IGNORED

Kendra and Joe Duggar 8: Expecting the Expected (a Boy)

samurai_sarah

They're a nice looking couple; both have cute smiles. I'm glad they're having a boy. He will be cute, I'm sure. Shame about their beliefs, but they probably feel the same way about my beliefs...

What does Joseph do? Does he just work for Duggar Inc? I'd like to see how they renovated the log house. 

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do we know whether Kendra's mom has/had homebirths? If so I could see her wanting one but I could also see her wanting to be in the hospital.

Dang it! I said a girl! Oh well, now I get to change that and think boy names! :P 

On 1/14/2018 at 1:33 PM, countingon said:

When I fly from YVR to MEX or MEX to YVR, the flights are basically full now.  With the change in entrance requirements (from a visa to an ETA), travel definitely increased from Mex to Canada. 

Do you know or does it seem for vacation or new opportunity?  

Another boy for the Duggars huh? That gender reveal isn't that original, colored smoke powder is like Pinterest 101. They still haven't revealed a due date or month, correct?

2 minutes ago, VineHeart137 said:

Another boy for the Duggars huh? That gender reveal isn't that original, colored smoke powder is like Pinterest 101. They still haven't revealed a due date or month, correct?

I thought I read sometime in August or September. I could be wrong though. 

I think I guessed girl, but I can’t remenber.

I only quickly skimmed the blurb that was posted with the pic and thought at first they were naming him Christian.  Oops.

That is a redneck gender reveal.  Only things I've seem more redneck was the noodling reveal. 

Okay you gotta share this one. I only learned about noodling recently from the Kathleen Madigan special

I figured it would be sometime in mid-June, with this being a honeymoon pregnancy, based on the fact they announced in December. She'd be 20 weeks along at this point, which is the right timing for her anatomy scan. 

18 minutes ago, VineHeart137 said:

@Jana814 I could definitely be wrong but I don't think it could be that far out, Jinger is due in July and she announced her pregnancy after Kendra.

I think you are right. I guess I got it confused. 

1 hour ago, Beermeet said:

Do you know or does it seem for vacation or new opportunity?  

I was in Huatulco Mexico for the Christmas holiday. There were many direct flights from Canadian cities but none from American cities. 

Are we all happy that Kendra is carrying on and having a boy opposed to a girl?

On 1/21/2018 at 5:11 AM, Karma said:

I’m glad I wasn’t expected to record and publish a cringeworthy video wishing my husband of 4 months a happy birthday.  We’d been married 3 months when it was his birthday, and I just wished him a happy birthday in person.  Even now, 25 years later, I still do that.  No need for the world to see.

But I need to see....I seriously do.

just for me. 

2 hours ago, Bad Wolf said:

It's a boy, it's a boy. Praise Rufus.

Renaldo Bob Duggar 

1 hour ago, Jinder Roles said:

Hooray a boy! I’m only mildly okay with Jinger having a girl. 

twins remember my memo :)

I really had my money on the baby being a girl. This is better though, less sistermoms. Hopefully she'll have all boys.

1 hour ago, Markie said:

I was in Huatulco Mexico for the Christmas holiday. There were many direct flights from Canadian cities but none from American cities. 

Thanks.  I was wondering due to current US political climate.

I am seriously wondering if fundie girls/women would sort of try to prevent having more children once they have had, for example, 5 or 8 boys and 0 girls to "help" (=raise the children for) them.

Wait. The Arndt family. Who am I kidding.

My first reaction was “Yeeeey boy!” too. 

I kinda hope Joy will get a boy too, not because of the sistermom thing but because I think she’ll be more comfortable with one. 

As far as the announcement goes, i’d never seen it before (we don’t have that many open fields in the Netherlands that would permit this) but at least they put effort in it and it beats anything with balloons. 

47 minutes ago, Chewing Gum said:

My first reaction was “Yeeeey boy!” too. 

I kinda hope Joy will get a boy too, not because of the sistermom thing but because I think she’ll be more comfortable with one. 

As far as the announcement goes, i’d never seen it before (we don’t have that many open fields in the Netherlands that would permit this) but at least they put effort in it and it beats anything with balloons. 

Well, I haven’t seen that many gender reveals here in NL anyway...

and happy about that.

6 hours ago, Jinder Roles said:

Hooray a boy! I’m only mildly okay with Jinger having a girl. 

Who said Jinger is having a girl?

One fewer girl in the cult, whole lot fewer gratuitous y's and hyphens in the name (I peg Kendra as someone who'd be into naming her daughters stuff like Mylee-Grayce Christiyn and such), all around the best possible scenario. 

Also, why is Kendra cosplaying Anna Marie Maxwell? 

• Jellybean locked, unlocked and locked this topic

Archived