IGNORED

Roy Moore is a *fucking child molesting loser*

AmazonGrace

Fox News is also claiming a lot of Republicans stayed home and didn't vote, which gave Jones the advantage.  Sure, that's what happened.

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, onekidanddone said:

Should we all bombard Flake and Corker to vote NO Trump's tax break.

Best. Hanukkah. Ever.

"One of our lawyers is a Jew."

Fuck you, Kayla. Have a wonderful failure Christmas. 

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/364591-ex-mcconnell-aide-thanks-bannon-for-showing-us-how-to-lose-the-reddest-state

A former campaign manager for Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) weighed in shortly after polls closed Tuesday in Alabama to thank Stephen Bannon “for showing us how to lose the reddest state in the union.”

6 minutes ago, onekidanddone said:

Could be. But if Rufus is kind Trump has a 100% chance of being unemployed in 2020

2020?  How about 2018?

I'm really shocked. I was dreading hearing that Moore won and being disgusted over it like last year when Trump won. But no he lost! Thank you Rufus!

He can’t have written this. It’s too coherent. 

Spoiler

4D0BCA17-7AB6-4478-9782-78ECACB8BC83.png

Also, where are the complaints about fake news and illegal aliens voting? This can't be him.

10 minutes ago, JMarie said:

Fox News is also claiming a lot of Republicans stayed home and didn't vote, which gave Jones the advantage.  Sure, that's what happened.

Well, really, it is what happened since the republican turnout was lower than in 2016. But it is a special election and I have not heard what "normal" turnout is for Alabama. The blue counties had a larger than expected turnout, in some cases larger than in 2016.

Trump did weigh in on twitter. But it sounds way to professional to written by him. I am more interested in what his 5am tweet storm will say. It may take awhile, sometimes he needs to stew awhile. 

Just now, Rachel333 said:

I wonder who actually wrote this:

My bet is Kelly or Pence. It is too coherent. Speaking of coherent, I'm logging off for the night.  I just took my Ambein and you all know how I get when I post on my meds.

Nite all.

2 minutes ago, Rachel333 said:

I wonder who actually wrote this:

Too sane for Trump, especially after the slut-shaming shit he twatted earlier today about Senator Hillebrand. THAT is the Trump we know and despise. 

3 minutes ago, Destiny said:

He can’t have written this. It’s too coherent. 4D0BCA17-7AB6-4478-9782-78ECACB8BC83.png

Yeah, that's not him. He must be locked in the closet again and someone, maybe Kelly, wrote that. Grammar and syntax waaaay over his head.

Why do I keep hearing a Queen song in my head?

2 minutes ago, GrumpyGran said:

Why do I keep hearing a Queen song in my head?

Another One Bites the Dust or We Are the Champions?

@RosyDaisy Hooray! Thank you and all Alabamans for going out to vote tonight, and I'm so happy that an amazing and wonderful person such as yourself will NOT be represented by a backwards, volatile assaulter. Bravo! Happy tears. I love all of you!

One of my neighbors just started lighting fireworks ;) 

I made a vow.... If Jones won, I had to watch Fried Green Tomatoes. Woot woot Tawanda!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And buttery biscuits with jam. Yum.

1 minute ago, WhatWouldJohnCrichtonDo? said:

Why not both? :-D

1 minute ago, Rachel333 said:

Ha, there are reports that Moore only wrote a victory speech. He also hasn't publicly conceded yet.

I heard he shit his pants and Kayla had to ride home and get a new pair. :mrgreen:

Updated for what happened tonight in Alabama...

butthurt.jpg

@VixenToast, I ran across my DVD of Fired Green Tomatoes this afternoon as I was looking for a particular Christmas film.  I might pull it out and watch it tomorrow.

2 minutes ago, WhatWouldJohnCrichtonDo? said:

I was personally thinking “Don’t Stop Me Now”, but those would work, too.

8 minutes ago, nvmbr02 said:

Well, really, it is what happened since the republican turnout was lower than in 2016. But it is a special election and I have not heard what "normal" turnout is for Alabama. The blue counties had a larger than expected turnout, in some cases larger than in 2016.

Trump did weigh in on twitter. But it sounds way to professional to written by him. I am more interested in what his 5am tweet storm will say. It may take awhile, sometimes he needs to stew awhile. 

It also looks like the two major college counties, Lee County, (Auburn, “War Eagle!”) and Tuscaloosa County (Bama, “Roll Tide!”) both went for Jones tonight as well when they are traditionally GOP counties.  (I’m from Florida, but my dad was a Bama fan at one point...in addition to us being a Florida State family.)

Can I just say, thank you Alabama for coming to your senses?  Or, at least the ones who voted for Doug Jones, of which there were enough to flip the election in his favor!

I'm so happy I was wrong tonight! On my second glass of wine, and celebrating instead of drowning sorrows! Hooray! 

FUCK YOU, MOORE ! 

What the serious fuck? WHAT THE SERIOUS FUCKING FUCK? 

He's questioning the results of the election? Moore's apparently refusing to concede. 

Moore's campaign still thinks they're going to win, and is saying God is still in control. (I think God is saying he prefers Jones!) It sounds like they're going to call for a recount.

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived