurt me more to see them go than Jessica. But that was more due to anger and frustration towards her to be honest. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thank You 2

Jessica's Instagram is now private. I'm so glad I'm old and there was no option for my romantic ups and downs to play out on the internet. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 11

On 12/9/2021 at 8:27 AM, Destiny said:

I do not follow this family and know nothing about them. I just wanted to wander in and remind everyone of the ax murderer rule and pass out a few salt shakers.

And I am here to let you guys know I have not verified Kyle.

• Upvote 9
  • Thank You 11

Wow, I've just gone down the rabbit hole while waiting for dinner to cook, and there are some amazing projects in the sewing section of their website. How to make a frilly bible cover caught my eye. The sisters certainly have progressed in the last few years. ( not that they'll replace the Maxwells' progression by any measure) but they look very interesting  and well worth a few hours ferreting away.

5123746214_3802e6064e_z.jpg

• Upvote 4

12 minutes ago, Sops2 said:

Wow, I've just gone down the rabbit hole while waiting for dinner to cook, and there are some amazing projects in the sewing section of their website. How to make a frilly bible cover caught my eye. The sisters certainly have progressed in the last few years. ( not that they'll replace the Maxwells' progression by any measure) but they look very interesting  and well worth a few hours ferreting away.

5123746214_3802e6064e_z.jpg

Change is such a long process for some folks. Seeing the sisters make changes is a good thing and I expect more changes in the future. The more new experiences, the better. 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 2

On 12/15/2021 at 12:56 PM, usedbicycle said:

Hey @Kyletrap, if you are indeed who you say you are, I wanted to say I'm sorry about the passing of your fiancee a few years ago, that must have been very hard. In regards to Jessica, I'm sorry you feel pain and anger at getting dumped. That's understandable. Sometimes people change their minds about their feelings, or come to terms with their true feelings and that can sting a lot, but it doesn't mean she's a bad person. It's for the best that you didn't get married if she didn't truly love you.

I think on this community we have a soft spot for girls who were raised with very narrow opportunities because of their families' religious beliefs, and through hard work and courage were able to follow their passion. Jessica exemplifies that and we are proud of her. We also believe that consenting adults can and should do whatever they want in terms of intimacy, so shaming her in that regard won't work with us, no matter her religious beliefs. If anything it makes her more human/relatable. My guess is that she didn't have a lot of dating experience before you and I hope this relationship helps to narrow down what she wants in a future partner.

I hope it serves the same purpose for you and that you can let go of bitterness and move on. The right person it out there somewhere! Peace and Light

This is really a great post, UB. Thank you.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 6
  • Love 2

On 12/15/2021 at 9:56 AM, usedbicycle said:

Hey @Kyletrap, if you are indeed who you say you are, I wanted to say I'm sorry about the passing of your fiancee a few years ago, that must have been very hard. In regards to Jessica, I'm sorry you feel pain and anger at getting dumped. That's understandable. Sometimes people change their minds about their feelings, or come to terms with their true feelings and that can sting a lot, but it doesn't mean she's a bad person. It's for the best that you didn't get married if she didn't truly love you.

I think on this community we have a soft spot for girls who were raised with very narrow opportunities because of their families' religious beliefs, and through hard work and courage were able to follow their passion. Jessica exemplifies that and we are proud of her. We also believe that consenting adults can and should do whatever they want in terms of intimacy, so shaming her in that regard won't work with us, no matter her religious beliefs. If anything it makes her more human/relatable. My guess is that she didn't have a lot of dating experience before you and I hope this relationship helps to narrow down what she wants in a future partner.

I hope it serves the same purpose for you and that you can let go of bitterness and move on. The right person it out there somewhere! Peace and Light

Yup.  My ex-husband had some choice words for me when I divorced him.  After he cheated, that is.  But suddenly I was the evil one.  The end of an unequal relationship is generally positive for everyone, but it usually takes time.

And @Kyletrap don't you dare shame a woman for enjoying herself.

• Upvote 9
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Thank You 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/9/2021 at 10:58 AM, Marly said:

I stopped following Anna because she turned into a covid-denying conspiracy nut. Very unfortunate.

I still follow her (even though her post bother me). I rarely check Instagram these days but yesterday I saw that she has announced that she is expecting (due July 2022).

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 2

Sounds like Jessica sure dodged a bullet if this guy is who he says he is, and runs to a site he knows that other people of her community probably lurk and read in order to publicly slut shame her.  Grow up, Kyle.

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 1