IGNORED

The Seven Sisters Continue Progressing

deborahlynn1979

On 5/11/2021 at 12:26 AM, TheJewAmongUs said:

Uh, ok. That's why 4 of her 7 daughters ages 20-34 still live at home. One married, one engaged and the rest still wearing Daddy's purity ring. Sounds super independent.

They're still more independent than Sarah, Anna, and Mary Maxwell. Not that that's saying much....

• Upvote 8

On 5/11/2021 at 2:26 AM, TheJewAmongUs said:

Susannah's Mother's Day post on Instagram:

Uh, ok. That's why 4 of her 7 daughters ages 20-34 still live at home. One married, one engaged and the rest still wearing Daddy's purity ring. Sounds super independent.

For this culture, they are, they all have individual interests and jobs. So many that we follow (duggars, rods, nauglers, maxwells, phillips) the kids are forced to have all have the same interests. The unmarried teen & adult children work/grift for the family instead of working for someone else. The 7 sisters may not all have flown the coop yet but all show signs of doing their own thing. 

How old is Charissa (the youngest girl)? The blog hasn't been updated in a bit because at least one of the boys is taller than Cassia (her IG post) and on the cover page of the webpage the boys are shorter than the girls. 

• Upvote 10

So proud of Jessica for following her dream and becoming a pilot. Seeing her in uniform almost made me forget about the long flowery dresses and head coverings all of them use to wear on a regular basis. She even has a boyfriend now.

• Upvote 9

7 hours ago, quiversR4hunting said:

For this culture, they are, they all have individual interests and jobs. So many that we follow (duggars, rods, nauglers, maxwells, phillips) the kids are forced to have all have the same interests. The unmarried teen & adult children work/grift for the family instead of working for someone else. The 7 sisters may not all have flown the coop yet but all show signs of doing their own thing. 

How old is Charissa (the youngest girl)? The blog hasn't been updated in a bit because at least one of the boys is taller than Cassia (her IG post) and on the cover page of the webpage the boys are shorter than the girls. 

The youngest Charissa is around 18 possibly 19. Only the 2 boys are underage. And the youngest is still shorter than most of his sisters. But the older boy has passed them all in height. The boys are interested in flight along with Jessica. I wouldn’t be surprised if one of them became a pilot under her teaching. I’m probably dating myself here but Charissa would be considered a “skater” when I was her age. She likes to skateboard with her friends. It’s a fairly interesting change. She grew up wearing head coverings and home made frumpers. But I’m glad she can explore her style. People her age need to do that. 

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 4

On 5/17/2021 at 6:21 PM, WhatWouldJohnCrichtonDo? said:

They're still more independent than Sarah, Anna, and Mary Maxwell. Not that that's saying much....

True. And I'm sure that in the end all of the Richardsons will be more independent than the Maxwells. But Anna and Mary fall around the 4th or 5th sister. This whole getting real training and having careers thing is relatively new for the Richardsons as well.

On 5/18/2021 at 5:46 AM, quiversR4hunting said:

This doing their own thing is pretty recent and has pretty limited success. Like Susannah has been working on a 2 year midwife degree for at least 6 years. Though I don't know how much it was the parents really holding them back so much as indulging them. When Jessica was about to turn 30 there may have been something of a come to Jesus meeting about the girls doing more than sewing frumpers on Etsy, volunteering at 4-H and occasionally working part time jobs.

On 5/18/2021 at 1:19 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

The youngest Charissa is around 18 possibly 19. Only the 2 boys are underage. And the youngest is still shorter than most of his sisters. But the older boy has passed them all in height. The boys are interested in flight along with Jessica. I wouldn’t be surprised if one of them became a pilot under her teaching. I’m probably dating myself here but Charissa would be considered a “skater” when I was her age. She likes to skateboard with her friends. It’s a fairly interesting change. She grew up wearing head coverings and home made frumpers. But I’m glad she can explore her style. People her age need to do that. 

Charissa turned 20 in February. I always thought that the younger girls had the hair coverings and matching frumpers chosen for them by the older girls. We've seen that especially the oldest 2 had early childhoods where they wore shorts and watched cartoons. By the time the younger ones came around the older girls were preteens and teenagers and probably exerted a lot of influence on what the younger ones were exposed to.

