IGNORED

Roy Moore is a *fucking child molesting loser*

AmazonGrace

I just busted open a fresh bottle of Pinot Grigio. It's only 7:45 here, time for a glass or two before bed! 

FUCK YOU, ROY MOORE! Go crawl under that troll bridge with Bannon, never to be heard from again. 

As for Bannon....fired in 5...4...3......

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why the fuck is CNN subjecting me to Frothy? I fucking hate Frothy and his face makes me want to punch someone.

He just said this administration is doing great things. Citations fucking required Frothy.

I am so, so happy that my predictions were wrong. It may not seem like it, but this is huge for Alabama. A state that despises Democrats just elected one. Hopefully, this is a sign of things to come.

Now, LET'S PARTY!!!!!!!

Rufus, I will never doubt you again.

All of FJ.  I love you, each and every one. One big group hug. 

@Destiny Way to go on the title change. 

Right now: Trump tweeting how he never supported Moore in the first place. Bannon downing a gallon of cheap rock gut. Sean crying. 

Ugh, Fox News is already saying Doug Jones has "0% chance of winning reelection in 2020," and claims Alabama's governor is saying Jones should do the "right thing" and vote with Republicans.  Seriously??????

An enormous THANK YOU to all the people of Alabama who voted for Doug Jones, who is NOT a child molester, liar, theocrat and horse abuser!!!

And a HUGE FUCK you to all who voted for Roy Moore!  You reap what you sow.

3 minutes ago, JMarie said:

Ugh, Fox News is already saying Doug Jones has "0% chance of winning reelection in 2020," and claims Alabama's governor is saying Jones should do the "right thing" and vote with Republicans.  Seriously??????

Hey Fox News:  Neeneer, Neenerm Neener! Naa Naa Naa Boo boo.

Sweet Home Alabama!

Thank you to all of the good and decent Alabamians who voted for Jones! Your country owes you big time!! dance.gif

You're welcome!

Also a HUGE FU to Derlict Dullard and his ride or die mother who encouraged Alabamans to vote for the Pig and defended him earlier today in that deleted tweet. 

GAME. SET. MATCH. YOU LOSE!!! 

Finally some good news on this otherwise crappy day. I'll admit, I had my doubts about Jones winning but I'm very glad to be wrong.

Fox News is now bored with the election results, so they've switched over to pummeling Mueller's investigation.  

Just now, Destiny said:

OUCH. That's from a conservative Republican. YIKES!

I know, right?  Of course, the Orange Menace will call him names in the pending tweet storm.

1 minute ago, GreyhoundFan said:

20171212_flake.PNG

Just coming here to post that. Isn't it fun watching the Republican Party split like balsa wood? 

I can’t believe it! I’m almost crying happy tears! This has been me for the past hour though. I love The West Wing. There’s a scene for everything. 

Spoiler

Just now, GreyhoundFan said:

I know, right?  Of course, the Orange Menace will call him names in the pending tweet storm.

He has been for a while because Flake doesn't kiss his orange ass. Good for him for being a Republican with some decency, I guess?

Tomorrow, Bannon found dead in a gutter in DC, wearing his signature khaki raincoat, beside an empty litter of rotgut gin. Evidence that he had been in a fight.

Trump's 7am tweet incoherent. A variety of women claim they never actually supported Moore. Kayla Moore files for divorce on December 15th, 2017.

Just now, Destiny said:

Why the fuck is CNN subjecting me to Frothy? I fucking hate Frothy and his face makes me want to punch someone.

Yeah, good question.  How 2006 of CNN to put Frothy Santorum on the air.  Don't they have anyone else they could subject people to?

Uh-oh, Jones just said the word hell in his speech. I'm sure Faux and the alt-right Repugs will offer it as proof that he is satan incarnate.

3 minutes ago, Destiny said:

He has been for a while because Flake doesn't kiss his orange ass. Good for him for being a Republican with some decency, I guess?

Should we all bombard Flake and Corker to vote NO Trump's tax break.

4 minutes ago, GrumpyGran said:

Tomorrow, Bannon found dead in a gutter in DC, wearing his signature khaki raincoat, beside an empty litter of rotgut gin. Evidence that he had been in a fight.

Trump's 7am tweet incoherent. A variety of women claim they never actually supported Moore. Kayla Moore files for divorce on December 15th, 2017.

Trump tweet:  I never supported week Dudley Moore in the first place.  Dinty Moore begged me, but I don't back loosers. I confeffiey! Never met him anyway.

1 minute ago, Rachel333 said:

The country owes a huge debt of gratitude to black voters.

DQ5cdc8W0AE2KDu.jpg

65% of White women. Sixty five fucking percent. What the hell is wrong with them?

20 minutes ago, Cartmann99 said:

I was getting too nervous waiting on the results, so I started cleaning up the kitchen.

Ha ha! You were not the only one to experience stress induced cleaning compulsions.  I finally dusted the knick knack shelf.

16 minutes ago, JMarie said:

Could be. But if Rufus is kind Trump has a 100% chance of being unemployed in 2020

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived