IGNORED

Lori Alexander 52: Looking for Debt-free Virgins Without Tatoos

It is in very poor taste to be a Christian and be commending someone, and/or talking about how "well their son is dying" or whatever it was that she wrote.  I read it and thought the same things you have already stated.  It's weird, it's inappropriate, and if anything, she should be asking for prayers for him rather than talking about him as if he's already dead.  It's disgusting. 

I found the comment: she loves the way they are "handling the upcoming passing of their amazing son..."

There are so many things wrong with this statement.

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So question about modesty. I'm wearing an adorable dress I just got from Old Navy. It goes down to my calves and doesn't show cleavage (a rarity with my chest size). But it has buttons down the front from neck to hem. Does that make me a slut for providing easy access? My lady brain is confused by the contradicting nature of my dress. 

18 minutes ago, Sarah92 said:

So question about modesty. I'm wearing an adorable dress I just got from Old Navy. It goes down to my calves and doesn't show cleavage (a rarity with my chest size). But it has buttons down the front from neck to hem. Does that make me a slut for providing easy access? My lady brain is confused by the contradicting nature of my dress. 

You're automatically a slut to Lori if you have boobs bigger than an A cup so yes.

1 hour ago, SuperNova said:

You're automatically a slut to Lori if you have boobs bigger than an A cup so yes.

I’m an A cup but I only have one boob so what does that make me?

3 hours ago, Sarah92 said:

Some fundies would call those buttons "eye traps." I think the Duggar sect holds that view of buttons and other tawdry accessories.

3 hours ago, Sarah92 said:

I have one question for you, @Sarah92:  Will you be wearing stockings with that dress?  Even though it's hotter than the hub of Hell?  According to some dingbat woman that wrote to Miss Manners, all properly dressed women wear stockings.  Miss Manners told her to not be looking at women's legs.

4 hours ago, SuperNova said:

I have DDs so I guess I am haha. But I guess I'll just have to suffer with my unholy breast size. 

37 minutes ago, PennySycamore said:

I have one question for you, @Sarah92:  Will you be wearing stockings with that dress?  Even though it's hotter than the hub of Hell?  According to some dingbat woman that wrote to Miss Manners, all properly dressed women wear stockings.  Miss Manners told her to not be looking at women's legs.

Nope! Stockings are a curse for plus sized women... All women actually. It's hotter than hades out and I'm not interesting in having that much butt sweat. 

I haven't been on here for a while, so pardon me if this has been noted before. Has anyone noticed the link on Lori's Instagram account?

It links to an article by Michelle Lesley "Popular False Teachers."

No, Lori isn't mentioned as a false teacher. However, toward the bottom there is a list of people who are NOT false teachers.

Lori isn't listed there either.

I'm sure she would say she linked the blog post because it features women preachers/teachers that she finds unbiblical. But I can't help to wonder if she linked it because she wants to be included on the approved teachers list.

Screenshot 2018-08-06 at 10.12.19 PM.png

7 hours ago, KatBonD said:

I haven't been on here for a while, so pardon me if this has been noted before. Has anyone noticed the link on Lori's Instagram account?

It links to an article by Michelle Lesley "Popular False Teachers."

No, Lori isn't mentioned as a false teacher. However, toward the bottom there is a list of people who are NOT false teachers.

Lori isn't listed there either.

I'm sure she would say she linked the blog post because it features women preachers/teachers that she finds unbiblical. But I can't help to wonder if she linked it because she wants to be included on the approved teachers list.

