IGNORED

James Ference is on wife #6

hoipolloi

How does a man like that "get" so many women? I presume there are more blindly, wilfully stupid women in the world than I'd like to think because really, how, in any universe, would a woman want that? 

• Upvote 9

11 minutes ago, fundiefan said:

How does a man like that "get" so many women? I presume there are more blindly, wilfully stupid women in the world than I'd like to think because really, how, in any universe, would a woman want that? 

There are a lot of complete losers that always seem to find someone. My guess is that these women have self esteem that basically can’t get any lower. These loser guys take advantage of it and all they have to do is give them attention and love. And what is sad is that if you look at why these women have low self esteem, it’s often because of past relationship with men. 

• Upvote 3
  • Sad 2
  • I Agree 2

On 9/29/2019 at 6:55 PM, fundiefan said:

As I am wont to say, “Some women will settle for anything with a pulse and a dick.” (Back in the ‘70s, we used to say, “Any mammal with a day job.” Now that we practically all support ourselves, some women feel they can afford to set their sights lower.)

• Upvote 7

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/27/2019 at 1:58 PM, Kelsey said:

No. Do these women not have the Google??? I just don't understand how he gets people to be with him.

I keep wondering this, too. Doesn't the subject of a previous marriage or children come up when dating? "Have you ever been married before?" Do you have any children?" Normal questions, especially for someone his age. He isn't a 20 year old "courting" his one woman, chosen by his father, after all. If I heard that a man I liked had 5 ex-wives (FIVE previous marriages? HUGE red flag(s)!) and/or 7 children I'd RUN. Just the thought of support payments and visitations would terrify me. And if he didn't participate in one or both of those, even more reason to run. The best predictor of future behavior is past behavior.

• Upvote 10

@Letgo I assume that he'd lie if directly questioned. I haven't dated since the internet was a thing- but if I did, I'm pretty sure I'd google someone's name first! Wouldn't want to end up with a scammer or rapist (Poor Tabby)

• Upvote 6

2 hours ago, Letgo said:

Doesn't the subject of a previous marriage or children come up when dating?

Or when you fill out a marriage license?

James probably lies his ass off though, so unless a person does some googling, she may fall for the lies.

On 9/29/2019 at 1:10 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

There are a lot of complete losers that always seem to find someone.

As I've said before about James Ference, he is a predator. He presents himself in ways that are attractive to his prey, whether it's spouting Christianese or being attentive and "romantic," or whatever. The women he ensnares are themselves vulnerable in one or more ways to such an individual. 

He's also a fucking loser of a human being, but he does have the ability to find and zero in on vulnerable women. He probably makes mistakes now and again during his prey selection, but just moves on to the next potential victim. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 2

The second result when you google him is a blog called James Ference is a liar. There is a James Ferrence who is some kind of political consultant though because I spelled his name wrong the first time I googled.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/11/2019 at 9:54 AM, Kelsey said:

@Letgo I assume that he'd lie if directly questioned. I haven't dated since the internet was a thing- but if I did, I'm pretty sure I'd google someone's name first! Wouldn't want to end up with a scammer or rapist (Poor Tabby)

I agree.  I've been married for 40 plus years but do know how to use the Internet. Why on earth wouldn't a woman google a man she liked? I would contact an ex or two or five. Ask questions! I know someone who dated an abusive controlling man and once they were over, he went on to the next woman. Eventually that woman contacted the person I know and asked questions. That relationship didn't last much longer-the new girl friend understood he was lying and manipulative and got out. Why wouldn't ANY woman involved with James do the same? He really has nothing to offer but sweet talk and attention. No way could he have money to entice anyone, what with all those ex-wives and children. I don't see how anyone could say enough of the "right things" to keep a woman interested. It defies logic.

• Upvote 3

• 3 years later...

I happened to think of this guy's name the other night and searched FB. Found the "Christian concert pianist" profile mentioned above. At the moment his youngest daughter has recently undergone open-heart surgery and will need further surgeries down the line. Predictably, they are uninsured and there's a GoFundMe. It's not doing particularly well. I feel bad for the baby. I'm sure there are people whose heartstrings are tugged but can't contribute to this guy on the principle that he's a con man (though it would be really hard to fake the hospital/post-surgical pics they posted. It would also be difficult to prove he actually used the money for the child's medical bills.)

Also of note:" I scrolled down a bit and found a post he made in October of last year saying that in ten years he'll be 58 and he'll have a 29 year old, a 26 year old, a 19 year old, an 18 year old, a 13 year old, and a 10 year old. I'm trying to make that math work. That means his kids at that point were 19, 16, 9, 8, 3, and not yet a year old. So...the 19 and the 16 are from wife #2? I'm assuming the 9 and 8 would be Chelsea's, and since he's been with this wife for 5.5 years, the 3 and not-yet-1 are this wife. If Natalie Nyquist's kid was born in the spring of 2011 then that child would've been 11 at the time he posted that. I wonder if she severed his parental rights? Remarried and new husband adopted James's kid?

Regardless, I hope she's well. 

30 minutes ago, Bethy said:

I happened to think of this guy's name the other night and searched FB. Found the "Christian concert pianist" profile mentioned above. At the moment his youngest daughter has recently undergone open-heart surgery and will need further surgeries down the line. Predictably, they are uninsured and there's a GoFundMe. It's not doing particularly well. I feel bad for the baby. I'm sure there are people whose heartstrings are tugged but can't contribute to this guy on the principle that he's a con man (though it would be really hard to fake the hospital/post-surgical pics they posted. It would also be difficult to prove he actually used the money for the child's medical bills.)

Also of note:" I scrolled down a bit and found a post he made in October of last year saying that in ten years he'll be 58 and he'll have a 29 year old, a 26 year old, a 19 year old, an 18 year old, a 13 year old, and a 10 year old. I'm trying to make that math work. That means his kids at that point were 19, 16, 9, 8, 3, and not yet a year old. So...the 19 and the 16 are from wife #2? I'm assuming the 9 and 8 would be Chelsea's, and since he's been with this wife for 5.5 years, the 3 and not-yet-1 are this wife. If Natalie Nyquist's kid was born in the spring of 2011 then that child would've been 11 at the time he posted that. I wonder if she severed his parental rights? Remarried and new husband adopted James's kid?

Regardless, I hope she's well. 

Yet another reason for universal health care. Less likely for someone to make a bogus go fund me for medical expenses. People shouldn’t have to pay tens of thousands of dollars to save their child’s life. 

• Upvote 1