IGNORED

Kendra and Joe Duggar 8: Expecting the Expected (a Boy)

samurai_sarah

10 hours ago, VBOY9977 said:

I hope they moved it to their own land.

at 2:03 Grandma Duggar says, "Oh, I think it's really neat to being close to the Duggar house, just across the field" 

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Bethella said:

at 2:03 Grandma Duggar says, "Oh, I think it's really neat to being close to the Duggar house, just across the field" 

Poor Joe and Kendra. Hopefully they were allowed to move it to their own property!

3 hours ago, Seculardaisy said:

Poor Joe and Kendra. Hopefully they were allowed to move it to their own property!

You know they weren't. 1st, Joe doesn't have any $$ to do that and neither does Kendra. Plus Boob gets to keep a TIGHT reign on the 1st Duggar male to notleave and notcleave after Joshly.  So with with 6 marrieds only Jinger & Joy are "free" from King Jung Bob's reign. If only they own their own homes so they don't have the threat of losing housing over them if they displease daddy.

3 minutes ago, HarleyQuinn said:

How excited, you get to be married and move out on your own a whopping what, 100 yards away?

Well, sex! Plus Joe only has to share his room with Kendra and not a whole flock of brothers. :P 

So it’s Joe’s birthday today and Michelle and Jim Bob know their own children so little they have accidentally said happy birthday to a random guy who isn’t Joe :P 

3F6DC948-450C-44D9-959C-52C54C714F3E.jpeg

This has to be one of the worst birthday wishes to date. Talking about how much fun they're having in NZ while he's at home in the cold? Does he even know who Jay Leno is?

8 hours ago, purplepeony said:

So it’s Joe’s birthday today and Michelle and Jim Bob know their own children so little they have accidentally said happy birthday to a random guy who isn’t Joe :P 

WOW, I know they tend to post bland and generic birthday messages about their kids, but this is one of the worst I've seen.  And no references to God??  How can that be? But at least they're thankful for him...

I’m glad I wasn’t expected to record and publish a cringeworthy video wishing my husband of 4 months a happy birthday.  We’d been married 3 months when it was his birthday, and I just wished him a happy birthday in person.  Even now, 25 years later, I still do that.  No need for the world to see.

Those videos get worse with time. Ugh. Keep it for family only, or at least put some effort into it.

• 2 weeks later...

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/joseph-duggar-and-kendra-duggar-reveal-their-babys-gender/

It'll be a boy for Joseph and Kendra.394F6059-028E-4C87-BBAE-23E966D12AD0.jpeg.882741600ee4cac2a779b1d10521a108.jpeg

ETA: They used tannerite mixed with blue powder and John David (who the article says has extensive firearm experience) shot it from 200 yards away. They’re excited to make memories with their son and are praying God helps him grow to be faithful Christian. 

29 minutes ago, VelociRapture said:

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/joseph-duggar-and-kendra-duggar-reveal-their-babys-gender/

It'll be a boy for Joseph and Kendra.394F6059-028E-4C87-BBAE-23E966D12AD0.jpeg.882741600ee4cac2a779b1d10521a108.jpeg

ETA: They used tannerite mixed with blue powder and John David (who the article says has extensive firearm experience) shot it from 200 yards away. They’re excited to make memories with their son and are praying God helps him grow to be faithful Christian. 

I swear I read that as hateful Christian at first. Hopefully that won’t be the case.  :my_confused:

Wow it's only February and I'm already wrong on most of my predictions lol. Sticking with my name guess though, cause why not. Gavin Robert.

• Jellybean locked, unlocked and locked this topic

Archived