I'm shocked-SHOCKED, I say-that Lori would link to that.  In the Recommended Bible Teachers section, A Few Good Men, it says 'IMPORTANT REMINDER: Don’t take my (or anyone else’s) word for it that any ministry, podcast, book, or blog is biblical in its doctrine. You MUST do the work of comparing with Scripture everything you read and hear.'  She dares to say that women must study the Bible themselves, with no mention of running it past the almighty penis-bearers, implying that they have the right to make that decision. Since Lori does hours of research daily she simply must have seen this, and is just ignoring the evil feminist undertones.  Guess she doesn't love God's Perfect Ways as much as she wants us to believe.  :pb_rollseyes:  

The link is related to one of her doodles. Her caption points people to the link. My guess is that some of her chat room women were talking about female authors they like and Lori got jealous again.d37152952d7e0cb3841a35a8dba879cf.jpg

19 hours ago, Sarah92 said:

Buttons, you know that buttons are just the devils way of seducing an unsuspecting man.  Why, a man will see those buttons and throw you on the ground, rip those buttons off and ravish you, causing him to be in sin.  

How can you do that to some poor unsuspecting male?  (All said in jest, obviously).  

18 hours ago, SuperNova said:

I'm doomed.  I wear a J cup(yes, a j cup.  I can't lose weight fast enough).  All those poor paramedics, doctors, nurses and respiratory therapists who have had to deal with my endowment.  I am a stumbling block on legs!

Her latest doodle on IG says she doesn't have to worry about being accused of not being consistent because her message is always the same, coming straight from the bible? Where is @Koala to remind us how consistent Lori is? LOL. 

So 2.0 is talking about Ken and Trey being the same person. Is this officially confirmed or is it still up in the air?

6 minutes ago, Sarah92 said:

So 2.0 is talking about Ken and Trey being the same person. Is this officially confirmed or is it still up in the air?

It's been said that they have the same IP address, so either they are the same person or someone very close to the Alexanders, if my impression is correct.  It could easily be disproven if 'Trey' would disclose his connection to them, but as far as I know every time the subject has come up Ken has ignored it entirely. 

36 minutes ago, AlwaysDiscerning said:

Her latest doodle on IG says she doesn't have to worry about being accused of not being consistent because her message is always the same, coming straight from the bible? Where is @Koala to remind us how consistent Lori is? LOL. 

Well, technically she consistently does the exact opposite of what she preaches, so there's that!

Consistent hypocrisy for the win! 

What she does is no different than a lot of female speakers. As far as I know many of them are women only speakers. They can't help it if a man sits in on a conference or asks them questions. What are they supposed to do? Ask them to leave and ignore them entirely? Lori certainly doesn't. 

1 hour ago, CelticGoddess said:

I'm doomed.  I wear a J cup(yes, a j cup.  I can't lose weight fast enough).  All those poor paramedics, doctors, nurses and respiratory therapists who have had to deal with my endowment.  I am a stumbling block on legs!

We're doomed together, have a J cup, too. Even after loosing over 100 lb, I stayed the same cup since my boobs are mostly breasttissue instead of fat. So at least we aren't alone in defrauding poor guys with our boobs.

If Lori really believed that women are never to teach men, lest they be disobedient to God, she would keep her posts to the secret chat room where only women are allowed to gain membership.  There would be no chance whatsoever that a man might be "taught" of her or even see her teachings.

The fact that she publicly preaches to an audience which by default, includes men, and allows them to comment and interact, proves that she does NOT believe that women are never to teach men, but she believes women are never to teach men "IN A CHURCH BUILDING with a 501(c)(3) status"....

All of this goes back to her mindset that the church exists as a tax-exempt entity housed in a building somewhere, with a hierarchy in place of males at the top with some kind of "biblical authority."

None of this is scriptural.

21 minutes ago, klein_roeschen said:
2 hours ago, CelticGoddess said:

We're doomed together, have a J cup, too. Even after loosing over 100 lb, I stayed the same cup since my boobs are mostly breasttissue instead of fat. So at least we aren't alone in defrauding poor guys with our boobs.

Can I say to both of you - "I am so sorry" and "ouch!"  I'm sorry because buying clothes must be very difficult. Ouch because I assume both of you have back and shoulder pain.

I have a co-worker that is "only" F(?) and I keep suggesting she go down to a D. She has massive back pain and fibromyalgia (not that big boobs cause fibromyalgia but the pain from the weight of said boobs can't help the pain of fibromyalgia). We both witnessed another co-worker go from a H (?) to a C. That lady now walks with her head up, shoulders back and no pain in her expression. Co-worker 2 came back from surgery and literally looked like the weight had been lifted from her. I think she said she lost 3 lbs on each side. :shock:

I am a C and everyday I am thankful I did not get big boobs like both my grandmothers.

1 hour ago, delphinium65 said:

It's been said that they have the same IP address, so either they are the same person or someone very close to the Alexanders, if my impression is correct.  It could easily be disproven if 'Trey' would disclose his connection to them, but as far as I know every time the subject has come up Ken has ignored it entirely. 

IIRC, Trey and Ken got into an argument once. It would be very strange if was the same person arguing with themselves. I'm not disputing the theory but I personally think its two different people.

From todays blog:

"Yes, there is a ton of backlash but it’s so very worth it, women."

On Insta:

"...bring hope to a lost and wicked culture."

Could she be any more dramatic?

There's Lori, alone on a windswept precipice, long skirts and hair blowing around her. She surveys the gray and fallen world that lays at her feet and a sigh escapes her lips. "If only they had listened...", she whispers softly to herself. She feels weak and womanly, ready to faint at what has become of the wicked world. She sinks down but suddenly strong arms catch her from behind! She turns to Trey and smiles. They begin mutually martyrbating as they bask in their moral superiority. 

6 minutes ago, SuperNova said:

IIRC, Trey and Ken got into an argument once. It would be very strange if was the same person arguing with themselves. I'm not disputing the theory but I personally think its two different people. 

If you think differently please dispute!  :)  I haven't personally seen the IP report, so I can't be 100% certain, and any bit of evidence helps.  

9 minutes ago, SuperNova said:

There's Lori, alone on a windswept precipice, long skirts and hair blowing around her. She surveys the gray and fallen world that lays at her feet and a sigh escapes her lips. "If only they had listened...", she whispers softly to herself. She feels weak and womanly, ready to faint at what has become of the wicked world. She sinks down but suddenly strong arms catch her from behind! She turns to Trey and smiles. They begin mutually martyrbating as they bask in their moral superiority. 

Ewwwwww.  Brain bleach!  :brainbleach:  :pb_lol: 

2 hours ago, CelticGoddess said:

Buttons, you know that buttons are just the devils way of seducing an unsuspecting man.  Why, a man will see those buttons and throw you on the ground, rip those buttons off and ravish you, causing him to be in sin.  

Another teacher at the Christian school would often go off on her own personal soapbox about buttons and zippers on women's clothing. According to her, if men see a button or zipper, all they can think about is unbuttoning/unzipping. 

FTR, I was rolling my eyes while I typed that. 

SO to no one's surprise her latest post "When Shrews Attack" is from a virulently racist webpage. I captured a reader's comment because we know that Lori's fingers were made for deleting. Why is she so stupid that she cannot research her sources?! Just yesterday Ken was apoplectic that ALL Lori did was research and write all day yet could not be responsible for sharing material from white nationalists. I'm not sure what research means to these cretins. Here she goes again and here's the screen shot: 

841086659_ScreenShot2018-08-07at2_14_07PM.png.c83acc9c30ccfd1c541d5ff4aef96ee9.png

25 minutes ago, delphinium65 said:

If you think differently please dispute!  :)  I haven't personally seen the IP report, so I can't be 100% certain, and any bit of evidence helps.

I hadn't heard of the IP report before today and I have nothing solid back up my beliefs. It's just that Trey sounds nothing like Lori or Ken. If the IP thing is true, I'm more apt to think it's someone close to them and that's why the voice is different. Also, sorry for grossing you out with my bad romance scene.

• VaSportsMom locked this topic

Archived