IGNORED

Roy Moore is a *fucking child molesting loser*

AmazonGrace

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some bullshit about having to recount if the numbers are within a half of percent, except they are not. By my math, it's 1.5%. Can he not do math?

Just now, Destiny said:

Some bullshit about having to recount if the numbers are within a half of percent, except they are not. By my math, it's 1.5%. Can he not do math?

With all due respect, my friend, probably not. :my_angel:

2 minutes ago, Rachel333 said:

Moore's campaign still thinks they're going to win, and is saying God is still in control. (I think God is saying he prefers Jones!) It sounds like they're going to call for a recount.

Uh.... it appears to actually be .5%. Can they not math?

https://ballotpedia.org/Recount_laws_in_Alabama

Just now, iweartanktops said:

With all due respect, my friend, probably not. :my_angel:

I don't even math though, and can tell that there's something awry here.

Just now, marmalade said:

They claim the military vote isn't in. Isn't it usually the first thing counted? 

No, not always. Sometimes absentee is last.  I think recently there was even an election where all the absentee ballots weren't counted. I don't recall the state or the circumstances. 

10 minutes ago, iweartanktops said:

I'm so happy I was wrong tonight! On my second glass of wine, and celebrating instead of drowning sorrows! Hooray! 

FUCK YOU, MOORE ! 

Try to limit yourself to, say...oh...eleven.

1 minute ago, nvmbr02 said:

No, not always. Sometimes absentee is last.  I think recently there was even an election where all the absentee ballots weren't counted. I don't recall the state or the circumstances. 

I don't think there are 22,000 military ballots out there. Or even half of that. 

3 minutes ago, Snowless said:

It also looks like the two major college counties, Lee County, (Auburn, “War Eagle!”) and Tuscaloosa County (Bama, “Roll Tide!”) both went for Jones tonight as well when they are traditionally GOP counties.

this is really good news. My mom is in Birmingham and it is probably the most liberal city in the state. Also the biggest. Just from my experiences with family members I have seen in the last ten years a shifting of opinions in the state. In that time I have had at max 15 adult close family members there, currently about 8. Especially among the younger ones, the movement is to the left. And larger cities in the state are drawing young people. Real estate is cheap, although Birmingham isn't that cheap. And the Huntsville area attracts the NASA crowd.

But the movement to the left in Tuscaloosa and more surprising, in Auburn makes me feel like there is hope in this country.

BTW, Doug Jones voted in Mountain Brook, probably one of the richest neighborhoods in Alabama. Wonder if his neighbors supported him.

5 minutes ago, nvmbr02 said:

Most of the time they only count absentee ballots if the amount of ballots would make a difference in the election results. Otherwise, they go uncounted. 

Fox News:  We lost because we had a bad candidate.

At least they admitted what us smart FJers already know.

45 minutes ago, onekidanddone said:

65% of White women. Sixty five fucking percent. What the hell is wrong with them?

It's even higher than the percentage of white women that went for Trump in 2016. :pb_sad:

No lie, I also kept up with the coverage on the uber BT subreddits. Yes, I'm weird and ballsy, but oh it was nice to see them freak out and bemoan it all. Hahaha

3 minutes ago, Cartmann99 said:

It's even higher than the percentage of white women that went for Trump in 2016. :pb_sad:

Well, I guess he's THEIR flawed candidate. 'Bama PRIDE! I won't tack on Roll Tide because I dont' want to invalidate Tuscaloosa. 

4 minutes ago, closetcagebaby said:

Most of the time they only count absentee ballots if the amount of ballots would make a difference in the election results. Otherwise, they go uncounted. 

This is interesting. Did they not count all of the military ballots in 2016? Because Dumpy says the military loves him. Wouldn't counting them have helped put him over the top in popular vote? Or were they counted? And it still wasn't enough? I suspect that anyone actually living in the outside world would not have voted for Moore.

Oh, also, can we take a moment for the sadness of Mitch McTurtle? He won't get to perform his magic act in the Senate. It's a sad day for child-molesting, lying, shit Republicans. I'm just feeling so...oh, there are those reading glasses I've been looking for! Yea! This is great!

49-51. One errant Republican. Two will kill anything. Oh, another Queen song. "Pressure" 

8 minutes ago, JMarie said:

We lost because we had a bad candidate.

Wait, they're not "fair and balanced"? They admit that they take sides?

24 minutes ago, nvmbr02 said:

Absentee was counted first here.  Military not included, but the Secretary of State said there were not enough military votes to change the outcome in any meaningful way. 

I thought this quote from the AL sec. of state was interesting. From an article on News and Guts

AL Secretary of State John Merrill: “I’m not very comfortable in visiting with Judge Moore or anybody in his campaign tonight. The people of Alabama have spoken tonight. They’ve made their voice heard loud and clear.”

No Moore: Doug Jones Defeats the Republican

12 minutes ago, JMarie said:

Fox News:  We lost because we had a bad candidate.

At least they admitted what us smart FJers already know.

They are covering for Trump.  Not his fault.  Bad candidate.  But if he'd won they'd be praising him to faux high heaven.

And Ode To Roy

Hi there Roy!

You're butt was kicked

You won't concede

You're still a dick.

The end because I cracked open a wine bottle.  Full throttle.

1 hour ago, Rachel333 said:

Also, this is the second time this year that Trump has backed a LOSER in Alabama. And none of this would have happened if Trump hadn't picked Sessions for AG in the first place.

Double as awesome because he hates Sessions :D    but why is "do not run a known sex offender" a lesson Republicans have to learn the hard way?

2 minutes ago, AmazonGrace said:

Double as awesome because he hates Sessions :D    but why is "do not run a known sex offender" a lesson Republicans have to learn the hard way?

I would love for Sessions to be booted out of the AG spot (or go to jail, either works). Especially now with Jones winning the seat. Poetic justice indeed. 

11 minutes ago, AmazonGrace said:

I mean, it worked for them in the presidential race last year.

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived