IGNORED

The Seven Sisters Continue Progressing

deborahlynn1979

Here is the picture from above. I am impressed they have been married (per IG) 88 weeks so they will be married roughly 114 weeks so just over 2 years before they have child #1. 

image.thumb.png.25b7d03d71bc070d4d238b1ba8cfee14.png

- Edit to say I don't follow her on IG, this is a public picture.

Edited by quiversR4hunting
  • Upvote 3
  • Thank You 1

Also, for further information, please bear in mind that those of us who were raised fundie or fundie-light saw our brothers/cousins/other men and boys being raised (and certainly we were told this as well) that if we wore pants or showed ankles or smiled at someone or held hands with a boy or gave him a kiss on the cheek or went on an unchaperoned get together with him once we were "initiating" and asking for sexual contact.  I personally know many women/girls who might have wanted another kiss or just some relatively innocent touches who went further because they didn't know how to say stop (even if the guy was not warped and was normal and would have respected that) or because they knew they were seen as soiled and dirty even if all that happened was having their boobs touched over their blouse.

So hearing some smug dude commenting about how she's not so innocent and "sweet" because they did things that she "initiated?"  Eff you.  People can still be sweet and innocent even in their explorations.  Even after!  It's the sickos that teach and live purity culture and are fine while it's happening (if you cared so much about innocence and sweetness as tied to sexual or sensual exploration, why didn't YOU say no?  You had the power!) but are eager to weaponize it once they feel wronged, when they know in community that can be extremely damaging to the woman while the man gets off with a little tut tut.

That said, I bet this is fake.  Not that it much matters to some communities.  So real or troll, this person is a real piece of....work.

Edited by Tigerchild74
  • Upvote 24
  • I Agree 4
  • Love 3

• 1 month later...

Cassia seems to have a boyfriend/partner/significant other of some kind. She has posted two photos of them together on her Instagram. It's not public so I won't share them here but he looks like a really nice guy and they seem happy.

Along with Leah she always seemed the saddest to me (no idea if this is true, just my impression) so I really hope this works out for her.

• Upvote 7

7 hours ago, Paperplate said:

Along with Leah she always seemed the saddest to me (no idea if this is true, just my impression) so I really hope this works out for her.

Wasn't she the one who approached her parents and said that their restrictive lifestyle was making her depressed?

• Upvote 3

12 hours ago, NachosFlandersStyle said:

Wasn't she the one who approached her parents and said that their restrictive lifestyle was making her depressed?

I remember her blogpost about being depressed for a long time and finding joy again in her EMS work.

I think her waiting around for "God's timing" for years instead of going out and doing her thing was interpreted as her life being restricted by her parents' or her own restrictive views. Not sure about the rest.

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...

Anna and Calbert had a penis reveal for their baby. They used an automatic rifle to shoot at something that blew up near some trees. Because of course the most important thing is that the baby will have a penis.

• Upvote 7
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • WTF 2
  • Thank You 4

Penis revel is amazingly awesome! I love it 😆

ETA: I actually really like my riffle here, and will leave it as is

Edited by Jasmar
  • Upvote 3
  • Haha 8

The only reason why I would want a girl for them is so she can change her last name when married. Forks isn’t a great last name 😬

• Upvote 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha 3

20 hours ago, TheJewAmongUs said:

Anna and Calbert had a penis reveal for their baby. They used an automatic rifle to shoot at something that blew up near some trees. Because of course the most important thing is that the baby will have a penis.

These damn sex reveal parties keep killing people or starting fires, because people have some kind of explosive, etc. There are issues regardless for having parties for a sex reveal, but at least cutting open a pink or blue dyed cake is safe. The idiots are lucky they didn't kill anyone. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 8

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/18/2022 at 7:38 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

The only reason why I would want a girl for them is so she can change her last name when married. Forks isn’t a great last name 😬

At first I didn't realize that was their last name, I was wondering why are they calling the baby Forks??? lol

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 8

On 4/1/2022 at 5:31 PM, meep said:

At first I didn't realize that was their last name, I was wondering why are they calling the baby Forks??? lol

Still better than Spurgeon

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

32 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Imagine Spurgeon Forks. 

Makes me think of spoons and forks. They should have another one named Nife in that case.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 7

On 3/16/2019 at 6:25 AM, anachronistic said:

The ‘white power’ hand signal to me looked like a number in ASL so I looked it up, and I was right. It’s a 9.

And the ‘white power’ sign thing is a myth.

https://blog.emojipedia.org/no-the-ok-hand-is-not-a-symbol-of-white-power/

so if you ever see anyone give it, ask them, 9 what? 9 cows? 9 cookies? 9 ducks in a row?

Actually its closer to F. 9 in ASL you have your palm showing , 19 you twist your wrist back and forth and F you have to the side. Its also a classifier handshake but that means signing the sign for spots or whatever you're using the classifier for first.

But if the person isn't Deaf or actually signing, odds are they're not randomly dropping 9/F/showing polka dots in ASL into their convo.

I know the flight map outfit picture is old but I love it!

On 3/19/2022 at 1:49 AM, Bluebirdbluebell said:

These damn sex reveal parties keep killing people or starting fires, because people have some kind of explosive, etc. There are issues regardless for having parties for a sex reveal, but at least cutting open a pink or blue dyed cake is safe. The idiots are lucky they didn't kill anyone. 

I’m German so the American gun culture is something I don’t understand at all anyways because I’ve never experienced it myself, but why anyone would want to use guns for anything except hunting is beyond me. Even if you are a hunter and enjoy your hobby, why would you want to shoot around during a sex reveal party? This is so strange to me, there’s literally no connection between a baby’s sex and weapons. 

Edited by FluffySnowball
  • Upvote 5
  • I Agree 4
  • Love 1

8 hours ago, FluffySnowball said:

I’m German so the American gun culture is something I don’t understand at all anyways because I’ve never experienced it myself, but why anyone would want to use guns for anything except hunting is beyond me. Even if you are a hunter and enjoy your hobby, why would you want to shoot around during a sex reveal party? This is so strange to me, there’s literally no connection between a baby’s sex and weapons. 

I’m an American and it’s strange to me as well. Many people hunt where I grew up. Hunting season was always huge. Going to peoples houses and seeing deer heads on the wall is normal. If I saw someone on fb just shooting around for a gender reveal, I would roll my eyes. I wouldn’t be surprised if someone from my hometown did it. But I would say most people wouldn’t bother with such a ridiculous display. I think it’s the small percentage that are obsessed with guns and see guns as part of their identity. Even some of us Americans think these things are ridiculous. 

• Upvote 2
  • WTF 1
  • I Agree 2

On 4/4/2022 at 10:46 AM, elliha said:
On 4/4/2022 at 10:13 AM, JermajestyDuggar said:

Imagine Spurgeon Forks. 

Makes me think of spoons and forks. They should have another one named Nife in that case.

Sporks would be a terrific nickname for Spurgeon Forks.

• Haha 13

On 4/10/2022 at 8:22 PM, Black Aliss said:

Sporks would be a terrific nickname for Spurgeon Forks.

I almost like the name "Sporks" - it sounds kinda cute for a nickname 

• Haha 1
  • I Agree 1

• 2 weeks later...

That’s awesome. The sisters’ very varied life choices are certainly an interesting case study in fundie-ism. 

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 2

Thank goodness the Richardsons believe in therapy! I’m so glad she got help and I’m glad all her family and friends were supportive. And I’m glad she’s spending the time where she was supposed to get married with her sisters on vacation. Good for her.

F380EFFD-6D22-4302-82C5-C85E9D3597C4.jpeg

• Upvote 10
  • Thank You 18

Sounds like he was cheating and the other woman found out she was the other woman and sent Susannah a heads up. I had a friend in a similar situation -- she found out that her fiance was fully engaged to another woman at the same time as her. Don't know how the dumbass thought he was going to pull that one off.

Good for Susannah for breaking it off and finding peace about it. I think one thing that really sets the Seven Sisters apart from other families, aside from their career opportunities, is their openness about mental health and awareness of when it's time to make a change.

• Upvote 21
  • Love 1

I was sad when I read this too. From memory didn't he seek her out online after seeing g ger insta?? I really like the sisters and would be happy to have them as my neighbour's.

As a kiwi from  hunting family I don't get the obbssessuon with firing guns off randomly at all. AND I Come from a family where various hunted objects d'art animal were on the walls. Guns were used for hunting and hunting only they weren't a toy or a novelty..

Edited by clese
  • Upvote 4

5 hours ago, NachosFlandersStyle said:

Sounds like he was cheating and the other woman found out she was the other woman and sent Susannah a heads up. I had a friend in a similar situation -- she found out that her fiance was fully engaged to another woman at the same time as her. Don't know how the dumbass thought he was going to pull that one off.

Good for Susannah for breaking it off and finding peace about it. I think one thing that really sets the Seven Sisters apart from other families, aside from their career opportunities, is their openness about mental health and awareness of when it's time to make a change.

I agree. 

We reminded my friend it was cheaper to cancel a wedding then, end a bad marriage when she was sent photos of her fiancee two days before their scheduled wedding, cheating on her with someone else. It was so awful and embarrassing for her, having everyone knowing, but she had a lot of support and got through for the better.

It's a very hard thing to go through, so glad she has help. And omg to fiancé's talk about an idiot, your friend dodged a bullet there!

• Upvote 11
  • Love 1