IGNORED

Lori Alexander 52: Looking for Debt-free Virgins Without Tatoos

1 hour ago, ladyicantxplain said:

The fact that she publicly preaches to an audience which by default, includes men, and allows them to comment and interact, proves that she does NOT believe that women are never to teach men, but she believes women are never to teach men "IN A CHURCH BUILDING with a 501(c)(3) status"....

All of this goes back to her mindset that the church exists as a tax-exempt entity housed in a building somewhere, with a hierarchy in place of males at the top with some kind of "biblical authority."

None of this is scriptural.

I recently saw her explain that her rationale that she is "writing," thereby not teaching or preaching. There are really big holes in her grasp of logic. You just know that she hated school because she would struggle with any concept that is not black and white. Ideas, concepts, abstractions of any kind seem to short-circuit her neural pathways. She is disdainful of women who are not as limited as she is, hence her railing against girls going to school. We often observe she is lazy, which I agree with, but I also think she is incapable of basic comprehension. It would serve her well not to set herself up as an expert who can explain complicated ideas through writing. You know, I believe Ken realizes how limited she is and just eggs her on. It's almost cruel but then cruelty is their calling card. 

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 hours ago, ladyicantxplain said:

It is in very poor taste to be a Christian and be commending someone, and/or talking about how "well their son is dying" or whatever it was that she wrote.  I read it and thought the same things you have already stated.  It's weird, it's inappropriate, and if anything, she should be asking for prayers for him rather than talking about him as if he's already dead.  It's disgusting. 

I found the comment: she loves the way they are "handling the upcoming passing of their amazing son..."

There are so many things wrong with this statement.

I find it in poor taste as a human but I do have my doubts about Lori actually being human.  I am a hospice nurse, I only work with dying patients and their families.  I have commented on the strength of my patients families before but it was a way to tell them they need to call me if they need me for anything, even emotional support. Is there an appropriate way to "handle the upcoming passing" of a loved one?  I have had people cry, scream, curse, bargain, become quiet, talk way to much, talk about stuff that is inconsequential.  Never have I decided that someone is handling the upcoming passing correctly or have I loved the way they did.  It's so individual.  But then again, this is Lori we are talking about:  Isn't her mother dying?  Apparenlty, being cold hearted is how she thinks people should handle the passing of a loved one.

Lori is a hateful and pitiful excuse for a human being.  

10 minutes ago, fluffy said:

There are really big holes in her grasp of logic. You just know that she hated school because she would struggle with any concept that is not black and white. Ideas, concepts, abstractions of any kind seem to short-circuit her neural pathways. She is disdainful of women who are not as limited as she is, hence her railing against girls going to school. We often observe she is lazy, which I agree with, but I also think she is incapable of basic comprehension. It would serve her well not to set herself up as an expert who can explain complicated ideas through writing

NAILED IT!

39 minutes ago, CelticGoddess said:

I do have my doubts about Lori actually being human.

As do I. For certain, she does not experience compassion or emotion in any way that I recognize. Does anyone know if she's still in Door County, WI? I'm asking for a reason. 

28 minutes ago, fluffy said:

As do I. For certain, she does not experience compassion or emotion in any way that I recognize. Does anyone know if she's still in Door County, WI? 

According to her own admission on facebook, she will still be there on the 24 of August.

1 hour ago, fluffy said:

I recently saw her explain that her rationale that she is "writing," thereby not teaching or preaching. There are really big holes in her grasp of logic. You just know that she hated school because she would struggle with any concept that is not black and white. Ideas, concepts, abstractions of any kind seem to short-circuit her neural pathways. She is disdainful of women who are not as limited as she is, hence her railing against girls going to school. We often observe she is lazy, which I agree with, but I also think she is incapable of basic comprehension. It would serve her well not to set herself up as an expert who can explain complicated ideas through writing. You know, I believe Ken realizes how limited she is and just eggs her on. It's almost cruel but then cruelty is their calling card. 

This! It looks like she comes from a wealthy family and her father is a doctor. They sent her (a woman!) to college, guess they value education. Lori never did well in school, as she admitted herself. Her family (and deep down Lori herself) knows that she isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer. So she rages against evil education - because bible - (at least according the Gospel of Lori).

1 hour ago, fluffy said:

SO to no one's surprise her latest post "When Shrews Attack" is from a virulently racist webpage. I captured a reader's comment because we know that Lori's fingers were made for deleting. Why is she so stupid that she cannot research her sources?! Just yesterday Ken was apoplectic that ALL Lori did was research and write all day yet could not be responsible for sharing material from white nationalists. I'm not sure what research means to these cretins. Here she goes again and here's the screen shot: 

841086659_ScreenShot2018-08-07at2_14_07PM.png.c83acc9c30ccfd1c541d5ff4aef96ee9.png

What utter bullshit. I'd be interested in a study about the IQ of the average Trump voter though.

On 8/6/2018 at 12:22 PM, Loveday said:

I'm guessing it is. Lori refers to "the upcoming passing" of their son in a comment on that post, which I found a very odd thing to say. :pb_confused:

She is so awful with words. The appropriate way to reference the son is to say he has a terminal illness. Nobody has an upcoming passing. Lori Alexander butchers English on a regular basis.

19 hours ago, Sarah92 said:

Nope! Stockings are a curse for plus sized women... All women actually. It's hotter than hades out and I'm not interesting in having that much butt sweat. 

Stockings are evil and I would only put them on at gunpoint. Plus sized woman here also. Tights only in winter with boots if it is absolutely freezing.

On 8/6/2018 at 1:22 PM, SuperNova said:

A father's mantle? Who the hell does this man think he is? And oh my, University of Righteousness. 

What the ever-loving fluck is a father's mantle? I think of a mantle as the shelf over my fireplace. Fundies can be so damn pompous, smug, and ridiculous sometimes.

4 hours ago, CelticGoddess said:

Buttons, you know that buttons are just the devils way of seducing an unsuspecting man.  Why, a man will see those buttons and throw you on the ground, rip those buttons off and ravish you, causing him to be in sin.  

How can you do that to some poor unsuspecting male?  (All said in jest, obviously).  

I'm doomed.  I wear a J cup(yes, a j cup.  I can't lose weight fast enough).  All those poor paramedics, doctors, nurses and respiratory therapists who have had to deal with my endowment.  I am a stumbling block on legs!

Fellow J Cup here!  I should probably be wearing a tent to disguise my endowments when I leave the house according to Lori.  Or better yet, just never go out./ :-P

And now the comment exposing the racism of the page she linked has been deleted. 

I'm shocked I tell, you just shocked. :my_rolleyes:

24 minutes ago, SilverBeach said:

What the ever-loving fluck is a father's mantle? I think of a mantle as the shelf over my fireplace. Fundies can be so damn pompous, smug, and ridiculous sometimes.

Mantle also means a kind of cape, and metaphorically from that a kind of responsibility or honor.

Just now, Petronella said:

Mantle also means a kind of cape, and metaphorically from that a kind of responsibility or honor.

My point was just that in this context, mantle was used as fundy-speak in an overblown and pretentious manner.

Mantle is an Old Covenant (Old Testament) term: the "mantle" fell on people, or was given to people, who were influenced by the Holy Spirit, since the Holy Spirit didn't dwell on earth in men, but came and went by the will of God.  Mantle also means authority in the Old Testament. 

This "mantle" thing is absurd: no one who is a Christian should be using the term "mantle" - it sounds pretentious and arrogant at best, and at worst, it sounds like the speaker doesn't understand Christianity.  ALL fathers have been given a "father's mantle" - it's not something "special" for this guy.  Speaking of it this way just oozes "I'm a REALLY special father."

When religious people speak like this, it does NOTHING to draw others to Christ.  It repels people because it is so ever-loving WEIRD.

Can someone share some insight about what she means by this? Not everyone who engages in sex before marriage gets pregnant or an STI (I didn’t have either of those), and my past sexual history nor DH’s past sexual history has had an impact on our relationship or marriage or sex life. 

And yes- we experienced infertility but were successful with IVF; I would argue that more than likely cake from my seriously disordered thinking about food that spanned several years (a year at no more than 1000 calories/10 grams of fat per day and then regular use of fat burners for that year and the five or so after that). 

331D9338-F565-443D-8366-F7FC71339F61.png

2 hours ago, fluffy said:

As do I. For certain, she does not experience compassion or emotion in any way that I recognize. Does anyone know if she's still in Door County, WI? I'm asking for a reason. 

One of the people I follow on instagram commented about something they bought in Door County.  Gave me quite a fright!  I had to immediately go check them to be sure I wasn't accidentally following Lori.  I'm pretty sure it isn't, but it sure got my attention!

Now my D cups are calmed down, and I agree about pantyhose, etc. being evil.

If I run into Lori when I'm near Door County in a few days, I'll be sure to bump into her with my F-cup endowment and see if she writes about me on her blog.

4 hours ago, louisa05 said:

buttons and zippers on women's clothing.

Maybe it's just me, but without buttons and/or zippers how are women supposed to fasten their clothing? Lacings?  But wouldn't that lead a poor helpless-to resist-evil-jezebels man to imagine unlacing clothing?

I assume this woman you worked with was a certified nut job.

Sporting a D cup here. 

Now we can add racist to the list of Lori's "accomplishments". Heard Ken was spewing on 2.0 so I'm gonna mosey over there...

“One of the reasons that we have so much sin (suffering, pain and death) in the church and soooo many immature Christians who are more focused on grace (whining about being judged) than they are on holiness is that there is not enough teaching and admonishing of the Word among us. Our goal as Christians is to become more and more like Jesus Christ every day. That is the sanctification process!

Trey, as quoted by Lori in today's blog post.

I'm so glad Trey has discerned that there is suffering, pain and death in the church.

Now that he has (rightly) discerned this, instead of whining about how the feminists have caused it, perhaps he can read the really good verses in Mark 16 that instruct him what to DO about it.

Go ahead, Trey, do a guest post for Lori about preaching the Gospel, driving out demons, and laying hands on the sick and seeing them recover.  Instead of stating the problem alone, Trey, state the solution (according to the Word, which you state should be taught!). 

Once he is doing those things, he probably won't have much time to guest post for Lori or comment on her blog.

1 hour ago, Red Hair, Black Dress said:

Maybe it's just me, but without buttons and/or zippers how are women supposed to fasten their clothing? Lacings?  But wouldn't that lead a poor helpless-to resist-evil-jezebels man to imagine unlacing clothing?

Straight pins, like some Amish?

I'm a G or H cup usually, and I avoid button down shirts worn alone - because they inevitably gape. The buttons are never in the right place so I have to pin them. I like button downs worn open over a t-shirt or tank top. And I like scoop or v-neck tops, so there's not a football field worth of fabric on my chest  

I personally think people are in control of their own eyeballs. Its so strange that most of these fundies are anti-Islam, but then go on about covering up bodies in a way that is similar to how many Muslim women choose to dress based on their religious beliefs!

1 hour ago, Red Hair, Black Dress said:

Stretchy clothes.  You know, like all those modest women in the Bible who were running around in elastic and Spandex.

Really, though, men are such slaves to lust that they can't see buttons or zippers without getting all hot and bothered at the thought of unbuttoning/unzipping them?  Remind me again why they're the ones in charge, and it's women who are "the frailer sex" and should submit?

On ‎8‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 1:52 PM, Sarah92 said:

So question about modesty. I'm wearing an adorable dress I just got from Old Navy. It goes down to my calves and doesn't show cleavage (a rarity with my chest size). But it has buttons down the front from neck to hem. Does that make me a slut for providing easy access? My lady brain is confused by the contradicting nature of my dress. 

What color are those buttons? Hmmm??? If they contrast with the color of the dress then, yes, you are slutty. Extra slutty because of the contrast-causes those male eyes to go right to that area!

Also, are there pockets on the chesticle area of that dress? If there are pockets AND contrasting buttons you must stop wearing it. There is simply no excuse for such wanton behavior. You really should have checked with your headship on this. Your lady brain just can't be trusted to handle important morality decisions such as buttons. 

1 hour ago, Alisamer said:

Straight pins, like some Amish?

I'm a G or H cup usually, and I avoid button down shirts worn alone - because they inevitably gape.

I am a 42DDD and wear no button down shirts. Only pullovers for me, preferably knit fabrics with some stretch to them. Back in the day, I had a blouse button wardrobe malfunction, at a job interview no less, and that was it for me. And straight pins! I can't imagine God would require that of me, I would be a pincushion!

Fundies are the most sexed obsessed people, especially the men. All that repression does the opposite.

No button down shirts here either. I have an old shirt of my father's that's 3 sizes too big for me (even now at my heaviest) that I wear as an overshirt. I keep it at work because it's only slightly warmer than my refrigerator there***. I'm all about elastic, baggy, stretchy and comfortable. Maybe if I lost the 50-60 lbs I need to lose I'd not be into comfy clothes (nah...damn pants would cut me in half sitting all day). 

If a man can't control himself looking at the tits, then he needs to look in the mirror as to why he's so out of control. 

***it's sad when you have to go out into 110+F heat to defrost a few times a day. 

2 hours ago, Red Hair, Black Dress said:

Oh, she absolutely was. She wanted the school to ban baseball and football cards because some are worth more than others, thus it is a form of gambling to own them. She also wanted everyone to vote against a city bond for a new arena because the governing body of the arena was going to be called the "Metro Entertainment and Convention Authority" or MECA. It was, according to her, too close to Mecca, thus it would bring evil and demons down on the city. 

And that was prior to 9/11 and hysteria about Islam. I can't imagine what she was like after. 

Fun fact: Her eldest child grew up to be a very butch lesbian with tattoos. I'm guessing the girl is not debt-free either. 

• VaSportsMom locked this topic

Archived