IGNORED

Roy Moore is a *fucking child molesting loser*

AmazonGrace

Maybe this will make Bannon go back under his bridge, like the troll that he is.

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1C711A3D-522A-4C92-8679-716A4DC62AD1.thumb.png.aacf16b7dd88c832958fcb742e46f926.png

I’d say fuck you and that horse you rode in on, but I honestly feel bad for that poor horse. So...

Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! :dance:

Also, this is the second time this year that Trump has backed a LOSER in Alabama. And none of this would have happened if Trump hadn't picked Sessions for AG in the first place.

2 minutes ago, RosyDaisy said:

Jones has won!!!!!!! Thank you, Rufus!!!!

May Rufus’ blessings rain down upon you, your family, and all the other beautiful Alabamians who spared us all this child molesting asshole. 

I am happy with the result.  However, if I were Doug Jones I would want an extremely good security detail around me given the fanaticism of Moore's supporters.  (How long will it take TAM to go on a screed online.)

6 minutes ago, VelociRapture said:

fuck you and that horse you rode in on,

Best comment evah!!!!

2 minutes ago, nvmbr02 said:

I can't wait to read twitter fingers Trump's reaction. He is gonna be pisssseeed.

He said it is up to the voters of Alabama to decide. That will be forgotten and fake news in 5...4...3...

Just now, SilverBeach said:

I'm actually surprised. I had pretty much given up on decency ever prevailing in this country. 

You and me both!

1 minute ago, Rachel333 said:

This is an actual livestream of the Moore headquarters right now. 

Look at all the sad white men. Poor darlings.

Yes!  Yes!!!!! Yessss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fuck you, Roy Moore!

I am dancing my happy fuck you Republicans dance tonight!

2 minutes ago, SilverBeach said:

I'm actually surprised. I had pretty much given up on decency ever prevailing in this country. 

Sadly, I thought the same. I'm so glad to be wrong.

Holy shit! I was getting too nervous waiting on the results, so I started cleaning up the kitchen. I am truly gobsmacked at this news! :pb_eek:

Thank you to all of the good and decent Alabamians who voted for Jones! Your country owes you big time!! :banana-dance:

6 minutes ago, Destiny said:

Look at all the sad white men. Poor darlings.

Their privileged white male tears sustain my withered little soul. Yes, yes... bring me your tears!

I didn't want to be disappointed like with Dumpy. So, I lowered my expectations. This is a good thing, but I feel strangely reserved about it all. Weird.

So now, the Repugs can only lose two votes on their crappy bills to screw over the American public, because the senate will be 51-49.

8 minutes ago, JillyO said:

I'm not gonna lie. I just cried a little. THANK YOU RUFUS. BLESSED BE.

Me too. I am crying, it has been such a rough year but the tide is turning! Rufus heard our pleas and turned away evil.

And thank you @RosyDaisyand any other Alabamians here for voting today! You have given all us hope! You are the winners!

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived