Lori Alexander 53: Mourning Mom ... Maybe

• Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Condolences to Lori and her family. 

Ten questions on Lori

1. Did Lori return home to California?

2. Did they bury her mother already?

3. If a man asks a question, and Lori tells him what to do, does that count as teaching?

4. Since Lori is an older woman teaching younger women, does she still teach her daughters?

5. How does Lori know she will spend eternity with her mother?

6. Besides Ken and her children, did Lori slap anyone else?

7.   If Lori spends more than ten hours on the internet on her blog and social media, isn't that considered an unpaid job?

8. If Ken wasn't rich and Lori had to work, what job would she apply?

9. Besides 4, how many children did Lori want to have?

10. Did Lori ever got sick from her cleaning cloths?

4 minutes ago, Sarah92 said:

@SongRed7 and @quiversR4hunting y'all gotta call yourselves The Thong Patrol. Someone needs to document the evil thong wearers that are ruining our society. Don't forget to bring a Lori approved paddle to protect your eyes from those offending behinds.

I had a sighting a few weeks ago, walking in front of me at a local park. Man those things look uncomfortable to me.

A friend lives in a lakeside resort community a few hours away, and she says people do head from the beach into town, including into restaurants, without covering their bethonged bare butts. She said she and her husband were walking downtown behind such a one on a hot day last last summer. His response: "I hope she's wearing sunscreen." Her less charitable response: "I hope she's not." It is true that here in Western Washington where sun can be elusive, we do kind of lose our minds when it's out.

I've been thinking, again, about Lori and men. I can almost feel sorry for the guys whose only female appreciation comes from women like her. I, a feminist, actually like men on an individual basis. I like men for heterosexual reasons, I like my male colleagues at work, I like my husband and male housemate as companions, I like my male friends for a variety of reasons, I sing in a chorus so I like male voices. And since I don't require men to support me financially, or make my decisions for me, or protect me from scary rodents or dirty jobs, we are free to get along, or not, as people. Her red pill pals are stuck with women who only are nice to them because those are the rules. That must suck.

So, today, Lori is criticizing women on another  Facebook site who regret having children.  More poking your nose where it does not belong, and more demonstrating that you are intolerant, Lori, and not able to understand anyone/anything.  And, no, it has nothing to do with being an “unbeliever” … whatever that means in your narrow fundamentalist submissive mind.   Stop condemning people.  No, you cannot “teach” people to love their children.  It is something that comes quite naturally to most of us. 

And then comes the advice:  Quoting Lori  here:

Spoiler

First of all, be diligent in training and disciplining them when they are young.. Make sure they understand “no” and obey you. Let them know that they aren’t the boss of the family. Deal with disobedience quickly and consistently. A few good spankings usually deal with this the most effectively. The faster you teach them self-control, the more you will enjoy being around your First of all, be diligent in training and disciplining them when they are young. While you are raising your children, you will be continually teaching them to make right choices. Make sure they understand “no” and obey you. Let them know that they aren’t the boss of the family. Deal with disobedience quickly and consistently. A few good spankings usually deal with this the most effectively. The faster you teach them self-control, the more you will enjoy being around your children.

No, your children don’t need to be constantly entertained by you or technology. Let them learn to entertain themselves. It will develop their imaginations. Don’t let them whine and complain. Make them sit in the “whining and complaining” chair quietly for ten minutes every time they whine or complain. Do this consistently. It’s your responsibility to teach and train your children to be self-disciplined adults in all areas of their lives.

When they are young, insist they all have naps or “quiet times” for two hours a day, then put them to bed early at night. Every mother needs some time to herself and rest if needed. You must not let your child to dictate his/her schedule. You must dictate it.

No, raising children is not easy but it is good. The narrow path that we are called to take isn’t the easy path. It’s the path that leads to life! Raise your children to be godly – to know God’s Word and obey it. Then you will find that your children are the gifts that keep on giving! As you are raising them, you are storing your treasures in heaven; the best place for treasures to be stored and you will not have one moment of regret for bringing them into this world.

Don’t let them whine and complain. Make them sit in the “whining and complaining” chair quietly for ten minutes every time they whine or complain. Do this consistently. It’s your responsibility to teach and train your children to be s

This  is a recipe for disaster.   I dis

elf-disciplined adults in all areas of their live.When they are young, insist they all have naps or “quiet times” for two hours a day, then put them to bed early at night. Every mother needs some time to herself and rest if needed. You must not let your child to dictate his/her schedule. You must dictate it.

It is all about control and there is nothing about love.  Raise automatons who obey upon command and then you will have “good children” whom you can love.  This is not love.  This is control and too many conditions placed on children ... if you submit to me and obey me in all things ... then I will love you.  NO, JUST NO.  Everything in my being screams out that this is wrong on so many levels.

I'm watching a Rocky Horror Picture special this weekend already know what Lori would think :D (although... Tim curry isnt wearing a thong :) )

I saw a guy in bright red thongs on a beach in France a couple of years back... not very flattering

What would Lori think of budgy smugglers? https://budgysmuggler.com.au/ (we talked about them in the John Shrader thread... long story :D )budgy.JPG.0472b0d518716ff155cb5ace528d05b5.JPG

tim curry.jpg

Interesting. Very interesting. I wonder if Luke is actually Trey. Time will tell.

I love that song Dream Small; it's so encouraging! Listen to the whole song, and try to do so without thinking of Lori. Sigh; another good song ruined, right? Glad I originally heard it without that.

Looking forward to the next level of research.

3 hours ago, Free Jana Duggar said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Another thought on the men commenting:

Seems like any decent, hard working man would not have time to troll a blog for women

Shouldn't they be out working one of their dozen jobs?

Sounds like a bunch of losers in their mama's basement.

I think those losers come on Lori's blog hoping to connect with a woman that they can abuse.

And Lori, those "men" aren't teaching anything, they are commenting. Supposedly Titus 2 is about older women teaching younger ones? Where do men fit into that. She is full of excrement.

Lazy Lori obviously isn't helping with any of the many post-death tasks her family must deal with. She is such an entitled piece of shit, I didn't think my opinion of her could drop much lower but it has.

1 minute ago, BullyJBG said:

Interesting. Very interesting. I wonder if Luke is actually Trey. Time will tell.

Nah, not Trey. Different writing style, different vocabulary. Same delusions, though.

My favorite SAHM posted about her blog with 5 subscribers.  If she thinks Lori can relate to her situation with a husband who is in jail, she's on another planet.  

2 hours ago, Sarah92 said:

@SongRed7 and @quiversR4hunting y'all gotta call yourselves The Thong Patrol. Someone needs to document the evil thong wearers that are ruining our society. Don't forget to bring a Lori approved paddle to protect your eyes from those offending behinds.

I was in Chile, Argentina and Colombia last year. There were a lot of thong bikinis. (I completely forgot to pack a paddle.)  I was also offered thong bikinis to try on my then-59-year-old ass, in shops. I didn’t try any on. . . Perhaps I was inadvertently channeling Lorken. 

This response has been there awhile. Lori must be at the reading of the will. I can’t imagine enything else keeping her off the webzzzzzz.  

9A803F7C-F6C5-45E7-9298-CA599EF05121.jpeg

3 hours ago, Sarah92 said:

Don't forget to bring a Lori approved paddle to protect your eyes from those offending behinds.

We could also use the paddles to spank the offenders.  Lori seems on board with spanking wayward women.

11 minutes ago, SongRed7 said:

We could also use the paddles to spank the offenders.  Lori seems on board with spanking wayward women.

Hell, Lori’s on board with spanking damn near everyone. Own your kink, woman. Read “Sex with Shakespeare” and see if it speaks to you, Godly Mentor. Ten bucks says it does.

I can’t find a death notice or obituary for Lori’s mom. From my googling, it appears that there is (or maybe was) a family trust. I wonder if that’s the source of conflict. 

Obituaries aren’t required but death notices are, right? 

38 minutes ago, HoneyBunny said:

This response has been there awhile. Lori must be at the reading of the will. I can’t imagine enything else keeping her off the webzzzzzz.  

9A803F7C-F6C5-45E7-9298-CA599EF05121.jpeg

I hope she's finally doing the decent thing and grieving. Although, definitely a crappy thing to post in the wake of her mom's death.

7 hours ago, ladyicantxplain said:

Very few actual MEN have commented on her blog posts.

There have been plenty of MALES who have commented, but rarely a MAN

I call them "Y chromosome carriers". 