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 3

On 5/10/2021 at 11:26 PM, TheJewAmongUs said:

Susannah's Mother's Day post on Instagram:

Just an FYI - slightly more than half of people in their 20’s currently live with their parents.......... that’s nationwide, not just fundieville. https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2020/09/04/a-majority-of-young-adults-in-the-u-s-live-with-their-parents-for-the-first-time-since-the-great-depression/

• Upvote 6
  • Thank You 9

On 5/22/2021 at 9:14 AM, Mama Mia said:

Just an FYI - slightly more than half of people in their 20’s currently live with their parents.......... that’s nationwide, not just fundieville. https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2020/09/04/a-majority-of-young-adults-in-the-u-s-live-with-their-parents-for-the-first-time-since-the-great-depression/

I lived with my parents when I was in my 20s too. But I had a full time job with benefits and I was working on paying off my student loans. They were sewing doll clothes and playing in the barn with the SOTDRT education.

• Upvote 1
  • Sad 1

• 4 weeks later...

Susannah started a GoFundMe for $20k to fix her teeth. I hope this is her shitty SOTDRT education talking and she didn't mean to type that she just refuses to pay her own dental bills:

I don't have the option of a loan and won't pay for it. Your help, however big or small, would be such a blessing to me!

She's also spent 5 years and counting getting a 2 year associate's degree, so it's hard to say with her.

• Upvote 5

3 hours ago, TheJewAmongUs said:

Susannah started a GoFundMe for $20k to fix her teeth. I hope this is her shitty SOTDRT education talking and she didn't mean to type that she just refuses to pay her own dental bills:

She's also spent 5 years and counting getting a 2 year associate's degree, so it's hard to say with her.

I’m sure she meant “can’t” or “won’t be able to”. I’m sure it’s a hard topic for her to write about, especially to publicly ask for help. I had a friend do a go fund me for extensive dental work in Mexico.  It’s a huge problem for lots of people. 

• Upvote 3

Susannah got engaged to her current boyfriend. Wedding date is April of next year. Unusually long for a fundie, but maybe they are saving money to pay for it or trying not to have their date be too close to Rebekah's.

• Upvote 5

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/4/2021 at 9:06 PM, hollyfeller said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPWvfT7jDh-/

Anna's husband wore a gun at their wedding?

Looks like the posed with it. I went back on her IG of her ceremony and it doesn't look like he isn't wear it. In a Thanksgiving picture they have a picture of both them wearing one. Apparently, it's the latest accessory.  ?

• Upvote 5

On 7/5/2021 at 8:00 PM, quiversR4hunting said:

Looks like the posed with it. I went back on her IG of her ceremony and it doesn't look like he isn't wear it. In a Thanksgiving picture they have a picture of both them wearing one. Apparently, it's the latest accessory.  ?

How klassy

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 3

• 2 months later...

Trisch posted a bunch of pics on Facebook of what looks like prep for Rebekah's wedding or bridal shower (or maybe a fundie bachelorette party). There's a pic of a bunch of shoes because she's so happy they're all home. A massage or back scratch line where they're setting on the floor where the look on Charisa's face is all of us and a shot where one of the baby brothers is using a computer. The buys may have internet access. I now eagerly away Noah and Isaiah Instagram accounts.

Edited by TheJewAmongUs
  • Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

Tell me you have a tiny penis without telling me you have a tiny penis:

“I posed for my wedding pictures with my gun.”

• Haha 11

• 1 month later...

It seems like Susannah has gone private again on Instagram. All traces of her fiancé in her Facebook profile images have been removed. And her wedding registry doesn't exist anymore.

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 4

11 minutes ago, TheJewAmongUs said:

It seems like Susannah has gone private again on Instagram. All traces of her fiancé in her Facebook profile images have been removed. And her wedding registry doesn't exist anymore.

I noticed he was gone from instagram. I feel bad that her sisters are marrying and dating and she’s had two broken relationships now. I’m betting Jessica will marry her pilot boyfriend. 

• Upvote 6

21 minutes ago, TheJewAmongUs said:

I think Jessica might get engaged but I have doubts that a wedding will happen.

Why so? I always knew she would have to be with another pilot. I think they might take their time since his last fiancé died. He may need time.

• Upvote 5

On 11/8/2021 at 7:14 PM, TheJewAmongUs said:

Oh, wow. I hadn't noticed that yet. I'm surprised (as I always am when people break an engagement). I wonder what caused the split.

• Upvote 3

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/8/2021 at 10:27 AM, JermajestyDuggar said:

I noticed he was gone from instagram. I feel bad that her sisters are marrying and dating and she’s had two broken relationships now. I’m betting Jessica will marry her pilot boyfriend. 

I can understand why Jessica might want to keep her relationship/engagement more private.  I love her Insta photos from her flying, though.

• Upvote 5

33 minutes ago, Kyletrap said:

This is Kyle… ask me anything you want to know.

Why did ya'll break up, Why did Susannah break up with Josh Carrier??

• Upvote 1