IGNORED

The Seven Sisters Continue Progressing

deborahlynn1979

1 hour ago, ElizaB said:

Was she the sister we discovered was dating someone on the sex offender registry? 

I thought that was the boyfriend she had before this one. I could be wrong. 

• Rufus Bless 1

11 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I thought that was the boyfriend she had before this one. I could be wrong. 

This is what I thought as well, but based on an instagram post she made last week, I now think it might actually have been the same guy. She mentioned that she found something bad out about his past from someone who messaged her via facebook, and she broke up with him as a result of finding that out. Which made me think it was the sex offender guy.

• Upvote 4

9 hours ago, Marly said:

This is what I thought as well, but based on an instagram post she made last week, I now think it might actually have been the same guy. She mentioned that she found something bad out about his past from someone who messaged her via facebook, and she broke up with him as a result of finding that out. Which made me think it was the sex offender guy.

No, the sex offender was a guy named Matt. She was engaged to a Josh.

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 4

1 minute ago, NachosFlandersStyle said:

No, the sex offender was a guy named Matt. She was engaged to a Josh.

Thanks. I couldn’t remember the last guy’s name. I’m guessing the private message she received was about cheating. 

• Upvote 3

• 1 month later...

Cassiah announced on Instagram that she's engaged. She and her fiancé both look very happy.

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 3
  • Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

Anna had her baby this past weekend.

Seems like Cassia's fiance is kind of young, like 3-4 years younger than she is.

Maybe Trisch has gone private, but it doesn't seem like she's posted in a couple of months. I thought for sure she'd be thrilled to be a grandma.

The older boy will finally be 18 later this year. It will be interesting to see what is different about the boys at 18 versus the girls.

Edited by TheJewAmongUs
  • Upvote 1
  • Thank You 2

I did enjoy following/reading their blog but haven't seen much in the way of updates. Where are they posting these days?

• Upvote 1

They post on Instagram. Jessica, Suz, Cassia, and the parents have visited based on pics. Suz stayed with her this weekend to help. All of them seem very pleased to finally be aunts. 

• Upvote 3

• 3 weeks later...

Jessica is selling some old clothing she hasn’t worn in a long time. Yes, most are homemade dresses. I have noticed that she hasn’t worn a frumper in a very long time. She wears her work uniform or a t shirt and skirt. She doesn’t head cover either. I think the only sister who wear frumpers still are Leah and Rebecca. Everyone else has gone modern. 

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 6
  • Thank You 1

• 4 weeks later...

Per her instagram posts Charissa seems to be dating a guy named Sam. Apparently he graduated from college in Texas this year and is a Christian. They look happy.

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 5

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

It seems that Jessica has a new love interest. She posted a photo with a guy on her Instagram with a Winnie the Pooh quote in the caption + "I love adventuring with you, and we're just getting started 😍"

Also, Cassia is getting married soon. Not sure about the exact date but probably this weekend.

Ah, yes, here it is: https://www.theknot.com/us/cassia-richardson-and-matthew-stallman-jan-2023

• Upvote 2

Jessica is also a southwest airline pilot. She used to be at Skywest but recently was hired with southwest. She says it was always her goal to eventually fly for them. So good for her. 

• Upvote 5

9 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Jessica has listed her boyfriend in her FB. His name is David Harshberger. 

He's on the RSVP list for Cassia's wedding.

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...
6 minutes ago, hollyfeller said:

How cute is Jessica here?  Public photo from David's FB.

331049298_5576370982474375_3977540650540115498_n.thumb.jpg.88333bcccc7dade4aa6e99c59259e467.jpg

Her bf seems like he’s probably a decent guy. However I don’t think he’s all that into flying. He likes to fish and hunt and he’s a farm boy. I don’t know if Jessica is that passionate about fishing or hunting but she’s going along with him. I just hope she isn’t trying to make his interests into her interests. I know plenty of people do that in relationships. 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 1

Just now, JermajestyDuggar said:

I just hope she isn’t trying to make his interests into her interests. I know plenty of people do that in relationships. 

Been there, done that.  I was just so impressed with her cute hair and outfit here.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, hollyfeller said:

Been there, done that.  I was just so impressed with her cute hair and outfit here.

I also like when she wears her hair down and curls it. There are only two sisters left that seem to dress sort of fundie frumpy. Leah and Rebekah.

• 2 weeks later...

Charissa is an official American Airlines flight attendant. Too bad she isn’t working for Southwest like Jessica so they could fly on the same planes. But I’m sure they will see one another around the airport. 

• Upvote 3

On 3/15/2023 at 8:44 PM, hollyfeller said:

How cute is Jessica here?  Public photo from David's FB.

331049298_5576370982474375_3977540650540115498_n.thumb.jpg.88333bcccc7dade4aa6e99c59259e467.jpg

I don't know Jessica but she has worked so hard for her career. I hope she doesn't throw it away because of a man. They look like fire and water, but maybe that's what she wants in a man :)

• Upvote 3

5 hours ago, nellautumngirl said:

I don't know Jessica but she has worked so hard for her career. I hope she doesn't throw it away because of a man. They look like fire and water, but maybe that's what she wants in a man :)

I don’t think she would.

• 1 month later...
On 5/7/2023 at 9:20 PM, Love2Cruise said:

Susannah got married this weekend.

She looks very happy but it's barely been a year since her broken engagement. I hope he's great and it is great.

She also has pics of Anna's baby, whose name is Rhett.

• Upvote 2

• 3 months later...