Thongs: HELL NO! But, I'm old, fat and have no ass so there'd be no reason to show off my ass (now, "showing my ass" is a whole 'nother story). But, seriously...what is her deal with thongs, yoga pants, leggings and v-necked tops? Is she jealous or something? 

2 hours ago, Hane said:

Hell, Lori’s on board with spanking damn near everyone. Own your kink, woman. Read “Sex with Shakespeare” and see if it speaks to you, Godly Mentor. Ten bucks says it does.

Someone needs to duct-tape Lori's mouth closed and put her in the La-Z-Boy and make her watch "The Secretary" and write a review for her blog.

Oops. I'm sorry, is my aggression towards Lori's false teachings showing?

@squiddysquid,

Dammit, Janet, I love you for sharing that image of Tim Curry...never gets old.  Although my age must be showing for loving being reminded of  Rocky Horror. :pb_biggrin:

Lori needs to see Frank N. Furter at least once.  I find it kind of ironic that the character shares so much in common with Lori:

(from Wiki):

"He is a mad scientist, bent on creating the perfect life form to serve as his sexual plaything."

Isn't this what Lori has been trying to do with women, for the benefit of  their respective men?

6 hours ago, wallysmommy said:

My favorite SAHM posted about her blog with 5 subscribers.  If she thinks Lori can relate to her situation with a husband who is in jail, she's on another planet.  

Can you please tell me more about this situation? I think her husband is out. They have another child that they seem unable to feed. I don't say that in jest. Someone asked her if they were hungry and she said yes. Such a sad situation. I can't imagine how they are feeding seven children. I'm not sure anyone has a job. 

As I was saying, it's a very interesting group The Godly Mentor has fallen in with (and by "interesting" I mean, vile/disgusting/repulsive). 

l.thumb.PNG.a5dfadcb00cf7e5d234bab7c64503b60.PNG

I predict that Lori will delete the comment, not the post.

39 minutes ago, fluffy said:

Can you please tell me more about this situation? I think her husband is out. They have another child that they seem unable to feed. I don't say that in jest. Someone asked her if they were hungry and she said yes. Such a sad situation. I can't imagine how they are feeding seven children. I'm not sure anyone has a job. 

She made no secret about him being in jail for an altercation with a neighbor.  This is a sad example of the dangers of the Loriesque teaching where Lori spouts flippant remarks about God providing and people but their trust in her "wisdom" as if she really cares about them.  There's a weird need within them to look to her for validation.

21 minutes ago, wallysmommy said:

This is a sad example of the dangers of the Loriesque teaching where Lori spouts flippant remarks about God providing and people but their trust in her "wisdom" as if she really cares about them.  There's a weird need within them to look to her for validation.

Oh boy. I found the blog. Friends are letting them live in their basement. There is no job for either of them. Seven or eight kids now. It is the bleakest outlook I've ever seen. He makes her write the blog, hoping for sympathy or donations, and it has to be the worst written blog I've ever read. Some friend finally paid the husband's bail and the trial starts in October. He could go away for 10 to 20 years. I think friends are going to tire of providing for eight people during that time. Also, who could afford that? A job is surely in her future or foster care for these kids that don't seem to eat much, nor do they go to school where they could learn something and would surely qualify for free lunch. I can't even imagine what kind of job would support eight people. Insurance alone almost breaks us! She has a post about God providing and I honestly think He is by getting her violent husband away from them during her fertile years. That may sound cruel, but those kids don't stand a chance the way it is. Here's where the rubber meets the road when folks in desperate poverty try to live the Lori way. It does not work. Where are the critical thinking skills? 

If she lives where I think she does we have an excellent Head Start and public school system but they're not using those resources and the children are paying the consequence.  There's no critical thinking because they follow the advice of a loon who tells them public school is evil even though it would at least provide some of the kids two meals a day probably at no cost because of their income level.

4 minutes ago, wallysmommy said:

There's no critical thinking because they follow the advice of a loon who tells them public school is evil even though it would at least provide some of the kids two meals a day probably at no cost because of their income level.

Yes, there's no doubt those poor kids would be eligible for every service possible. Cam and Beccy (sic) do not work. How is that even possible? She thinks it's godly to bring all these children into the world but not plan to support or raise them? I have no patience for that kind of stupid bc there are victims. Her husband looks like he crawled out from under a rock. I don't even know if a white guy would survive twenty years in Angola. 

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived