IGNORED

Lina's back!!!!

helloemi

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I am 99% sure that she is still Messianic, but it is keeping it hidden while she attempts to a real Jewish conversion.

Cosign. That is what I think as well. We know that TT--erm, Azariah--reads here, so he may have caught part of a discussion about how no temple would let them join as long as they are holding on to the whole Yeshua thing.

She has been talking about Yeshua since 2009. I can't see her just dropping it without a big announcement blog post.

She quoted the New Testament as recently as August 5. So if she's truly decided to leave Christian stuff behind it must be a very recent decision.

For the life of me I can't remember the name of her blog. Can someone let me know what it is?

For the life of me I can't remember the name of her blog. Can someone let me know what it is?

asetapartlife.blogspot.com/

Interestingly, you can no longer Google "set apart life blog" and get a link to her (that's how I used to find it). Gotta go direct. Also, I can't get a feed from it for my Google reader.

Sigh. I hate it when the fundies make it inconvenient for me to read their blather.

My first visit to her blog and I'm reading Sept.8th, things she can do when they get married

Call him my husband

Share a home with him

Make him breakfast every day (and lunch...and dinner!)

Wake up every morning with him by my side

Wash his laundry

Spend Shabbat with him

Celebrate the upcoming High Holidays with him

Hug him, hold hands with him, kiss him, and so much more ;)

Go shopping with him

Drive his car (our car, really!)

Change my last name (I'm so looking forward to this!)

Attend shul with him

Travel with him

Learn with him

Submit to him

Oh Yay! My life is now complete, I get to submit, wash laundry!!! And do all the cooking!!!

asetapartlife.blogspot.com

Well apparently Lina and TT are still very involved in Assembly of Yah and are still active contacts for the group.

Do you have a link to the group?

I am 99% sure that she is still Messianic, but it is keeping it hidden while she attempts to a real Jewish conversion.

I am 100% in agreement with this. And if she does accomplish it, i'm going to be FURIOUS because real converts to Judaism already get enough crap.

Lina posted her most recent FB status update today on their joint page:

AJ N Paulina

Hubby and I are off to Tashlich! HaShanah tovah and sh'vuah tov ♥ -Paulina

Share · 8 hours ago

This has me scratching my head, since Tashlich is only done on Rosh Hashanah . . . which ended Friday evening.

Oh my god hahahaha. The blog "you're not crazy" that Lina links to on her sidebar has a new post up warning readers and potential converts NOT to read Lina's blog. I'm seriously dying of laughter here.

assemblyofyah.com

Where are they listed as a contact? This group is in Illinois, and I couldn't find any listing of AJ Dodd. It seems to be more whackadoodle even than the average messianic group, though. Loved the baptismal stock tank with "Yahshua" painted on the side.

Guest Anonymous
Oh my god hahahaha. The blog "you're not crazy" that Lina links to on her sidebar has a new post up warning readers and potential converts NOT to read Lina's blog. I'm seriously dying of laughter here.

Oy Veh >with a face slap :doh:

Isn't it L'shana tovah? Maybe the rest of us just say it wrong. Once again, Lina teaches the Jews a few lessons on how to observe our own religion.

Guest Anonymous

Where are they listed as a contact? This group is in Illinois, and I couldn't find any listing of AJ Dodd. It seems to be more whackadoodle even than the average messianic group, though. Loved the baptismal stock tank with "Yahshua" painted on the side.

I have major problems breaking links. Let me pm it to you and you can post it broken. TY

Oh and the blog I mentioned is crazyjewishconvert.blogspot.com. She's an actual orthodox conversion candidate who seems quite pissed at Lina. Love it.

Ahahahahahah, win. What an absolutely spectacular post.

OMG!! LMAO!!! That is hilarious!!! xD

Archived