IGNORED

Kendra and Joe Duggar 7: Not Pregnant Yet - Oops They Are Expecting

samurai_sarah

Not surprised at all. I think JoKen will be the ones to have a mega family for some reason, maybe because Kendra’s so young, but won’t be in your face or exploitative like JB and Michelle.

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, TheMustardCardigan said:

Wow, pretty quick. Not Jill and Joy quick, but quick!

It's probably pretty close, considering they only got married in September and it's now December. Unless they decided to announce before the pee was dry on the stick (possible).

I can’t even imagina what Kendra will look like pregnant. She still looks 15 to me.

I guess we won’t be seeing much of her anyway, unless they decide to make an Instagram account now that their “precious blessing” is now on the way

My god, nothing else could have shocked me more on this Monday. Two young, healthy people with the woman in a very fertile time of her life are pregnant after having unprotected sex for months. Jesus, what is this world coming to? 

*Sarcasm* Add another GrandDuggar to the list in 2018. They're that much closer to 100! 

The US article describes their wedding ceremony as "intimate." It was a typical fundie wedding with many hundreds of guests, right? Or did I miss the Duggars having an actual intimate wedding?

Also, this baby will make Kendra the first teen mom of the Duggar clan, right? Nothing wrong with that fact on it's own, although of course their context makes it a bit disturbing.

The announcement felt familiar till I remembered 

Spoiler

joy-ann-duggar-2.jpg

I'm assuming they got it from the same place. Has any siblings chimed in yet, because is it really a pregnancy of we don't see videos from every family member?

I wonder if they announced to their families at Thanksgiving. I'm just having this vision of Jessa planning to announce her pregnancy at Thanksgiving, carefully planning what she and Ben and the boys would wear, the little speech she would give, exactly where and when during the festivities it would happen - only to have Kendra and Joe stomp in and go, "Hey ya'll, we have exciting news to share! We're pregnant!!!" Jessa dumbstruck. Ben whispering to her, "Do you still... want to ... ?" And Jessa silently trying to calculate the odds of Jinger upstaging her with her own announcement if she puts it off until Christmas.

Even though the announcement style is very similar, for some reason I think the one with Kendra is pretty cute but the one with Joy is kind of goofy/awkward. I think it's because Joy is out of focus and I think the whole "Eating for two" concept is kind of silly and outdated.

I'm not surprised but congratulations to them both, Kendra may be young but I wish her well and I can see Joe being a good dad. Unlike Josh I can see him being loving and supportive towards his wife and future children. 

I wonder how much this messes with her dad's head now.... getting married is maybe one thing, but seeing your child (at 19!) about to have her own child has got to be a bit weird.

2 minutes ago, karen77 said:

I wonder how much this messes with her dad's head now.... getting married is maybe one thing, but seeing your child (at 19!) about to have her own child has got to be a bit weird.

Not to mention her parents are both under 40!!!

Oh boy! Teen Mom Duggar style. Joe doesn’t strike me as the type that likes having lots of chaos and noise, but buckle up buddy, unless you grow up and be a man and think for yourself and limit your family size, you’re stuck with noise and chaos in your own home for the rest of your life.

34 minutes ago, kachuu said:

Also states that the show will be back in Spring 2018

I saw that.  I really hope they FF through some of this other stuff and move on to episodes closer to now.  If they have to return at least please don't have it be another season filled with wedding prep.  NO MORE WEDDING PREP please!!

I was 19 when I had my first ... who happens to turn 14 today. 

I was young,  but i like to think we've grown up together.

46 minutes ago, singsingsing said:

It's probably pretty close, considering they only got married in September and it's now December. Unless they decided to announce before the pee was dry on the stick (possible).

It is Jill and Joy quick, Joy announced in late August just before Joe's wedding Joe and Kendra have been married for 3 months they probably waited until 12 weeks like Joy & Jessa did.

And as soon as I saw the HOT on Joe and Kendra I knew.  UGH!

56 minutes ago, TheMustardCardigan said:
  Hide contents

joseph-duggar-kendra-caldwell.jpg?w=768&

Wow, pretty quick. Not Jill and Joy quick, but quick!

Did Kendra move her wedding ring to her right hand just so they can emphasize the fact that they're married and this isn't one of those heathen teen pregnancies?  I can't think of another reason they would be wearing their rings on opposite hands. 

Joe and Kendra seem very happy. I am glad it wasn't Jinger because  I like seeing one of the sisters be different. (Of course speculating that Jinger and/or Jeremy are purposely preventing, I wouldn't be happy if she was trying).

26 minutes ago, karen77 said:

Not surprising, I wonder when she is due..... 

My guess is June

11 minutes ago, 3 ring circus said:

I saw that.  I really hope they FF through some of this other stuff and move on to episodes closer to now.  If they have to return at least please don't have it be another season filled with wedding prep.  NO MORE WEDDING PREP please!!

Yes can we skip to J & A & J &K's honeymoons and then move on to babies?

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived