IGNORED

Chelsea Instagram

Milly-Molly-Mandy

This woman needs to volunteer in the community. Seriously, if she has this much free time she could be really beneficial to a local charity. 

• Upvote 18
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 4

5 minutes ago, Shiny said:

This woman needs to volunteer in the community. Seriously, if she has this much free time she could be really beneficial to a local charity. 

Yeah, she would probably do well. Putting these outfits together, doing hair, taking photos and often matching pillows and bags and whatever else she feels the need to match takes work. It takes a lot of organization. I bet she would be great at organizing community events, etc.

• Upvote 9

There's a photo of Abigail in hospital (for a tonsillectomy), post operation, looking a bit pale as you might expect... and a giant gold bow in her hair. Sweet Jesus, she has to have a bow in her hair even after an operation?? This is from a while ago btw.

Charlotte wearing that Anne of Green Gables wig has to be the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen.

And *barf* at the t-shirts they wore on polling day saying "Lil Republican". 

• Upvote 9
  • Sad 2
  • I Agree 3

Well that wasn’t so hard. I thought posting a photo would be a lot more difficult. Anyway here’s what I was talking about with my coffee comment a few pages back - I doubt Jane Claire was allowed to have the whole thing, but it seems the girls start drinking Frappuccinos soon after their first birthday. 

672AAD95-84F5-4F16-8E0A-CCE3C857AA5C.png

• Upvote 7
  • WTF 4
  • Thank You 1

Ohh the old Instagram account is gold. Found her wedding photo. She looks so young!

0743A136-CA46-4692-A112-39FF38965C7B.png

Her husband was 23 when they married so trying to work out how old she was. Married in 2005

606489B9-BBBA-4D33-9CE3-C6593AD08410.png

• Upvote 7

22 minutes ago, adidas said:

According to this she is 31, which means she was 19 at her wedding.

https://www.instantcheckmate.com/amp/people/chelsea-pomeroy/?state=Arkansas

Ah ok, I read the comments and sounds like she was in high school when he proposed. Or maybe community college? 

they seem to all get married so young in the church. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

I went down the rabbit hole - you’re right @Milly-Molly-Mandy The old Instagram is absolute gold. 

I’ve got lots of thoughts and judgey comments but I’ll start with something nice. The girls and their cousins have beautiful names:

Olivia Kate

Violet Caroline

Lucy Bea

Mary Grace

Abigail (Faith?)

Jane Claire 

Charlotte Eloise

editing - Lucy Bea’s full name is Lucille Beatrix. So adorable. 

Edited by adidas
  • Upvote 9
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 2

On 10/28/2017 at 3:16 PM, FrumperedCat said:

Oh my dear lord! So horrible! As if you could say that they look bad, just because they're not all dolled up. They actually look far better and not like ornaments.

The girls look so normal and adorable in the clothes that the mom said she'd be embarrassed to take them out in.

My oldest daughter is nine, she HATES whenever I attempt to pick an outfit for her. She dislikes most dresses and calls them scratchy. She likes graphic tees and comfy leggings. I never force her to wear any certain clothing aside from maybe for our yearly family photos and it's nothing crazy. I cannot imagine how mortified and angry she would be if I forced her to dress like a 1930s babydoll.

This is forking nuts and I'm sad for those girls.

Re: The voting picture -

Open minded, liberal: does somebody a favor and takes a photo of them despite the person they're photographing having opposite viewpoints of them and having "lil republican" shirts.

Conservative Trump supporter: Greedily accepts the photo and then turns their back to mock the person who did them a favor and caused them no harm.

This narrative is really not helping the way people view Trump supporters and conservatives.

Edited by Seculardaisy
  • Upvote 6
  • I Agree 4
  • Love 2

That's kind of disturbing. I hope they didn't just get rid of the dog. That would be awful. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 4
  • Love 1

My guess is they got rid of the dog because it wouldn't sit still for photos and was likely considered destructive to their picture perfect home.

Hopefully he found a good home where he isn't forced to wear clothes and sit still.

Edited by Seculardaisy
  • Upvote 12
  • Sad 3
  • I Agree 1

Her daughters clothes on her old instagram was not even too terrible lots of Matilda Jane and other age appropriate cute but functional clothing. It seems she went off the deep after her third daughter and kicked the frilly frocks into high gear. I actually love some of the outfits on her old instagram and would put some of those dresses on my own daughter. 

Edited by fundiefun
  • Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

Wow, in three or four days this thread has gone crazy so I haven't read everything, my apologies if it's been said but the Fashion Police need to arrest this woman, lock her up and throw away the key. All this is just waaaaay over the top.

As @Shiny said, imagine what she could do if she weren't spending all of her time wrapping her daughters up as advertisements for Starbucks.

• Upvote 10

Looking through some of the wedding pictures of their church photographer, I would say 19 was the average age for girls to get married in this group. I think you can tell their age much easier because they aren't allowed make up. I think make up can really throw you off. Sometimes it makes a person look older and sometimes younger. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 2

@TheWayTheWorldWorks i cant get over those dresses. No. Just no. I should share that with my friend's sister who is in fashion school....

I'm looking through the Instagram of the designer someone posted up thread. Some comments: 

Spoiler

Does the white with 3 blue stripes remind anyone else of R2D2?

I can't decide if those women look like Jack Skellington or prison inmates. And I hate the "I love modest weddings" on multiple posts. Know what's not modest? Bragging about how modest you are.

Appreciating the Disney princess dresses. I wish Chelsea would show off her kids doing something normal like dressing up like their favorite princess or something. You know, let them have FUN with dressing up.

New post: 

I'm glad Chelsea is posting her daughters being silly and that Charlotte isn't wearing a ridiculous bow or bonnet. Charlotte is all such a cute baby.

• Upvote 8
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 1

Looking at her old Instagram, why did this child get a pink princess party and her younger kids had to have a TRUMP party?

There are also old photos of the two older wearing Disney princess dresses and visiting Disney Land/World.

• Upvote 4
  • WTF 1

Here come my judgey pants again.

Re Charlotte standing at the bath tub ledge while Abigail was bathing - Charlotte can’t even stand alone yet. She can only stand while holding onto something. She should be supervised in the bathroom. Water + slippery tiles and an accidental bump from her sister while doing her hair could lead to a nasty fall.

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 4

I’m almost looking forward to the night feedings tonight thank you!!
Well, I am glad they will help. Waking up multiple time can definitely be helped with a little Chelsea Instagram [emoji23][emoji23]
I went down the rabbit hole - you’re right [mention=11759]Milly-Molly-Mandy[/mention] The old Instagram is absolute gold. 
I’ve got lots of thoughts and judgey comments but I’ll start with something nice. The girls and their cousins have beautiful names:
Olivia Kate
Violet Caroline
Lucy Bea
Mary Grace
Abigail (Faith?)
Jane Claire 
Charlotte Eloise

They are cute names. The whole thing is creepy and adorable at the same time. I don't know how to explain it, but I cannot look away.
  • Upvote 8

I'm hooked and have fallen down the rabbit hole of her page. I haven't been active around here in awhile but this thread has me hooked thank you for discovering my new favorite fundie!

• Upvote 8
  • Love 1

7 hours ago, adidas said:

I went down the rabbit hole - you’re right @Milly-Molly-Mandy The old Instagram is absolute gold. 

Olivia Kate

Violet Caroline

Lucy Bea

Mary Grace

Abigail (Faith?)

Jane Claire 

Charlotte Eloise

Cute names (especially Lucy's), but super trendy right now.  I'm morbidly curious what they'd name a boy.

By the way, if anyone is curious, the odds of having a family of 7 girls is 1/128.  That's assuming it is a 1/2 chance of a girl being born (not just conceived). In reality, it seems to be slightly skewed towards having a boy at birth (51% vs 49%).  

If you're really interested, here's an article examining the ratio of male-to-female fetuses at conception and birth: http://www.pnas.org/content/112/16/E2102.abstract

Edited by KnittingOwl
Adding article link
  • Upvote 8

In regards to the vanishing puppy, there is also a post where 2 bunnies make an appearance and then are never seen again. (I don’t know how to link the pic). I hate when people treat pets like they’re disposable. 

• Upvote 3
  • Sad 7