IGNORED

Trump 35: Still an Asshole to Everyone but Ivanka

Destiny

• Replies 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Trump was very, very surprised at the laughter. And it hurt. He says that all the time and usually he gets cheers, it was a slap in the face to be laughed at by world leaders. I'm sure his staff are working overtime trying to calm him down and come up with reasons that this was a humiliation, but was instead something he should be proud of. 

Watching the orange idiot read his remarks to the UN Security Council. It's painful. It reminds me of my elementary school days when the worst reader in the class was reading aloud! He is apparently sticking to the script other than throwing in a few random superlatives from time to time! And yes, he is insulting those he should not, praising those he should not, (N.Korea), and, of course, ignoring Russia. 

Apologies to the rest of the world.

The presidunce being lectured by Bolivia's president in before other world leaders. Ouch.
I love how Morales completely wipes the floor with him. 

Thought some of you might be interested in this:

Trump is having a rally tonight in Wheeling, West Virginia at 7pm ET. Apologies in advance to the sane residents of West Virginia who are sick of this nonsense.

On a lighter note, I just got back from an evening with Randy Rainbow - Live.  He entered to a standing ovation, and the audience was so appreciative throughout.  He really did a good job of reassuring people that we are going to get through this (or possibly be killed), and then the parodies began.

I'm not totally familiar with his works, so I don't know what was new versus recycled material, but it was all good.  My personal favorite was when he gazed at a photo of Michael Avenatti and wished he could take him to prom.  Get in line, Randy!

He's such a darling entertainer.  Looked fabulous in ruby high heels!  Thanks to the FJer who introduced him to the politics forum!  :romance-heartsthree:

2 hours ago, CTRLZero said:

On a lighter note, I just got back from an evening with Randy Rainbow - Live. 

Since we don't have an "I am burning with envy, gurl" reaction, I have to post it.

I love that man's brain.

Because they both have dragon energy.

He sent an odd little tweet recently:

the 13th amendment abolished slavery. He wants to get rid of it. What?

48 minutes ago, AmazonGrace said:

Donald Trump didn't watch. Pinky promise!

This is an official presidential communication. Think about that for a minute.

It's the start of yet another outstanding Infrastructure Week, so it's good to remind ourselves of exactly where we are: 

• Destiny locked this topic

Archived