IGNORED

Jinjer 37: The Joys of Pregnancy

Coconut Flan

Jinger looks beautiful. I've said this before but Jinger and I have the exact same hair. That's why I always want her to cut it. My hair looks so much better when just above my shoulders. But when it's long it looks a lot thinner than it actually is. I really hope she chops it all off after she has a newborn. Then maybe she will start a short hair trend amongst the fundies. 

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here is a photo of Jessa at 20 weeks during her first pregnancy

Spoiler

Screenshot_2018-03-05-05-56-03.thumb.png.0ba4bf9df79c8b128cb3beff181499be.png

And Jinger below for easy comparison:

Spoiler

Screenshot_2018-03-05-05-56-12.thumb.png.9d08cd983a7ec6565f88454c015a2bec.png

Personally, Jinger's bump looks smaller, but Jesse's looks comparatively "high" to me!

I'm going with Jinger having a girl too.

Jeremy's sermon....man I need more clarification on "Jews who are not" I'd love to hear him explain this.

Jinger looks great! But,in my opinion,the more I see of Jeremy,the less I like him.He seems overbearing,bossy and a complainer.

Just a random observation, and I'm probably wrong, but is baby written in blue again? I used to think girl but am now leaning towards boy.  I remember in the announcement video she said they both thought boy as well. Oh and her hair looks great.  Love the color.  It's almost the exact same shade as mine 

1 hour ago, Kangaroo said:

Here is a photo of Jessa at 20 weeks during her first pregnancy

Hide contents

Screenshot_2018-03-05-05-56-03.thumb.png.0ba4bf9df79c8b128cb3beff181499be.png

And Jinger below for easy comparison:

Hide contents

Screenshot_2018-03-05-05-56-12.thumb.png.9d08cd983a7ec6565f88454c015a2bec.png

Personally, Jinger's bump looks smaller, but Jesse's looks comparatively "high" to me!

I think part of it is that they are positioning their bodies differently and while they are both wearing black shirts, Jinger’s is a more loose fitting style and her pants seem to have a higher waistband. 

@HarleyQuinn, so do I!  Jeremy probably thinks that so-called Messianic Jews are “completed Jews” when Jews who embrace Jesus as the Messiah become not-Jewish.

3 hours ago, HarleyQuinn said:

Jeremy's sermon....man I need more clarification on "Jews who are not" I'd love to hear him explain this.

Like many things, there are different ways to be Jewish, Jeremy. 

It seems it would kill a fundie to use some critical thinking skills.

10 hours ago, Chocolatecheesecake said:

Hey, I have a bit of a random question about giving birth. Sorry if I'm in the wrong thread. Is it possible to listen to stuff with your headphones?

You probably can.  I know my daughter did at least through most of the labor.  I don't think she wore them during actively pushing as she needed to hear what the doctor was saying plus she wanted to concentrate on the birth.  It would be up to hospital policy and the medical practitioner.  I was allowed to have headphones on during my last surgery.

Just a random observation, and I'm probably wrong, but is baby written in blue again?

It's green. I think it's just a reference to the baby being the size of an artichoke. They've used both blue and pink chalk before so I wouldn't read too much into it. I personally still feel like it's a girl.

8 minutes ago, meowfundiecatz said:

Does anyone else think Jinger has dyed her hair? It looks purple tinted to me.

I thought it looked dyed a darker shade of black but the purple hue is most likely just the lighting.

Neither the Bates women or Duggar women really seem to be against hair dye. Many of them have appeared to have highlights and changed hair colors so it wouldn’t surprise me.

Is Jeremy aware that Jesus was not a Christian? He was a nice Jewish boy. A Jew when he was born, a Jew when he died, and a Jew when he rose again. That was part of the sermon today.

I was home when my youngest brother was born. I was four years old, and my parents had wanted a hospital birth. When my mom's contractions started at night my parents called their GP, and he was supposed to come over to check if it wasn't false labor and if she could go to the hospital yet. Unfortunately he had already attended two other births that night and was exhausted, so he fell asleep right after my parents' call. About an hour and a half later my parents called again, and this time he was there within 5 minutes. Unfortunately for my mom (and for me, as I involuntarily witnessed the labor), her labor had progressed too much at that point for them to make it to the hospital on time. So they called my aunt to come keep me calm (I was wide awake at that point), and tried to prepare their bedroom as best as they could for a home delivery.
I was in my bedroom when it happened, but my parents' bedroom was adjacent to mine and the walls were thin, so I heard everything. I can't really remember anything from that night, but my unconsciousness must have absorbed my mother’s labor screams because from that moment onwards I've been adamant that I never wanted to have a baby myself (didn't want to have to give birth) and that I would instead adopt if I ever wanted to have kids. (My mom said this was literally the first thing I said when I held my baby brother, “He’s cute, but I never want to have a baby myself”. While prior to that I had always said that I wanted babies too). Because of my reaction my mom felt pretty guilty about not having my aunt take me with her to her house, but everything happened so fast, and they were so not prepared for having a home birth, that I think they were already relieved that my aunt was able to make it to our house in time, and that their main concern was getting my mom and the baby through this delivery safe and sound.

I hate music when I give birth. I turned freaking mental when I midwife tried to turn on some horrible Enya music the first time and the second time they had some even worse whale-song/nature sound record. I turned it off myself and explained that if anyone tried to put anything resembling music on I would hit them. No one touched it. My first birth I was OK with my husband listening to some rock music at the early stages but once I grew weary of that too he had to turn it off like 5 mins ago.

Jinger looks like she is carrying smaller to me than her sisters, especially Joy and Jill. I am betting she will have a large, but closer-to-average baby than they did. Like 8.5-9 lbs or so. I also think she is probably more physically active due to Jeremy's lifestyle which she basically follows.

Nothing substantive to add other than the fact that Jessa won the hair lottery in that family. 

Its thick (unlike Josie), can hold a curl (looking at Joy), doesn't get stringy when long (Jill), and seems easier to manage without excessive heat styling (Jinger).  Not a leghumper but as someone who just spent an absurd amount of money to get my hair done and it is still kinda meh, I am a little jealous!

7 hours ago, mydoggoskeeper said:

Nothing substantive to add other than the fact that Jessa won the hair lottery in that family. 

Its thick (unlike Josie), can hold a curl (looking at Joy), doesn't get stringy when long (Jill), and seems easier to manage without excessive heat styling (Jinger).  Not a leghumper but as someone who just spent an absurd amount of money to get my hair done and it is still kinda meh, I am a little jealous!

That's why it pains me that she fries it with a flat iron. Het natural hair looks better.

14 minutes ago, llg1234 said:

Looks like JinJer are/were in San Antonio. 

Beardless Jeremy, trying to look natural:

Hide contents

:pb_rollseyes:

he looks creepy in that picture. 

Jeremy looks very metrosexual in that photo... is he now trying to get a modeling gig?

Beardless Jeremy weirds me out. I can't get used to it, and he looks really different to me.

• Jellybean locked this topic

Archived