IGNORED

Lina's back!!!!

helloemi

I'm happy to report that Lina is back. With an updated about me page. She is Mrs. D now complete with headcovering.

She said that she will be posting again soon because they are getting internet this week. My favorite soap opera is back Yaaaay!

See, she couldn't stay away long :-)

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh yes, and by the sounds of it...They are considering themselves fully Jewish or in the process now. I guess Messianic was a front until she moved out?

Guest Anonymous

Whoa, that's big news. I'm shocked that Lina drop-kicked Yeshua. I wonder what TT's Messianic family thinks about that?

The odd thing is that people have straight up asked her on multiple occasions whether she's dropping Yeshua and she has never answered. Maybe somebody should email her!

YESSSS. NEW LINA.

Her "About Me" cracks me up! I've never seen someone trying so hard to be Jewish. Headcovering, big old Star of David necklace, and lots of Jewish words thrown in unnecessarily!

Her family doesn't read the blog from what I have seen, and if any Rabbi saw her posts...well she would get turned down a lot more than three times. (Oooo bad joke!) Poor Lina doesn't know what to believe any more.

I'm thinking a photoshop Lina to make her more Jewish contest.

Guest Anonymous
I'm thinking a photoshop Lina to make her more Jewish contest.

I may be misinterpreting what you mean, but when I read this I have a bad reaction to it. How do you make someone "look more Jewish?"

I figured she wouldn't stay away for too long. Did anyone else notice the fact that she has a nose ring in her new "About Me" picture? Not just the little stud anymore, but a ring. That surprised me a bit.

I may be misinterpreting what you mean, but when I read this I have a bad reaction to it. How do you make someone "look more Jewish?"

Oh wow...Sorry! That came out very wrong!!!

I meant with the head covering, star of David necklace.... someone made a comment about how she was intentionally trying to look more Jewish and my first thought was why non stick a "Fiddler on the Roof" poster behind her.

Half my family is Jewish and I realize now how that sounds terrible. Me always sticking my foot in my mouth :o

In Messianic-Land, nose rings are a sign of a married woman.

I am soooo glad she's back, she's my favorite! :D

how so? (curious about the justifications)

how so? (curious about the justifications)

In the bible, there are descriptions of married women wearing nose-rings. It's not a widespread belief, but amongst the young married messianic girls with blogs, it's the "in" thing to do.

Guest Anonymous

Oh wow...Sorry! That came out very wrong!!!

I meant with the head covering, star of David necklace.... someone made a comment about how she was intentionally trying to look more Jewish and my first thought was why non stick a "Fiddler on the Roof" poster behind her.

Half my family is Jewish and I realize now how that sounds terrible. Me always sticking my foot in my mouth :o

I have had to remove my foot from my mouth more times than I care to recall.

Thanks for the clarification helloemi. :)

Does anyone know if they are actually pursuing Orthodox Jewish conversion now? Or is she referring to some kind of messianic conversion?

Does anyone know if they are actually pursuing Orthodox Jewish conversion now? Or is she referring to some kind of messianic conversion?

It must be Orthodox Jewish. As far as I know, anyone can suddenly become messianic - no conversion necessary.

I fully respect stay at home moms and pray that I will be lucky enough to have the opportunity one day. (I'm dealing with an illness and work is hell anyways...) But why is washing TT's underwear considered work?!?! Ugh

How much work is there in an apartment?? I live in one. As long as everything is kept under control (keep on top of dishes, put stuff back after you take it out), there's not that much work involved. It's too small of a space! There are a lot of unaccounted-for hours in her day.

I think she's going to get bored of watching her new husbands undergarments after a while. But no way will she do anything like get a job. Maybe she's get so bored she'll go back to teh Yeshua thing? Seems weird that she didn't announce a change of beliefs if there was one because she announces everything else.

It must be Orthodox Jewish. As far as I know, anyone can suddenly become messianic - no conversion necessary.

A few Messianic organizations have set up conversion programs. The conversions are absolutely worthless -- even other Messianic organizations won't recognize them -- but they do exist.

I have no idea why a guy would consent to having part of his dick cut off or stabbed with a needle just so he can call himself a MDMXe.gif true Messianic Jew MDMXe.gif, but it's not as if these people have any sense to begin with.

I fully respect stay at home moms and pray that I will be lucky enough to have the opportunity one day. (I'm dealing with an illness and work is hell anyways...) But why is washing TT's underwear considered work?!?! Ugh

Seriously!!! I live in a decent sized 1 bedroom (800 sq feet) and with husband and I working...well it's not perfect, but we manage to keep it clean, have food to eat etc. She is a perfectly healthy (well a bit crazy) 20 (?) year old girl...At least know what it's like to have a job before she decides it's not for her.

Guest Anonymous
I am 99% sure that she is still Messianic, but it is keeping it hidden while she attempts to a real Jewish conversion.

I think you're probably right.

I think you're probably right.

She signs her "about me" with "In Him." Doesn't that usually mean Jesus?

Archived