IGNORED

Josh, Anna, and M'kids part 18: The Prodigal Son Returneth

Buzzard

Travis Story is a lawyer friend of Boob’s...no way Josh is doing this on his own.  Boob isn’t dumb, but his obsession with sticking it to the county and town is going to backfire. 

• Replies 656
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Imrlgoddess said:

Is Josh stoned or stupid?  Why does he keep pushing this?  What exactly is there to gain?? :dontgetit:

Money! That's about it. 

Here's the link (hopefully this works).

So Idiot didn't actually say those words, it's the Washington County officials framing his newest lawsuit as showing his belief in his right to molest young girls. And I'm not a lawyer (or even an almost-lawyer), but it looks like he's still pissed that they released the redacted records of the molestations. You would think he would give it up at this point, but obviously not. 

This is stupid. The general public was starting to forget about Josh, bringing it back up will only bring negative attention to the family again. 

I don't mind, people need to be reminded of him being creepy but I cannot imagine they would think it is a smart move.

1 hour ago, miss_batson said:

Well..at least we know Anna is not pregnant. For now. 

IMG_20190130_075151_867.jpg

You gotta love those leg humpers who can't even spell "Duggar" correctly. ?‍♀️

So sad that even with just single digit children, even to the leg humpers "it's just another Duggar child." "Another Duggar child for me to gawk at." That's the very cynical gist I take away. 

52 minutes ago, front hugs > duggs said:

I'm guessing Lily is a pet? Did we know about any pets in this household?

I didn’t know about any pets, but they’ve apparently had her for almost 3 years. Here’s Lily with Mason:

Josh, or Jim Bob if he is the one pushing it, is an idiot for bringing it up again and wanting compensation for the abuse being exposed. Josh is not a victim, the people he abused are and to an extent the older kids not abused by Josh but suffered in the aftermath of it. Josh comes across as if he doesn't feel remorse for it and is wanting to indirectly profit from the abuse.

Josh must want and need attention and the almighty dollar again. ?

I'm happy to see that the dog looks healthy. Not skinny and the nose isn't dry. That doggo looks like he's being taken care of. With these people it's a big surprising. After all the pets they've left outside of the big house to roam. 

But I don’t think we have ever seen the main Duggar house have a pet. They have had many in the past before the show but didn’t they mention they had none at present? The wandering animals we have seen belong to neighbors and the kids play with them as kids do 

1 hour ago, tabitha2 said:

But I don’t think we have ever seen the main Duggar house have a pet.

Not true - they had Bubba the dog who was on the show. Now they have Willow who's technically Jana's dog. I'm sort of ashamed that I know this...

I'm really surprised that Anna is not pregnant honestly. In the predictions thread, I thought she would announce early Jan. Clearly my "prego-meter" is broken. Though I abhor the indoctrination those M kids are receiving, I think Anna at least would be a good dog mom. She clearly loves mothering and I think that would apply to a fur baby too.

In fact, I think Michael and Brandon should get a dog or cat. It's no substitute for a baby of course, but at least Michael wouldn't be at home alone all day. 

If Anna indeed has a pattern established, she's actually not 'due' to be pregnant for another month or two yet.

5 hours ago, tabitha2 said:

But I don’t think we have ever seen the main Duggar house have a pet. They have had many in the past before the show but didn’t they mention they had none at present? The wandering animals we have seen belong to neighbors and the kids play with them as kids do 

They definitely have some animals. Every time i’ve been there, there’s been a dog outside (sometimes there have been more than one), there’s a few cats wandering around (inside & out), and they have/had a few guinea pigs. 

Wasn't there a dog they had on the show to prove how good they are with animals after the Derick purposely hitting a cat with his sled incident? 

People in the country tend to let animals roam. That does not automatically mean they belong to the Duggars. They showed the kids playing with a dog and stated it was a neighbor dog who wanders by sometimes. 

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived