IGNORED

Christendom’s Most Eligible Bachelor: Traditional Catholic Looking for Wife Blog

Cleopatra7

1 hour ago, Hane said:

Guys like this Most Eligible Bachelor always have myriad requirements for their prospective brides, but what exactly is HE bringing to the table?

I find myself wondering how he is missing that he is failing to bring his part of the "traditional gender role" thing to the desired relationship. If he wants a woman who will stay home with the (many, many) children and not work and put "God first, country second, and him third above all else," then he needs to start delivering on the expectations for the traditionally male role--namely, that he has a job and can provide for a stay-at-home wife and a whole passel of kids. I'm not knocking people who choose to do it differently, but he's clearly expressed that he wants a traditional division of labor--and well, he needs to do his part in it too. No sane woman is going to sign up for being exclusively supported by her in-laws, and government assistance frowns on providing benefits to two employable adults.

I strongly suspect that he suffers from the same delusion regarding jobs that he does about women. Namely, that he "deserves" a great job in his desired field without completing the necessary education or obtaining experience through lower-level jobs. Again, he "deserves" (and he's used that word) a job the same way he "deserves" a wife. And if he doesn't get either? Well, being a TLM Catholic gives him an easy out to cry "persecution!" and not look at his own failings. 

• Upvote 21
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 5

He needs to download a copy of The Sims. Then he could create the perfect wife, have a passel of digital children, and design all the architecture he wants without harming anyone.

• Upvote 18
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • Haha 7
  • I Agree 4
  • Love 7

6 hours ago, clarinetpower said:

He has a 3 bedroom house with a one car garage planned as his dream house for his large Catholic family. There's also nowhere in the first floor for a staircase to either the basement or the second floor, and the basement includes a weirdly shaped "staircase to the second floor" that kind of looks like a misshapen couch. The laundry room is in the basement. Asshole. 

Seems like a perfect floorplan in the eyes of a fundy jerk.  Three bedrooms - one for sweet fellowship (required nightly, accounding to our Prince Charming here), and two other bedrooms for the many blessings - one for boys and one for girls.  They can sleep on shelves and fit a bunch into a small space.  As for the laundry room in the basement and the odd stairs that only go from the basement to the second floor - makes perfect sense!  Catholic Sweetheart Slave err... wife will be doing the laundry and putting it away in the bedrooms so all that maters is that she can get between the two places and the extra long hike to/from the basement is an added perk as it will help keep her trim.  As for the one car garage, I am sure he is planning for he to be the only driver in the family with WifeSlave reliant on him for everything so one garage will be fine.

• Upvote 9
  • Haha 2
  • Love 2

I just can't go there with his architectural renderings.  Posting those to a public page and imagining yourself an architect is a study in futility.  I guess it's possible that with more intense schooling he could be an adequate draftsman but, even then, I'm not sure the talent is there.  I wish for him that he could understand that the longer he complains about the problems in his life, the less likely he is to solve them.

I love art but it doesn't make me an artist. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 2

9 hours ago, clarinetpower said:

Having seen his architectural plans, I doubt it. He has a 3 bedroom house with a one car garage planned as his dream house for his large Catholic family. There's also nowhere in the first floor for a staircase to either the basement or the second floor, and the basement includes a weirdly shaped "staircase to the second floor" that kind of looks like a misshapen couch. The laundry room is in the basement. Asshole. (spoken using my mom voice) I'm doubtful he's heard of a bidet, but if he has, it's likely forbidden by the same canon law that disallows masturbation.

HAAAAHAHA rufus h. reindeer. So much WTFkery. Please oh please can you link to this "dream" house, @clarinetpower. I was going to apologize for reposting your entire post vs. just the house plans part (I'm new to posting), but it deserves to be read again! It's hilarious

@Carol,Or can anyone give a link to his architecture? Please and thank you

• Rufus Bless 1

34 minutes ago, Crooked.Stick said:

can anyone give a link to his architecture? Please and thank you

Not sure if this is the complete oeuvre but it does include the Whittle Dream House & a few churches.

• Upvote 2
  • Bless Your Heart 1
  • Love 1

I dunno aboute you...but I love waking up in the morning when and realllly have to pee. So, a quick jaunt to ththe basement so that I can access the kitchen and start coffee for my Hulord, rush back downstairs to run back upstairs, where I can finall sit down on the beautifully stark streamlined super lo flo toilet, and finally relieve myself...Jesus. h I had to peee. Awww and Here comes  my headship, Huslord. He stands and pees right next to me as he glances over at my bare knees with a knowing gaze.

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 10
  • Love 1

I feel that the lady at McMansion Hell would get a kick out of this design. If you could even call it that...looks like he sketched it up in a fever dream 

Spoiler

IMG_0026.thumb.PNG.8b01761558bf550d7b755882792bfacc.PNG

Edited by Crooked.Stick
adding spoiler design
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, hoipolloi said:

Not sure if this is the complete oeuvre but it does include the Whittle Dream House & a few churches.

Why there is a sketch of two people standing by what looks like a coffin on the floor in the Colonial House section?

• WTF 1
  • Haha 1

Wow. This paper, written in 2010, pretty much sums it up. He quotes Jan Brady's I Want a Wife Essay without realizing the tongue-in-cheek nature of the piece. He even includes this: 

Men are also more sexually horny and frustrated than women. Judy Brady, author of “Why I Want a Wife”, explains the scenario of a male friend:

I want a wife who is sensitive to my sexual needs, who makes love passionately and eagerly… [and] will remain sexually faithful to me that I do not have to clutter up my intellectual life with jealousies [370].

The very same truth holds for the author of this paper.

Edited by ViolaSebastian
  • Upvote 6
  • WTF 2

Tuesday, January 24, 2017

The Remnant asks Trump Administration to investigate the Vatican

Spoiler

America's oldest Traditional Catholic newspaper, The Remnant, has penned an open letter asking the Trump Administration to investigate the Vatican's alliance with the Democratic Party et. al. The letter, which will appear in the next print edition, can be viewed online here. 

I do support such an investigation by the U.S. Government at this time, especially when the abdication of Benedict XVI was fishy, and a priest in Colombia was suspended by his bishop  recently for preaching the truth on Catholic Holy Matrimony. 

If a criminal investigation confirms that Jorge Bergoglio is not the legitimate Successor of Peter (a.k.a. an antipope), he should be captured by the Special Forces and brought to justice just like Bin Laden. I am pretty sure a Traditional Catholic President would do so without hesitation. 

Bin Laden was killed. Is he suggesting that the Special Forces should execute the pope?

• Upvote 2
  • WTF 9
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, AmazonGrace said:

Hide contents

America's oldest Traditional Catholic newspaper, The Remnant, has penned an open letter asking the Trump Administration to investigate the Vatican's alliance with the Democratic Party et. al. The letter, which will appear in the next print edition, can be viewed online here. 

I do support such an investigation by the U.S. Government at this time, especially when the abdication of Benedict XVI was fishy, and a priest in Colombia was suspended by his bishop  recently for preaching the truth on Catholic Holy Matrimony. 

If a criminal investigation confirms that Jorge Bergoglio is not the legitimate Successor of Peter (a.k.a. an antipope), he should be captured by the Special Forces and brought to justice just like Bin Laden. I am pretty sure a Traditional Catholic President would do so without hesitation. 

Bin Laden was killed. Is he suggesting that the Special Forces should execute the pope?

Even if we assume that a US president, even one as divorced from reality as Trump, would seriously entertain assasinating a pope (especially one as popular as Francis) for disagreeing with him on some obscure point of theology, can you imagine how severe the international blowback would be? It would make the anti-Americanism that erupting during the Iraq War seem like a welcome wagon by comparison. This guy clearly has no clue about what the consequences of any of his ideas would be, from his demand that architectural licensing procedures be softened to his “Let’s kill the pope” post.

• Upvote 11

1 hour ago, AmazonGrace said:

Reveal hidden contents

The Presidents of the US are known for Trad Catholic beliefs smh. This guy lost his grasp on reality, if he ever had one, long ago.

And the abdication of the child molesters enabler  wasn't fishy, it was the only way to save the RCC from a deadly scandal. Personally I think that Francis election was too little too late, but it was probably the best choice they could have made.

• Upvote 9

7 hours ago, Queen Of Hearts said:

Why there is a sketch of two people standing by what looks like a coffin on the floor in the Colonial House section?

I was wondering about that, too. Maybe it's symbolic of the tomb and only there during Holy Week?

Naw, I think he's just crap at drawing coffee tables.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

I"m just going to say this -- I can do better, more inspired, liveable, architectural renderings than he can, and I don't have an AA in Drafting(?) like Trad Man,

Back in the dark ages before there was Auto-CAD, architectural drawings were done by hand. Oh for the good ol' days of  using pencil sharpened on a sand paper block) ruler, compass, t-square, tilted drafting table, etc.

But I digress. In my senior year of high school being a bit of a rebel I signed up up for Architectural and Mechanical Drawing.  [At the time it was considered a "boy's only" class so I had to get a note from my daddy that I had his permission to take the class,]  One of our major projects was to design our dream home.

Let me just say mine was a liveable, somewhat open plan house designed for easy living and entertaining.  There was a garage that could hold more than 1 car and bathrooms next to bedrooms.  But mostly you could get from upstairs to downstairs to the basement easily.  In other words, a much better design than Trad Man's. 

Of course, he'd dismiss whatever  talent I might have because, well ....... feminist, NO Catholic, not a submissive WifeSlave  (although I am a wife).

If Trad Man had turned in his dream house project he'd have failed.

• Upvote 7
  • Love 3

I wonder what he would think of my Catholic MIL, who got a bachelor's in architecture from the Rhode Island School of Design back in the early 60s, and later got her licence in architecture in Massachusetts. She and my FIL also waited about a decade before having kids - she didn't want any, and finally agreed to have two because he did. She's in her 70s now and retired, but keeps her licence. She recently did the plans for a redesign of their kitchen. She also really likes Pope Francis. 

• Upvote 14
  • Love 6

The statement of persecution he linked to on his site is a great source to understand what is going on in his head.

In a nutshell, the only people that should rent apartments are those who are in the military. Apparently, everybody else should buy a house because you can't raise a child in a rented space. 

Divorces should be jury trials. I am not sure if peers have to be Catholic. But probably. 

People who think about abortions are excoriated and should seek a severe penance.

IVF children are not "real children" and are denounced.

He lost his partial scholarship and therefore couldn't become an architect because he failed a class because he didn't design something "modernist" because the Pope said modernism is heresy and that must mean modern buildings too because he is just not bright enough to understand the difference between theology and a physical structure. And that's the only reason and it didn't even say so on the assignment!!!!!  (No rubric included as evidence.) This is also why he has never had a job. Sort of. 

He would have sued them for discrimination, but didn't because he's poor. 

The "original sin" of his adult life is "not pursuing employment at something else"--whatever that means.

It's also pretty tied to Obama, because obviously. 

Now he can't find a job doing anything at all, so he writes books which gets him nothing, but "proves my proficiency in the English language and in my professional trade." (Typos on resume not discussed.)

If Santorum had won, there would be no ISIS. The Boston Marathon bombing would not have happened, and he would have a job. Also, Benedict would still be Pope. Catholics who didn't vote for him will have to answer for it at Judgement Day. 

Obama and the Liberals have prevented him from having a job and silenced him from speaking about Trump. Except Trump won, but apparently that is neither here nor there.

AND HE POSTED HIS SIGNATURE ON THE INTERNET. But I'm sure it will be Obama's fault if his identity gets stolen... 

Edited by clarinetpower
When typing "can't", the ' replaces both the n and the o.
  • Upvote 4
  • Sad 1
  • WTF 6
  • Haha 1
  • Love 3

This supposed statement of persecution indicates why Whittle is snark-worthy. Whether he is some mixture of non-NT and/or awkward doesn’t explain why he would conclude that the mainstream Catholic Church, the Democratic Party, and the Commonwealth of Massachusetts are all out to get him or why he feels entitled to a job he isn’t qualified for or a hot yet modest wife named Jillian. If you’re awkward and you know it, there are steps to rectify that. If you’re massively entitled with a persecution complex there’s not much that can be done, especially if you’re part of a community that will encourage these attitudes.

• Upvote 8
  • Love 3

4 hours ago, Red Hair, Black Dress said:

I"m just going to say this -- I can do better, more inspired, liveable, architectural renderings than he can, and I don't have an AA in Drafting(?) like Trad Man,

Back in the dark ages before there was Auto-CAD, architectural drawings were done by hand. Oh for the good ol' days of  using pencil sharpened on a sand paper block) ruler, compass, t-square, tilted drafting table, etc.

But I digress. In my senior year of high school being a bit of a rebel I signed up up for Architectural and Mechanical Drawing.  [At the time it was considered a "boy's only" class so I had to get a note from my daddy that I had his permission to take the class,]  One of our major projects was to design our dream home.

Let me just say mine was a liveable, somewhat open plan house designed for easy living and entertaining.  There was a garage that could hold more than 1 car and bathrooms next to bedrooms.  But mostly you could get from upstairs to downstairs to the basement easily.  In other words, a much better design than Trad Man's. 

Of course, he'd dismiss whatever  talent I might have because, well ....... feminist, NO Catholic, not a submissive WifeSlave  (although I am a wife).

If Trad Man had turned in his dream house project he'd have failed.

I can't.  

I can, however, do a reasonable drawing of a two dimensional house with a front door and two windows on either side of it, showing a portion of the sun in the upper left corner with it's rays, some white clouds, an azure blue sky and a nice deep green lawn.  Also, probably something that could be recognized(after some deliberation) as a dog.

• Upvote 11
  • Haha 6
  • Love 4

I have made my living as a mechanical draftsman/designer for most of the last 20 years...I even taught drafting/AutoCAD. Oh and I have the AAS degree too

• Upvote 4

Okay, so I just read the "Statement of Persecution."

I've known people like this. Not just men, but overwhelmingly so. All definitely showed signs of neurodivergency, many claimed autism/aspergers (often prefaced with "self-diagnosed" and only trotted out as a Thing That They Were when they were called out on things they had said, i.e. "I can't help that I said that, I have Aspergers!") And most all of them had this entitlement that stuck out like a sore thumb. That they were owed things, that something like a frickin' JOB should just drop out of the sky for them. 

The thing that stuck out to me the most was when he said that ever since his "exile" from school for refusing to create a modern home, he has been unable to find "employment at any skill level." Really dude? Is that it? Or is it that you feel working at your local McDonalds, Walmart, Olive Garden is beneath you as the fine, upstanding TLM Catholic that you are? 

I worry about this guy, in more ways than one.

• Upvote 10
  • Love 1